Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2018

Replies

• Options

Meme210, think it goes without saying how glad we are to see you got your BFP again - we're doing a little quiet wave to you, and wishing you the stickiest of beans. 

• Options

Hi Skittle123, lovely to see you over from the other thread here - huge congratulations! 

• Options

Congrats to all the ladies with their BFP and hi to those from the TTC! 

Ausie you must be so excited and I don't know how you managed to keep it a secret!

i have my first midwife appiontment next week... i feel so guilty because Ive wanted this for so long, but the all day sickness is really getting to me. I'm finding it really hard to keep anything down and knowing this continues for another 5 weeks atleast is exhausting to think about.

how are is everyone else doing? xX

• Options

Hi Tara, how many weeks will you be at your midwife appointment? X 

• Options

Hi First

7+4, I think the first one is around the 8 week mark for most. 

have you been to your GP yet? X

• Options

Hi Tara, what is your due date? 

No because they told me it was necessary and that the midwife would call me... Now I'm regretting my choice! X

• Options

Due date wI'll be 5th Feb, how about you? Oh I see all I did was go to my GP told the receptionist I needed an appointment as I was pregnant and she said that I'd need to see the midwife not the doctor and she booked me an appiontment for four weeks later!

maybe pop in and speak to someone if you haven't had a call by the end of next week? Xx

• Options

No I won't be having a scan at the 9wk app first, just the booking app with the midwife, I presume she will book me in for the scan at that point, although I am considering paying for a private scan at about 8 weeks to make sure there is something there and I haven't imagined it all haha 

• Options

You often get to hear the heartbeat at your first midwife appointment, if that's of any reassurance to you girls (sometimes they can't get it though so don't freak out if that happens!)

im so excited to just get the ball rolling! I still can't quite believe I'm pregnant again?! It'll probably feel real in the morning once I tell hubby. My doc appointment is on Friday (I feel like it's a waste of time but I get it- they give u a due date usually and check your blood pressure) so hopefully I'll get my midwife appointment Soon too. I think I'm like 5 weeks preg on Monday. I'm sure you gals are similar? 

Only 35 to go 😬

• Options

Ooo if they do listen for the heart beat at the midwife appointment then I might not pay for a private scan! Lol.  I'm 6 weeks on Monday but literally keep logging my LMP date onto the miscarriage statistics thing every day to watch the %chance fall. 

• Options

aw skittles I did the same With my first. Every single time I went to the loo I was checking for blood for months! we drive ourselves mad. 

Try and tell yourself whatever will be will be- and positive thoughts are best for you and bub :) 

eeeek I'm about to tell hub I'm Preggo!!! Wish me luck!

• Options

Oh my lord Haha. I filmed he. Even with the baby wearing his shirt and holding a pregnancy stick he didn't get it hahahaha. He was so shocked! Very happy daddy today 💙

i cant post a vid here but here are some pics! I screen shotted the moment he realised what was going on. 

imageimage

• Options

Aussie, i've been awaiting your update!!! Brilliant! You can stick the vid on Youtube and post us the link - we'd love to see it! 

• Options

The truth is finally out, congrats Aussie!! By the way your little boy is adorable :-) 

Ive been really bloated and I'm sure people are looking at me thinking that someone is eating too many pies...!! My boobs are killing me at the moment too, can barely touch them. Anyone else convincing themselves that they are having twins..?! 

• Options

Aussie that's amazing! Love how you done it.. 

Hanny - have you got a slight bump already then? Be amazing if you are having twins! Do they run in the family? 

• Options

In this and my last pregnancy I have been bloated early on, but I'm overweight so not sure people can really tell.  

• Options

Yes we didn't know that twins were in my family but my cousin and brother have just had twins so after some research we realised our generation is next in line 🙈 I think it's just bloating but still hard to hide.. esp when weather is this hot!! 

• Options

4 weeks today and I am so exhausted this afternoon, just had a 2 hour nap and could of carried on if its wasn't for having things to do.  

• Options

I'm not sure how many weeks I am, think I'm about 5! My periods were irregular coming off the pill, first was 56 days, second 45 and 3rd unknown as I got my bfp on cd38. I think I ovulated on 31st may. Just want my midwife to call so I can get a date.. we are telling the other halfs parents next weekend so I feel one last test being done - because right now I still can't believe it! So happy though. 

I am up through the nights feeling yucky, waking up with a dry throat in the mornings and feel nausea in the morning and after chocolate. 

Apparently my midwife comes in on a Friday to the surgery - does this mean it will only be a Friday she will contact me? It's all new to me and kinda hoping she works all week but is just in the surgery on a Friday but can call whatever day x 

• Options

Last time my midwife saw me at my surgery for the first appointment, the next one she arranged wasn't at my surgery it was to be at a children's centre.