Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2018

Replies

• Hi everybody, 

congrats on your bfp, I got mine yesterday and i am due around 28th Feb 18. I had a chemical pregnancy in Feb 16 after 15 months of ttc and have been unsuccessful until now. I'm very excited but nervous, I have done about 20 pregnancy tests already 😂 I went to my doctor today who did a test and confirmed it but told me not to come back for a few weeks just to b sure it sticks!!!!

i had sore boobs all week which is normal for me with pms but that's disappeared so I'm worrying, I've done a digital cb which says 1-2 weeks and a first response which the line was very faint which worries me, today I'm 13dpo

• Hi Minnie, congratulations!! Nice to have someone else join us! You're not alone, I'm currently on my 9th stick!! Lol 

• Welcome Minnie :) 

haha don't worry Girl. In my first time trying with my son I went through 30 tests!!! 30! (I had no idea about my cycle and that is 3 months worth of trying but still! Bit crazy :) )

try not to worry about it all. Just relax and see what happens 💕

im struggling a bit due to some intense hayfever. ive had it for two weeks now and it's terrible (and piriton etc aren't allowed when you're Preggo!) - I've tried everything else but nothing is helping. Last time it was this bad I was pregnant, and I had a Chest infection for half my pregnancy. Hoping that doesn't happen. I can't take many antibiotics as they make me really sivk and I'm allergic to some!

trying to stay positive! Been really consistent with working out and doing my daily walks. Hoping to stay really active this pregnancy! 

• I feel so rough in the mornings, feel like I'm gonna be sick :( horrible. 

I also am suffering with hayfever and the fact there's nothing we can take! I have a nasal spray but doesn't work! 

• Minnie my tests are like that at the moment, I'm due 25th Feb.  I've had a 1-2 weeks digital, the rest of the line tests are faint, I'm praying I get a 2-3 weeks digital soon.  My last pregnancy (where I got the furthest) I only got 1-2 weeks

• My cheap hcg strip has come back darker though today 🎉I could be a couple of days earlier maybe if ovulation etc lasted longer.  

• That could be it meme. I know I ovulate earlier than Most and have a shorter cycle but I only know it cos I tracked it etc. it can def affect the darkness of the lines! Maybe u just weren't as far along as you thought :) 

firsstime its horrible isn't it! I want to spend all day outside but I cant breathe I'd I'm out too long! Oh well! 

• I had ovulation pains on the evening of the 3rd of june and we had sex on 1st and 3rd so must of been around then but guessing it would of been the next day or two it completed? 

Im so happy my hcg test strip got darker.  We went and spend £30 on tests last night, can't see them last too long.  

• Welcome Minnie79 and congratulations! Lovely to have you here. 

• Hi Ladies.. 

I am 7+1 today and had my midwife appointment yesterday. Its a waiting game for the 12 week scan and the booking in appointment. I have gone and booked a private scan for next thursday i cant wait :D!! 

• Hi Jayde Welcome 

i have my first midwife appointment Tuesday next week, just waiting to hear from the hospital about an early appointment with them.  

Spent all morning and afternoon at a family funeral and managed to not spill the beans so far 

• Jayde that's so exciting! How much was it if you don't mind me asking? 

Meme well done on not spilling! How many weeks will you be at your appointment and what will they do? 

I just popped into docs to ask when I will hear and they said should be within the next week.. I hope it is.

• The midwife will just book me in and do their tests and probably keep a close eye on me as I'm high ridk for a miscarriage.  The consultants at the hospital will do tests because of the recurrent miscarriages and hopefully see if they can prevent another.  

•  congrat Jade,

I have my first appointment thursday when Im 7+4. Did you get to hear the heartbeat? 

How are all you ladies feeling? I was feeling so poorly ive been sipping lucozade as my sister recommended it to me and it's really helping! Im only having a glass a day because Its not the best but im not throwing everything up now. Xx

• Im abit tired and achy today, and I think I'm a little constipated.  I'm home now so just going to lay down and relax. 

i heard about lucozade being good when you feeling poorly and also when in labour.  

• I have a private scan on Saturday I can literally not hold my excitement in!! Booking in appt with midwife is next tues too :) 

i had had to tell manager today as I've been feeling so sick and I'm a social worker so doesn't look good when you run out of court and meetings lol. Feel bad my manager knows before my Mum 🙈

• Hannylou do you mind me asking how much it is for a private scan please? 

• In my area it ranges but the place we are going it is 80.. I think there are cheaper places but I have heard good things about this placeas they spend about 40 mins explaining it all 

• you can get them done in mothercare and I think they are around that price x

• Ah fab! I'm gonna see how long it will be when I see the midwife if she ever contacts lol! I had to have a nap today and I never do that! I also have my pamper night every 2 weeks where I go and get my nails and eyebrows done - can't be having my eyebrows waxed and tinted til after baby now, so plucking it is! But it's a little price to pay for a little Baba xx