Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2018

1444546474850»

Replies

• Congrats Aussie and welcome to the girly club!!

Jane it's awesome that we are both having girls and both have a due date for Feb 9- I wonder who will come first??

Yay ladies! It's feeling more and more real, my baby is kicking as I type this ;) I think she's excited too!

• Aussie double congrats! I'm sure all will be ok keep us updated... love the names 😍 were going with Florence for our girl and my daughter who is 4 is called Payton Prudence... 

I no drmommy chances of 2 of us on here having same due date and gender.. will have to stay on here till bubs are here to see who does come 1st 😊 is this your 1st?.... glad your getting movements it's the best thing baby Flo doesn't stop wriggling around now 😍 

Anyone else feel like their pregnancy is flying by!? 

• Jane I feel like the last 20 weeks have flown.. I just get that horrible feeling it's gonna drag now! I have tomorrow in work then 11 days off so I will be 22 weeks by the time I go back which is a nice thought! Think it will all become real when I get the nursery underway! X 

• I'm hoping it don't drag first lol.. I'm 22weeks already only 18 weeks to go. I think of all the things I have going on in the last part of pregnancy which will keep me busy lol as I have a daughter we have Halloween, family birthdays, my parents bday; Xmas then baby so it will be busy here... as we are only I'm a 2 bed we won't have a nursery for Flo she will be with us then in with my girl, wish we did have the extra room would love her to have a nursery but we have loads of other home improvements I wanna get done so I'll be busy doing all that 😁

I have my LO off nursery today she's full of cold and we had the worst nights sleep 😴 hate this time of year I'm feeling abit crappy too now 

• Sorry ladies I haven't had the notifications again!

congratulations on all the sex reveals, Aussie amazing news two little princesses who will be best friends! sooo cute

Drmommy & First you both look amazing and your are making me feel huge....

Im 23 weeks today and piling on the pounds :( due 2nd of Feb. My only saviour is that im a couple more weeks gone, who am I kidding I cant wear my wedding ring my fingers are like sausages and my face looks swollen. its nothing to worry about though is it? just water?

• Thanks girls! 

My face always gains weight in pregnancy- and after I gave birth I retained so much water- in all my photos I looked like a manatee. I was a beast. If your worried about swelling it's always best to talk to your midwife tho just Incase - though it's probbaly just part of the fun of pregnancy. Just try and smash the water (easier said than Done- I struggle to drink water right now- I hate having to pee so much and I feel like I have no room in my tummy for water!) . 

its weird being 20 weeks and knowing I'll be meeting the girls on a certain date (not that I know that yet!) - though in a bit relieved.37 weeks sounds good to me (if I even make it that far!) - I feel so preg these days. The heartburn is killer and bending over is hard work!

• Ekkkkkk love seeing everyone's bumps!! This week has been hell at work so first time I've had a chance to catch up. 

Aussie two little girls!! So exciting :) 

Due 13th Feb with a little fella! 

My bump hasn't grown much since the last post but still feeling flutters.. desperate for a big kick!! 

• Thank you Aussie, Ill speak to her at my 24 week appiontment , like you said it’s probs fine.

you get to know their little birthday before they get here! do you get to chose🙊🙊

37 weeks is Defo enough When You have to two in there!

hope you get your big kick soon hanny!

• Jane, yep it's my first baby. It's been pretty exciting to experience all the milestones for the first time!

Tara, thanks for the bump-love :) I feel huge, but I guess it's all relative. I know what you mean about swollen fingers! I was  super swollen early in the first trimester, and then I got a break. But now I feel like my ankles and calves swell up if  I'm on my feet for too long. Maybe a pretty chain with your rings worn as a necklace will have to be your pregnancy jewelry routine?!

Hope you get some kicks soon Hanny! I feel like my flutters turned into kicks overnight- they've been so big they've startled me the last couple of days, I can't even imagine what it's going to feel like once baby is even bigger and stronger!

I'm jealous of you ladies who feel like time is flying- I feel like I've been pregnancy FOREVER already and can't believe I still have 3.5 more months to go. I think I just really like having my body to myself and fitting into my clothes :) I know it's all worth it in the end, but gosh darn it just feels so long already.

• Ahhh Drmommy it's the best feeling isn't it... this is my 2nd but it feels all new again of that makes sense it's so much different to my 1st and being able to share it with my LO makes it more exciting 😍 hopefully it starts to feel like it's going quick for u... although it does feel like it's flying by I still feel the same about clothes ect! It so lovely being pregnant but not liking the change to my body I'm bigger this time round and struggling to find comfy maternity clothes that fit right 😣 

Well my 4 year old come home from nursery last week with a cold and cough and passed it on. I feel really rubbish, Had to change the date of my flu jab as can't have it feel like this 

• So ladies, turns out the little flutters I thought I was feeling must have been baby because this morning I had my hand of my belly and actually felt it from outside. Even my OH felt it. What an amazing feeling. Either that or baby loves holidays! X

• Ahhh yay so happy for u first! It is the best feeling bet ur OH is so excited it makes it more real for them. Made my OH jump when he 1st felt it and he's been thru it all before lol. 

• Awww wonderful news first, glad youre your LO now! 

Im struggling with mat wear in general Jane, you really need to try them on and nowhere sells them in the shop. Ive sent so much stuff back, Im going to try and cope for a while it’s not cheap for a few months of use. Hope you feel better soon too xx

• Yes totally agree Tara... I am now just gumma buy long tops and leggings that way I can still wear them when bubs is here 😊 thank you hope I do soon..  having big problems with her toddler her behaviour has me actually sobbing not sure if it's because I'm pregnant or what.  I'm struggling with it all 😕 can't wait for OH to get home and take over x

• Aw first its the best isn't it! 

Jane bless you 😩 Hopefully she will come out of it soon. i think you deserve a bath abd a foot rub tonight! 

My girls are Giving me a bit of grief. They get into some awful positions sometimes that make me so unconfortable- I felt like my stomach was about to rip open yesterday 😩 

got my flu and whooping cough jab on Friday. i hoped to get it earlier but I wasn't 100 percent and didn't want to get it feeling dodgy! 

Been a bit quietly upset about Delilahs kidney thing. Ive only told my mum about it as my mother in law is so dramatic and I know shell go on about it and exaggerate the problem to the whole family. But from what I can see- it's hopefully not a big deal. I just don't want anything to be wrong with her bless her 😩 Apparently they don't even have another look st the kidney till 32 weeks anyway - which is a bit of a relief I guess- meaning it musnt be too serious. I have another scan in about 3 weeks time- just to check in growth and fluid - routine for twins. I'm looking forward to that - I hope they are ok - and the that they are still girls! :) 

• Maternity stuff is such a rip off and it's all so ugly and unflattering! I have a wedding in a few weeks to go to and I have no idea what to wear! 

I found a few affordable/not hideous peices on boohoo. They have a maternity section. I'm basically living in black leggings and big jumpers- or I get the cheap stretchy primary shifts/long sleeve tops that are tight and throw a cardigan over the top :) (i like the ones from new look- they're only like 12 pounds) 

• Hi everyone, 

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course! 
    But it also means it's getting really hard to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

We've started you all a new continuation thread called Due in February 2018 - Part 2 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread; we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Here is the link to your new thread - please do come on over and hit the green FOLLOW button so you don't miss a post. 

• Hi everyone, just before we close this thread, we were hoping you would come and tell us how you told your partner you were pregnant on this new thread. We'd love to hear how the big reveal happened! 

• Hi everyone, we're locking this thread now. 
    Here is the link to your new thread - please do come on over and hit the green FOLLOW button so you don't miss a post.