Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2018 - Part 2

1121314151618»

Replies

• Hi Jane! 

So pleased to hear Flo is feeling better. spoke to doctor yesterday as thought gaviscon was making teddy constipated but been told to continue.. He is sleeping for an hour in between feeds but groans out every ten minutes :( I’m breast feeding most of the time and only using formula for a little bit of top up so don’t think hes allergic.. it’s so hard! 

Girls any movement on these babies?! We have been home bound for a day already and now road completely blocked.. just wish dominos were open and able to deliver haha

• Nothing for me :( induction booked for Sunday x

• Ahh hanny that's the worst part of the gaviscon, I was advised to give Flo a little warm water, warm baths or baby belly massage. Also when he is straining take his nappy off and hold his legs up so knees are at his chest that really helped with flo. Hope he's completly better soon and u get some sleep. 

Today is our first day home and 4year old is poorly and clingy 😏 hanny I see the snow photo on fb! We haven't had it that bad luckily. 

Ahh first least u have a planned day for babys arrival. My 1st was unplanned induction and I wasn't mentally prepared lol this time i knew when and what to expect 😊 hope it all goes well and bubs is here quick! X

• Hanny i see the photo on Insta 🤣😴 x

• Finally baby billy is here cans we are home, il put full story on announcement thread but he managed to make it into a March baby instead of Feb. We had c section in the end but are both home and well. image

• Congratulations skittles! X

• Huge congratulations skittles!! So pleased for you and he is so sweet. Hope you are recovering okay x

• Congratulations skittles, he's adorable 😍 glad your both well and at home x

• Oh Skittles, what a gorgeous little boy you have - we hope you're doing well and healing after your section. 
    FirstBabyFebruary, how are you doing? The very best of luck today - we're all rooting for you. 

We're going to lock this thread soon guys, so please do head over to the February 2018 Babies thread. 

• I'm ok! Just fed up.. induction process has begun x

• Thinking of you first, not long now until you will be cuddling your little baby. X 

• Good luck first hope all goes well and baby isn't stubborn. X

• image Baby Maisie both 04/03/2018 at 19.48 weighing 7lb exactly 😍

• Congrats First!! Wow you didn’t have to wait too long after being induced. She’s gorgeous 😍😍 Hope you and baby are doing well x

• She knew her time was up 🙊 it all happened crazy quick, I'll post full birth story in the morning xx

• HOORAY First, she is finally here, and we're beaming from ear-to-ear for you! 
    Maisie is perfect! How are you doing? And when will you be discharged? 

Everyone here! We are locking this thread soon!
    Please come on over to: February 2018 Babies thread. 

ALSO, if you have posted your birth story, please PM me your NAME and ADDRESS so we can send your baby gift! 

• Hi everyone, we believe all the Due in February 2018 Babies have arrived. Hooray!!! 
    We hope you guys are doing well, so please come on over and tell us how things are going with you on the new February 2018 Babies thread. 

WE are locking this thread now as it's no longer a birth club - see you on the other side! 

NEW THREAD this way! February 2018 Babies thread.