Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Does anyone else get really annoyed when people say how ‘big‘ you Are? I know they aren’t trying to be mean but it really pisses me off. I have a cousin who is pregnant and she’s constantly commenting on my photos saying how big I am compared to her. Urgh. I know I have a big belly I don’t need to be reminded all the time!!! Rant over 😂

• Awww Aussie u have a perfect little bump!! I' lucky I kept loads of my daughter's bits so I'm basically done with shopping just need clothes but I have a huge family so will prob end up with loads from them 😊 I'm with you on the being careful doing stuff nice ur able to go gym I don't think my hip coukd take it if I went gym lol in agony in eve but if I lay down still in ok go get OH to get stuff for me 🤣

I'e avoided going to bday celebrations for that reason I feel like I look huge in everything I wear and tbh after running around after a 4 year old all day I just wanna lay on sofa and watch tv in eve 😴

Urghh gow annoying! how many babies is she carrying 1st of all? And if uts her 1st she's Gunna be alot smaller! It pissed me off too except people say "hi fatty" like! I'm not fat I'm PREGNANT! 

• Bless u! Haha I refuse to hoover anymore. That is one of the worst things for your hips so I make hubby do that 😬

ohhh I know. shes having one and it’s her first- and she’s taller than me (I’m very short!) and started her pregnancy 30kgs heavier than I. so it’s a bit infuriating! I think she’s trying to bring me down or something :/ I don’t get it. 

Oh don’t get me started! I don’t u why people thing that is funny Or endearing?! Every time I went to work people would call me that. It’s just rude 🙁

• Ahhh I can' have the OH clean I have a certain way of doing things and he rushes them. And he works 6/7 days a week 7-5 so by the time hes home I've done it all. 

Oh boo her u look amazing! Wish I looked that good. I did with my first this time I've gained all around my hips maybe she's jel I mean ur carrying twins and don't even look it and she's only having 1. I wouldn't even think about it some people are just like that ain't even worth stressing about just ignore her or be like "yeah I am bigger in carrying 2 babies!" 

Well it was my partners mother who said it and it well pissed me off. We get on but she does my head in at times! I just waited a few days and told her what I weigh  (which is still less then her) she ain't called me it again 🤣 

• Hi everyone, have you put your Christmas tree up? If so, fancy showing it to us on this new thread

Also, if you've not signed up yet to be a tester in our MadeForMums Awards, you can do so here! Just fill in this really short survey, and it will ping us all your details. 

• How do you guys feel about travelling in the snow? We have quite bad snow here at the min and all the schools are shut tomorrow but I don't know whether to go to work or not. It's about 11 mile most of down country roads but I know work won't brake it well if I don't go.  Not sure what to do! 

• Don’t risk it Hun! Put ur feet up and enjoy a cosy day at home! 💕

• Skittles don't risk it especially down country roads! At the end of the day it's your safety that is paramount! 

• Thank for your replies you've both made me feel a bit better and that I'm not being stupid. I'm still gonna get up for work but assess the situation in the morning then make a decision but gut instinct is to not go. 

• trust your gut Hun it’s usually right :) xxx

• Nope.....not happeninimage

• Haha wow definately not!!!! 

• Hello! Today we're asking, now that you’re pregnant, how do you feel about smokers? Please do come and tell us on this thread here. 

• So I had my Anti-D injection today due to my blood group! Only 10 weeks to go :) ximage

• Not long now first! Eeek!!! 

Ive been awfully sick - turns out I have bad sinusitis - I’m on antibiotics which seem to be improving things slowly (The doc struggled to find one I could have due to allergies and intolerance to them!) .

just went through all my sons baby stuff and I’ve realised I have loads of stuff! Thankfully! tjough I still want to get a few more girly things. 

by the end of next week we are having everything ready to go! about 7 weeks left for us - unless the girls come earlier than 37 weeks! 

does anyone use Instagram on here? I do a lot- if anyone wants to add me please do :) in my last pregnancy a few of us added each other on there and it’s been so nice seeing each other’s everyday lives! I still of course comment on this forum tho :) 

@mummadea_fitpreggojourney

(Danielle it’s ok for privacy reasons to leave that insta screen name there Incase you ask 💕)

• Aw bless you Aussie! Not much longer though!! Hope you feel a bit better soon. 

It's handy when you have hand me downs. Eek, exciting thinking you'll have everything set by end of next week too. Can't believe we are all so close, especially you with the twins! :) 

I have Instagram :) I'll add you on there now. Mine is @cerifroggatt93 if anyone would like to add me :) xx

• Ahhh Aussie ur immune system must be rubbish atm 😔 hope your feeling better soon. Ive just been getting over the flu just waiting for my voice to return. My LO had been Ill up all night I'm so tired!! And baby flo's kicks are really! Really painful so that and heartburn are adding to my lack of sleep. Scan weds next week finger crossed baby had turned and isn' breech still and I have another in Jan 😍😍 then that will be the last time I see here till she is here

Not long now ladies can' wait for bubs to be here we now have everything. Left the buggy in the box as I'm still redecorating but can' wait go get it out lol 

Added u both on Insta 😁 my name is sarahjanekatie 

Who has snow? We have none here luckily! I won' leave the house if we do I live up a hill won't be fun tryna waddle down it 😂😂

• Hi ladies,

So sorry to hear you're not feeling well Aussie! All sorts of bugs seem to be going around at the moment! 

Have you all decorated the nursery and packed hospital bag etc yet? We haven't done either yet... feeling very underprepared! 

I'll follow you all on Instagram too, I think my Handle is jaustin_78 

• Hi cuz I haven't got the spare room for a nursery 😕 wish I did but the 2 girls will share when old enough and my 4year old has just had her room redone. I have got my hospital bag out but haven' got round to packing it Christmas and doing up my sitting room is taking all my time and energy atm 😴 but I have brought everutjinh and planning on getting it all out and ready after Xmas when my daughter goes back to nursery. 

• image couldn't wait any longer lol got the buggy out today. Left carry cot and other attachments in the box as will only need car seat at 1st. I love it 😍