Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2019

I am 4-5 weeks along with my first, due next February. Please join me on this journey!

Replies

• Options

Hey! My predicted due date is 1st of Feb so good potentially change to Jan. I'm around 4 weeks. 

How are you feeling Gayle? 

• Options

Hey I’m due my third bambino around end of Jan beginning of February got my first 8week midwife appointment 26th June I got to skip the doctors and went directly as they just congratulated me last time and told me to book the midwife. How are you ladies feeling x

• Options

Hi ladies,

I'm also due Feb 1, so might switch to January group later. I feel physically just fine for now, but I suspect that will change soon. I have my first obgyn appointment wednesday for labs and to schedule an ultrasound. I can't want to see the baby and have this pregnancy truly confirmed!

How are you two doing?

• Options

Hi everyone, lovely to see so many peeps here, however we actually have a MadeForMums Due in February 2019 birth club right this way. We would love for you to come over to this new thread. 

And for those of you who are Due in January 2019, that thread is here

We're going to lock this thread now, as it could become really confusing if there are two groups with the same title. 

And huge congratulations on your pregnancies!