Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2019

Replies

• Moustachio1205, that is deffo a positive. Congrats and welcome to the birth club. Is it your first?

Mummy of four, I really do understand your dilemma. What ever your heart says just go for it. Sounds like you have a wonderful family. Make the right desicions for you. Put yourself first . All the best!

Jan

• Moustachio, are you joining the club? Be great to have you here! 

• Hi ladies hoping I can join!!! im not sure of actual due date yet, app says I’m 4 weeks 4 days but I don’t know! I didn’t think I was that far but we’ll see. How is everyone feeling? I have been so wiped out and quote nauseas xx image

• Hi Gracesmum, welcome to the forum and huge congratulations! Look at all those fab tests! How old is Grace? 

• Thankyou @daniellemfm grace is 9 :-) xx

• Help Grace! Welcome to the club! 

Today was the first day I felt a bit sick. Just been feeling really wiped out. 

Wow you have a 9 year old. That is a lovely age. Have you told her yet? 

Jan

• @j wooders no I haven’t told her yet I think we’re going to wait until w know everything is ok, do you have any children? xx

• Sorry jan I see you have a little girl Lilly - what a lovely age gap xx

• Yeah that makes sense. Has she ever said she wants a sibling? 

Yeah Lily is one and full on. I spend most of the time chasing her around the house. So we shall see how I go. I just need to take each day as it comes.

Jan  

• Oh how lovely Jan, it’s so lovely at that age but tiring lol, well... the sibling thing has always been a bit of a sore subject with her she loves babies but she’s always said she doesn’t want me to have any, I think she associates pregnancy with being very unwell as my sister was quite poorly - saying that tho Fab randomly this week she’s bern telling me about baby names she likes haha I’m hoping she’ll be fine with it xxx 

• Hi Ladies

I got my BFP Thursday and my due date should be 8th February, fingers crossed. I have one 15 year old son and have had two miscarriages and a stillbirth in between so hoping this one is sticky.

Sending you all congrats on your BFP :)

• Sending you love.

Hope you’re feeling a bit better about your pregnancy. All children need is love and it sounds like you’ve given that to your four children already. It might be nice for your three year old to have a sibling close in age too :)

• Oh sorry to hear that northerngal. Congrats on your BFP. I am sure this one is staying this time.

Gracesmum, i know! It is going to be a tough few years, but once out the other side and this baby turns 3 things should start to get easier. I only want 2,  deffo not having anymore after this one. I will be so glad when it's ober and I know I haven't ever got to do this again!

Aww bless her. That's strange she was mentioning names. Sounds promising. I am sure she will be fine!

Jan

X

• Oh my god! You have the same due date as me, that's awesome! Congrats!

• Yeah I've already joined! Got this yesterday 😍image thanks everyone Its my first after a mc 5 years ago so I'm half nervous half excited! I'm trying to watch what I eat and be careful! Hard to know what is okay to have as a meal to be honest, the bad thing is I was really enjoying mayo before I found out and now I'm not allowed it 😢 congrats to you all on your bfps! 

• Hey Mustachio,

Sorry to hear of your MC. Try not tothunk of that now. This is a new pregnancy, so just take each day as it comes and it will fly by. 

Congratulations. 

How are you all feeling? I feel rough as anything today.

Jan 

• Honestly I had some insomnia despite being flat out exhausted last night,had to force myself to make a sandwich so baby has something through the night... I'm a bit tired today and nauseated but I'm gonna try ear what I can. Only thrown up in my mouth once so far so that's good. I'm feeling hopeful about it to be honest. I wanna have a successful pregnancy but there's so much you can't eat/ drink so it's hard to know how to make meals etc. Wasn't exactly planned but wasn't prevented. We just said if it happens it happens and it did. I love my OH so much and I'm really hopeful and excited to meet our little girl or boy. How's your nausea been? An what you eating for tea. I got some haddock but nervous about having fish when pregnant. Also I've stopped having coffee and tea lately. Last time I couldn't keep anything down think it contributed and I'm really grateful that I can this time. Just glad I'm not puking my guts up all the time xx  

• Congratulations and welcome to Northernegal and Moustachio1205 - lovely to have you here! 

• Hi ladies. Bit of a rollor coaster of thoughts at the moment.Taking a while to sink in. Worked out that im 4 weeks and 5 days now feeling fine apart from a little more tired than normal.At this point with my last who is nearly three i was throwing up all the time so glad that hasnt hit.Hope everyone is feeling ok xx

• Hi hun.I know its hard but you have to try and think positive, every woman and every pregnancy is different and it is such an anxious time but of ive learned anything its that if you spend the whole time worrying your way through the 9 months then you dont enjoy the pregnancy as you should and dont have the memories you made with bump. Try and relax and if you find yourself feeling anxious get a pen and paper and start writing positive things down like who your going to tell first, what names you like etc.

Goodluck.

Xx