Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2019

Replies

• Im eating loads! i feel hungry all the time lol!!

ah its horrible isnt it! Any slight of pain i freak out xx

• So my actual af is due tomorrow, even though I have my bfp and I’ve done loads of tests I’m still anxious that I’ll come on! Anyone else feel like this? X

• I felt like this cause it can be hard to tell the cramps apart sometimes, wishing you luck though! If you've had your bfp I'm sure af will stay away :) 

• Hi ladies! 

I took a test yesterday and today and am pretty sure it’s positive! Can‘t quite believe it but at the same time I’m so excited (tho I know there’s a long way to go yet!) I’ve got a bit of back pain today but no other symptoms. 

I don’t really know how to work out how many weeks I am. Is it from ovulation or my last AF? 

Xx

• tamzin it will be from date of your last af babe xx

gracesmum yes i still wake up everyday scared im going to come on 🙈. Partner keeps telling me to relax but im just so worried! Xx

• So I would be 4 weeks and 3 days :) 

How far along are you SophieMarie? Xx

• Im 4 weeks and 4 days babe 😁 xxx

• Haha! How cool! Xx

• just a day apart hahaha. Have u had any cramping yet? Xxx

got my 2-3 week test today yayyy cant wait to see the next one 😁😁 xx

• My back is really sore today but no cramping. Weeing a lot tho! Lol. 

Im nervous (excited nervous) about doing a clear blue! 

Have you been to the doctors yet? xx

• now ive started them i cant stop doing them hahahah 🙈, like seeing the weeks go up! 

Yes i have and i got my first midwife app on 5th july 😁 xxx

• Defo keep me updated on that clearblue digital! 

• Haha! Think I’m going to be like that now. I like looking at the ones I've done just to see the two lines lol.

Eeek - guess I need to phone the doctors then! 

Yes I will! Xx

• How long was it from when you went to docs to getting an appt? I have to self refer which is odd don't even have to go to the docs.. any one else have to so this? 😁

I get so nervous every time i go to loo.. my partner says to not worry too.. lol xx

• Lea yes the doctor just gave me the number to ring to book my app didnt even go to the doctors, i thought u use to go doctors for a blood test to confirm first maybe theyve changed the system xx

• I had a doc appointment last week that confirmed that im pregnant and worked out i am 5 weeks today. Just feeling really tired at the moment.xxx

• Oh cool maybe I'll give them a ring too.. eek it's exciting! 

Congrats mummytofour!

Xx

• Ah congratulations mummytofour! 

• Awful isn’t it I’ll be relieved when I get tomorrow out of the way! xx