Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Minniep said:
    had my 13 week scan today was so funny had to go twice baby flipped over and the tech couldn't get proper view of neck. Very active little bubba inside me was kicking about alot. Can't wait to find out what sex is. Flying to aussie on Wednesday hope to have a nice 5 day break. Just nervous about flying lol and hope I don't get sick on the plane 
    Amazing! Glad all was ok🥰 hope you have a lush holiday!! X
  • DaniFeb20 said:
    Glad to see everyone with some very happy, active babies! 

I got a chance to see mine again on Sunday after I fainted and they needed to check me over. Baby wasn’t one bit phased! 
    Hope you're okay! Glad baby is all well too.. nice to be reassured x
  • @Rach94 what did your midwife tell you? and your poor husband - chicken pox in adults can be horrendous - how is he (and you!) coping? 

Does anyone else have their 12 week scan this week? 
  • Minniep said:
    had my 13 week scan today was so funny had to go twice baby flipped over and the tech couldn't get proper view of neck. Very active little bubba inside me was kicking about alot. Can't wait to find out what sex is. Flying to aussie on Wednesday hope to have a nice 5 day break. Just nervous about flying lol and hope I don't get sick on the plane 
    Safe travels! Hope you manage some peace and relaxation! 
  • @SecondDueFebruary2020 thanks :). How are you getting on? How does this time around compare?
  • Anyone else getting crampy pains on their right side? :(
  • DaniFeb20 said:
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 thanks :). How are you getting on? How does this time around compare?
    The first 12 weeks were hard.. Exhaustion being the worst part! I'm 14+1 today and feeling much better thankfully! Just some aches and pains! 
    I had some sharp pains on left hand side today.. I'm 14+1. It is most likely round ligament pain. Is this your first? Sorry I struggle to keep up a lot! If you need reassurance, never hesitate to call your midwife. But aches and pains are very common as your muscles are stretching to make way.. 
    I had some sharp pains on left hand side today.. I'm 14+1. It is most likely round ligament pain. Is this your first? Sorry I struggle to keep up a lot! If you need reassurance, never hesitate to call your midwife. But aches and pains are very common as your muscles are stretching to make way.. 
    I’m 16+2 today so hoping it is just the round ligament pain stretching out so maybe I’ll finally be getting a bump haha! I think I may call the midwife to be on the safe side though xx
    I’m 16+2 today so hoping it is just the round ligament pain stretching out so maybe I’ll finally be getting a bump haha! I think I may call the midwife to be on the safe side though xx
    They will be more than happy to speak to you :) any concerns, I'd always go to your midwife first. Google is an awful thing! I got my bump at around 22 weeks on #1 and properly showed at 26 weeks. This time round I started showing at around 10 weeks! xx
  • SecondDueFebruary2020 and DaniFeb20 
    Thanks ladies. Hope everyone's doing well xxx
    Just to reassure, I’m also getting various cramping pains. For a few days there it was all through the left pelvis, then felt like pulled muscles near right groin. Hope your midwife gave/can give you some peace of mind! 
  • Off to visit in laws for bank holiday and tell them the big news! So excited! Have you all been sharing your news with others?
  • DaniFeb20 said:
    Off to visit in laws for bank holiday and tell them the big news! So excited! Have you all been sharing your news with others?
    We told my OHs family last Thursday when we went to visit them for the weekend! So our news is now out 😆
  • DaniFeb20 said:
    Anyone else getting crampy pains on their right side? :(
    Just to reassure, I’m also getting various cramping pains. For a few days there it was all through the left pelvis, then felt like pulled muscles near right groin. Hope your midwife gave/can give you some peace of mind! 
    Midwife assured me it’s just round ligament pain so I hope it is just that! Got another appointment next Tuesday where we may be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time so I’m hoping all is still okay with little bubby xx
  • DaniFeb20 said:
    Off to visit in laws for bank holiday and tell them the big news! So excited! Have you all been sharing your news with others?

DaniFeb20 said:
    DaniFeb20 said:
    We told my OHs family last Thursday when we went to visit them for the weekend! So our news is now out 😆
    I told my side of the family (the local one) individually with little scratch cards! Then for my OH’s we had a BBQ where we announced it, was lovely. Then a few days later we did the typical baby grow and scan post on Facebook. Much better it being out there now! xx

• I told my side of the family (the local one) individually with little scratch cards! Then for my OH’s we had a BBQ where we announced it, was lovely. Then a few days later we did the typical baby grow and scan post on Facebook. Much better it being out there now! xx
    Aww lush! We put a t shirt on my little girl saying being promoted to big sister and just let her run around until they noticed haha! xx
  • How is everyone? When's everyone's next appts? Mine is a week Tuesday, my 16 week appt x
  • I had my 16 week appt this week, got the whopping cough vaccine and arm is still sore! Also had a blood test for down syndrome test last week as couldn't measure on scan, and received our result letter yesterday in low risk group. Next appt is our 20 week scan, 17th September x
  • I had my 16 week appt this week, got the whopping cough vaccine and arm is still sore! Also had a blood test for down syndrome test last week as couldn't measure on scan, and received our result letter yesterday in low risk group. Next appt is our 20 week scan, 17th September x

Did they listen for baby's heartbeat? I remember hearing it at 16 week appt on little girl :) aww Fab. We don't get our results in the post :( we did on little girl but they've changed their way now as there's the risk of it going to the wrong address and getting into the wrong hands! So have to wait until appt to find out all results.. not long to wait until 20 week scan then! X