Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to be a bit absent! Loved reading everyone’s stories of sharing their news! My in-laws are well chuffed but I won’t tell my family until I visit in October.

We got our anamoly results in the post and all was perfect.

My 16 weeks is the same as yours @SecondDueFebruary2020 and then 20 week scan is Oct 3. So jealous of those of you with it coming up soon! I’m so tempted to splash out on a scan next week; I’m too impatient. Can’t wait to hear from those who are finding out the sex and best of luck with everyone else’s anamoly results. Wishing everyone well!
  • Options
    I had my 16 week appt this week, got the whopping cough vaccine and arm is still sore! Also had a blood test for down syndrome test last week as couldn't measure on scan, and received our result letter yesterday in low risk group. Next appt is our 20 week scan, 17th September x

Did they listen for baby's heartbeat? I remember hearing it at 16 week appt on little girl :) aww Fab. We don't get our results in the post :( we did on little girl but they've changed their way now as there's the risk of it going to the wrong address and getting into the wrong hands! So have to wait until appt to find out all results.. not long to wait until 20 week scan then! X
    No they don't do it here until 24 week appt with midwife. They did say they would phone me if we were high risk but never had a call then received a letter over the weekend letting us know low risk. So looking forward to 20 week scan, have days it still doesn't feel real but think I'm jiet getting nervous /excited about next scan now! X
  • Options
    DaniFeb20 said:
    Sorry to be a bit absent! Loved reading everyone’s stories of sharing their news! My in-laws are well chuffed but I won’t tell my family until I visit in October.

We got our anamoly results in the post and all was perfect.

My 16 weeks is the same as yours @SecondDueFebruary2020 and then 20 week scan is Oct 3. So jealous of those of you with it coming up soon! I’m so tempted to splash out on a scan next week; I’m too impatient. Can’t wait to hear from those who are finding out the sex and best of luck with everyone else’s anamoly results. Wishing everyone well!
    Our 20 week scan is also the 3rd October!! Originally was the 1st but had no one to have LG so changed it to the Thursday. Should get my anomaly results next week x
  • Options
    Hello everyone, how was your bank holiday Monday and how are you coping in this heat? 
  • Options
    Hello everyone, how was your bank holiday Monday and how are you coping in this heat? 
    So very hot and uncomfortable! I'm not showing yet so think I'm able to cope a little better than some maybe?  :D Got my 16 week appointment (I am currently 17 weeks + 2 days) later this afternoon so hopefully I can hear my baby's heartbeat and I hope everything is still okay!!!

How's everyone else? xx
  • Options
    This heat is killing me! I’m only 14 weeks and have a small bump! Not coping with this heat and work at all! Hope your all well 
  • Options
    So glad the heat is coming to an end! Bring on autumn and manageable bump weather! How are you all staying cool? Anyone with air con that would like to host the rest of us?

I have a bump coming along now as well. My work colleagues have noticed it but mostly because I’m in denial that I need maternity trousers already... 
  • Options
    I heard the baby's heartbeat on Tuesday, honestly for you ladies who haven't had that opportunity I can't wait for you to have it! It was so surreal and amazing!  <3

Just want a bump to start growing now so I can feel even closer to my little bubba!
  • Options
    Anybody been getting headaches? I’m 16 weeks tomorrow and getting headaches on and off midwife said they are normal and to drink plenty of water (which I hadn’t been drinking much of as I don’t really like it🙈) but it was worrying me slightly, I think maybe it was because I wasn’t drinking enough water hopefully but just wondering if anybody else has had these?
    had my 16 weeks appointment with midwife and she said they don’t listen to heartbeat here till 24 week appointment now, anybody else the same? Was a little gutted but we have a private gender scan booked for next Saturday 7th as we couldn’t wait to find out and want to see the baby again ASAP lol xx
  • Options
    Amylou118 said:
    Anybody been getting headaches? I’m 16 weeks tomorrow and getting headaches on and off midwife said they are normal and to drink plenty of water (which I hadn’t been drinking much of as I don’t really like it🙈) but it was worrying me slightly, I think maybe it was because I wasn’t drinking enough water hopefully but just wondering if anybody else has had these?
    had my 16 weeks appointment with midwife and she said they don’t listen to heartbeat here till 24 week appointment now, anybody else the same? Was a little gutted but we have a private gender scan booked for next Saturday 7th as we couldn’t wait to find out and want to see the baby again ASAP lol xx
    I had headaches daily with my first pregnancy up until around 20 weeks!!! My midwife listened in at 13 weeks as i had some brown discharge & heard heart beat immediately!! Not heard of waiting until 24 weeks before!!!! At least you’ll see heart beat on scan again even if you have to wait to hear it xxx
  • Options
    With my daughter i suffered severe migraines and ended up being referred to neurology, luckily there was nothing to worry about and they put it down to a surge in female hormones! Have had a couple of headaches this time but haven’t had any migraines, thinking I may be having a boy find out in 2 weeks 😊
  • Options
    Fab reading all the good news ladies! :) glad all is going okay with you all! I heard little ones heartbeat on Thursday at 15+6 weeks was amazing! I’m now 16+1 today! We have an early gender scan booked for next Friday! so fingers crossed! 👶🤰😊
  • Options
    My 16 week appointment is on Thursday but I’m not sure I’ve heard any mention of hearing baby’s heartbeat. So happy for those of you who have listened in! 

@Amylou118 sorry to hear about the headaches! I had some when I was still vomiting, but they’ve mostly eased up. Hope they start going away soon for you!

Anyone else struggling with round ligament pain? 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, 

im due 22nd feb 2020. This is my 3rd baby, I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old both boys. My husband would love a girl but as long as it’s healthy we will be very happy and lucky to have 3 healthy children 😊 

hope everyone is feeling ok. 

Look forward to chatting to you all 
    Rach xx

• Options
    DaniFeb20 said:
    My 16 week appointment is on Thursday but I’m not sure I’ve heard any mention of hearing baby’s heartbeat. So happy for those of you who have listened in! 

@Amylou118 sorry to hear about the headaches! I had some when I was still vomiting, but they’ve mostly eased up. Hope they start going away soon for you!

Anyone else struggling with round ligament pain? 
    Omg yes!! I stood up quickly to go to work canteen & I literally limped the whole way with the pain!! It’s awful!!!! Xxx
  • Options
    @Rachael2016 welcome back to the forum and congratulations - we remember you! 

How is everyone doing today? Anyone have kids going back to school this week? 
  • Options
    @CatD1980 glad I’m not the only one! How frequently are you getting it? 

Had 16 week midwife appointment today and heard baby’s heartbeat! Was averaging 150 beats per minute and baby was sitting front and centre. Was so lovely to hear! 
  • Options
    Found out today we are having another little girl <3
  • Options
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 congratulations!! Sisters so cute so close together! 💗💗 joint bday parties for two little best friends!! 
  • Options
    Tara1412 said:
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 congratulations!! Sisters so cute so close together! 💗💗 joint bday parties for two little best friends!! 
    So excited 😍 thank you lovely!! Do you know what you're having yet?