Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2020

Replies

• @SecondDueFebruary2020 we are finding out today! Early scan too. so excited, we couldn’t wait this time...  💗💙
  • Tara1412 said:
    @SecondDueFebruary2020 we are finding out today! Early scan too. so excited, we couldn’t wait this time...  💗💙
    Eek exciting!! Yeah we couldn't wait either!! 🙈 Crazy because we had the surprise last time! Can't wait to hear 🥰
  • @SecondDueFebruary2020!! Over the moon we are having another little girl too! Brought the balloon home to pop with family 💗💗 team pink! 
  • Tara1412 said:
    @SecondDueFebruary2020!! Over the moon we are having another little girl too! Brought the balloon home to pop with family 💗💗 team pink! 
    Aww amazing!! Don't they make such a mess 🤣🤣 we have literally no names 😭 we had loads of boys!! 
  • Tara1412 said:
    @SecondDueFebruary2020!! Over the moon we are having another little girl too! Brought the balloon home to pop with family 💗💗 team pink! 
    Aww amazing!! Don't they make such a mess 🤣🤣 we have literally no names 😭 we had loads of boys!! 
    Haha yep everywhere! Gardens covered. Aww no we had our boys name from last time, but have a few girls. Least you’ve got loads of time to think of one! 😂
  • Tara1412 said:
    Tara1412 said:
    Haha yep everywhere! Gardens covered. Aww no we had our boys name from last time, but have a few girls. Least you’ve got loads of time to think of one! 😂
    We done ours in the living room, mistake!! 🤣 Yeah we had loads of boys names 🤣🤣
  • Sorry if this is an inappropriate question... I'm 19 weeks and 3 days, last night I had a little discoloured discharge (kind of light brown) when I wipe and a little on a liner today that comes and goes,sonetimes nothing there and sometimes a little. Got my 20 week scan on 17th.should I just monitor this for a couple of days and mention it at my scan? Thanks ladies x
  • Sorry if this is an inappropriate question... I'm 19 weeks and 3 days, last night I had a little discoloured discharge (kind of light brown) when I wipe and a little on a liner today that comes and goes,sonetimes nothing there and sometimes a little. Got my 20 week scan on 17th.should I just monitor this for a couple of days and mention it at my scan? Thanks ladies x
    Have you got any pain? It could be old blood but if concerned, I'd just call your midwife in the morning and explain. They would rather you call 100 times and it be nothing than feel like a burden and not call x
    Have you got any pain? It could be old blood but if concerned, I'd just call your midwife in the morning and explain. They would rather you call 100 times and it be nothing than feel like a burden and not call x
    Not pain, small twinges a couple of times in the last 24 hours but put that down to just being stretching pains. I've not mentioned it to anyone as don't want to worry anyone. Funny I'm sure this week I 've started feeling baby move, not 100% sure if that's what it is though! Wondered if these "movements" and stretching pains could the cause of this different discharge. I really have no idea though, all new to me! X
    Not pain, small twinges a couple of times in the last 24 hours but put that down to just being stretching pains. I've not mentioned it to anyone as don't want to worry anyone. Funny I'm sure this week I 've started feeling baby move, not 100% sure if that's what it is though! Wondered if these "movements" and stretching pains could the cause of this different discharge. I really have no idea though, all new to me! X
    Everyone's body is different.. it's hard to tell. I had brown discharge in the first few weeks.. but I've known people to say they've spotted quite late on also. I'd probably call midwife in the morning and ask their opinion. Even if it's just for peace of mind x
    Everyone's body is different.. it's hard to tell. I had brown discharge in the first few weeks.. but I've known people to say they've spotted quite late on also. I'd probably call midwife in the morning and ask their opinion. Even if it's just for peace of mind x
    Yeah might settle my mind to give them a call. Thank you for your advice. Congrats on finding out your having a girl. When are you due? X
    Yeah might settle my mind to give them a call. Thank you for your advice. Congrats on finding out your having a girl. When are you due? X
    Yeah it will help you :) I'm sure all is normal though. Thank you! 17th Feb x
    Aw lovely, I'm technically due 31st Jan which is hubby's birthday, although we originally thought 1/2nd Feb. He wants to know but I'm determined to have a surprise so just have to get passed the scan next week without finding out! X 
    Aw lovely, I'm technically due 31st Jan which is hubby's birthday, although we originally thought 1/2nd Feb. He wants to know but I'm determined to have a surprise so just have to get passed the scan next week without finding out! X 
    We had a surprise on our first.. we made it to 34 weeks and I was dying to find out!! We had a growth scan but she wasn't showing so didn't find out until birth and it was lovely! This time we wanted the other experience of finding out so we booked a private gender scan 🥰 x
  • Found out yesterday at gender reveal that I’m having a baby boy! 😊💙
  • Congrats on the baby girls coming! Hubby surprised me with a private scan yesterday and baby girl for us as well :). Go team pink!

@Flowerpowerscotland definitely check with midwife. My midwife stressed to me that any discharge or blood she wanted me to call. They much rather help and reassure than have you worry. Best wishes through this x 
  • Mel7723 said:
    Found out yesterday at gender reveal that I’m having a baby boy! 😊💙
    Aww amazing! Congratulations :-) is this your first?
  • DaniFeb20 said:
    Congrats on the baby girls coming! Hubby surprised me with a private scan yesterday and baby girl for us as well :). Go team pink!

@Flowerpowerscotland definitely check with midwife. My midwife stressed to me that any discharge or blood she wanted me to call. They much rather help and reassure than have you worry. Best wishes through this x 
    Aww another girl! Amazing.. is this your first?x
  • Mel7723 said:
    Found out yesterday at gender reveal that I’m having a baby boy! 😊💙
    Congrats on the little one! 
  • DaniFeb20 said:
    Congrats on the baby girls coming! Hubby surprised me with a private scan yesterday and baby girl for us as well :). Go team pink!

Aww another girl! Amazing.. is this your first?x
    Yes :)