Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2020

Replies

• loua228 said:
    Absolutely relax as much as poss @loua228 and if family or friends are driving you mad asking 'Have you had the baby yet' just send them this link: http://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/
    Ha ha I love this. Yes they are driving me mad and people you don’t usually even hear from have the cheek to text 😂 
    I wouldn't tell my mum the due date this time round at first because she drove me insane on the first ... Any sign? I texted her back one day saying yeah I've had the baby, didn't I tell you?! 🙄🤣
    Ha ha that’s so funny I love that it made me laugh. Maybe that’s what I should say too. 🤣 
  • loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    Absolutely relax as much as poss @loua228 and if family or friends are driving you mad asking 'Have you had the baby yet' just send them this link: http://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/
    Ha ha I love this. Yes they are driving me mad and people you don’t usually even hear from have the cheek to text 😂 
    I wouldn't tell my mum the due date this time round at first because she drove me insane on the first ... Any sign? I texted her back one day saying yeah I've had the baby, didn't I tell you?! 🙄🤣
    Ha ha that’s so funny I love that it made me laugh. Maybe that’s what I should say too. 🤣 
    Completely baffles me 🤣 especially when it's family! As if going over isn't bad enough 🙄😭 hope you're not waiting too much longer! Is this your first? I can't keep up 🙈
  • loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    Completely baffles me 🤣 especially when it's family! As if going over isn't bad enough 🙄😭 hope you're not waiting too much longer! Is this your first? I can't keep up 🙈
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    I know like you wouldn’t announce it to them as soon as there here ha ha. I think everyone just wants to be the first to know. This is my second my first was born 38+6 so I feel like I have been overdue for weeks as I was expecting around the same time this time too but no chance. I have a little boy already and don’t know what am having this time. Do you know what your having? X
  • loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    I know like you wouldn’t announce it to them as soon as there here ha ha. I think everyone just wants to be the first to know. This is my second my first was born 38+6 so I feel like I have been overdue for weeks as I was expecting around the same time this time too but no chance. I have a little boy already and don’t know what am having this time. Do you know what your having? X

Oh wow, yeah they usually say you go earlier on your second don't they! Bless you.. did you go naturally on your first? Aww🥰 I have a little girl already and am having another girl :) x
  • loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:

Oh wow, yeah they usually say you go earlier on your second don't they! Bless you.. did you go naturally on your first? Aww🥰 I have a little girl already and am having another girl :) x
    Yes the midwife said it’s usually around the same time but not this time. Yes i went naturally and was a straight forward labour thankfully. Aww lovely my little boy is convinced this ones a girl. We will see if he’s right soon 🥰
  • loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:

Yes the midwife said it’s usually around the same time but not this time. Yes i went naturally and was a straight forward labour thankfully. Aww lovely my little boy is convinced this ones a girl. We will see if he’s right soon 🥰
    Aww! I have the midwife tomorrow.. last week baby was 3/5 engaged - after the most horrendous 3 nights of pain! Knowing my luck she's popped back out 🙄 how old is your little boy? My little one is 2 a month today! 
  • loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    loua228 said:

Aww! I have the midwife tomorrow.. last week baby was 3/5 engaged - after the most horrendous 3 nights of pain! Knowing my luck she's popped back out 🙄 how old is your little boy? My little one is 2 a month today! 
    Aww hope all goes ok. I had mine yesterday and had a sweep but it didn’t do anything just some cramping. You get to the point we’re you think it’s never going to come out ha ha. He was 3 in June so will be 4 this year and going to school in sep. it goes so quick doesn’t it. Aww 2 is a lovely age x 
  • My little girl arrived last Thursday, all 10 pounds of her! 
  • @loua228 I had 3 sweeps on my little girl - 1st at +7, 2nd at +9 and then 3rd at +11 then induced on day 12! I know, I often feel like I don't want it to be over but other times I'm like come on! Hahaha.. x
  • @loua228 I had 3 sweeps on my little girl - 1st at +7, 2nd at +9 and then 3rd at +11 then induced on day 12! I know, I often feel like I don't want it to be over but other times I'm like come on! Hahaha.. x
    Aww an early arrival! Congratulations! Hope all is well - was it planned to have her early? 
    Congratulations on the new arrival. 🎀
  • @loua228 I had 3 sweeps on my little girl - 1st at +7, 2nd at +9 and then 3rd at +11 then induced on day 12! I know, I often feel like I don't want it to be over but other times I'm like come on! Hahaha.. x
    I think am going to leave having another one and maybe just see if it happens naturally. Yes I agree with that too am just going to enjoy the sleep and rest for now ha ha x
    Aww an early arrival! Congratulations! Hope all is well - was it planned to have her early? 
    I planned a water birth but that all changed within the space of 12 days as she was big, breech and I had obstretic Cholestasis with high bile acids so had to have a section. Due date was 8th feb but had her 10 days early! 
  • loua228 said:
    @loua228 I had 3 sweeps on my little girl - 1st at +7, 2nd at +9 and then 3rd at +11 then induced on day 12! I know, I often feel like I don't want it to be over but other times I'm like come on! Hahaha.. x
    I think am going to leave having another one and maybe just see if it happens naturally. Yes I agree with that too am just going to enjoy the sleep and rest for now ha ha x
    Yeah worth a go! Aww I wish I was sleeping lol - my little girl sleeps all night but I am soo uncomfortable lol x
    I planned a water birth but that all changed within the space of 12 days as she was big, breech and I had obstretic Cholestasis with high bile acids so had to have a section. Due date was 8th feb but had her 10 days early! 
    Oh wow! She's here safe and that's all that matters :) 
  • Jack Robert Aspinall arrived yesterday at 22:32 weighing 8lb 4oz 💙 5 days after his due date. 🥰 good luck mummy’s who are due in Feb xx 
  • loua228 said:
    Jack Robert Aspinall arrived yesterday at 22:32 weighing 8lb 4oz 💙 5 days after his due date. 🥰 good luck mummy’s who are due in Feb xx 
    Aww look at him! Congratulations Hun! He's amazing🥰 and look at that hair 😍 hope you're both doing well x
  • loua228 said:
    Jack Robert Aspinall arrived yesterday at 22:32 weighing 8lb 4oz 💙 5 days after his due date. 🥰 good luck mummy’s who are due in Feb xx 
    Aww look at him! Congratulations Hun! He's amazing🥰 and look at that hair 😍 hope you're both doing well x
    Yes we are fine Thank you had a very quick labour in that end so quicker recovery which is good. Hope your not much longer. X 
  • loua228 said:
    loua228 said:
    Yes we are fine Thank you had a very quick labour in that end so quicker recovery which is good. Hope your not much longer. X 
    That's fab!! Did you have any early signs that labour was on the way? I'm getting impatient lol and I'm only 38+6 lol x