Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Just done test 6 since Sunday since so scared to believe it. Lines getting darker 🎉
  • Hi, I found out last Friday that I am pregnant! Me and my ex had been trying for 3 and a half years and never conceived, we separated in January this year after finding out he was having an affair. My partner and I only started dating, and basically the first time we BD’d I’ve fallen pregnant!

is anyone else constantly tired? I feel as if all I do is sleep and work, and I’m working till 10pm all of this week, and just feel like I’m constantly exhausted 
  • Wow there is so many of us on here now for February! ❤️ 
    I had my first midwife appointment on Monday as they are uncertain about how many weeks I am as she could feel my uterus and I should only be 6 weeks yesterday! Hoping it isn’t twins haha. Booked in for an ultrasound next Thursday! I’m with you ladies with the tiredness, I’m exhausted and no one gets it! I even feel like I’m slightly showing, it’s there even when I wake up and on an empty stomach 😬
  • I’ve not really felt the tiredness yet. Just feel bloated all the time. I’m a bit worried because I had 7 gins on Saturday and found out I was pregnant on Sunday. Was so convinced was just late that never crossed my mind to do test because didn’t want negative like the other months. Feeling so guilty x
  • Oj19 said:
    I’ve not really felt the tiredness yet. Just feel bloated all the time. I’m a bit worried because I had 7 gins on Saturday and found out I was pregnant on Sunday. Was so convinced was just late that never crossed my mind to do test because didn’t want negative like the other months. Feeling so guilty x
    Don't feel guilty - if you are only a few weeks the placenta isn't fully formed which means nothing should be passed to the little bean! The important thing is you know you are pregnant now so you can avoid bad stuff and stay as healthy as possible. My doctor once told me if it was not for alcohol 80% of the pregnancies he had seen would never have happened lol!!!!xx
  • Leemca said:
    Oj19 said:
    I’ve not really felt the tiredness yet. Just feel bloated all the time. I’m a bit worried because I had 7 gins on Saturday and found out I was pregnant on Sunday. Was so convinced was just late that never crossed my mind to do test because didn’t want negative like the other months. Feeling so guilty x
    Don't feel guilty - if you are only a few weeks the placenta isn't fully formed which means nothing should be passed to the little bean! The important thing is you know you are pregnant now so you can avoid bad stuff and stay as healthy as possible. My doctor once told me if it was not for alcohol 80% of the pregnancies he had seen would never have happened lol!!!!xx
    Haha that’s funny!
  • Hi @RebeccaD09 welcome to the thread and huge congratulations! That tiredness can be utterly overwhelming - i remember it well! 

• Two new product test recruitments happening! One for Aldi school uniform (£200 Aldi voucher up for grabs) and Uncle Ben's rice (£300 Amazon voucher up for grabs too!) see Latest Discussions to signup. 
  • Hi all! I’m very new here. Here’s my story...you all would enjoy. Or not 🤗🤗

When I was 17, I found out I was pregnant and was horrified to tell my mom. I was around 9 weeks and figured well I better tell her. I told her and boy was she upset. However, the very next day, I miscarried. Fast forward 3 months, I’m now 18 and pregnant again. I figured this time I won’t tell my mom since I lost the first baby at 9 weeks. Tuh! 9 weeks past, 10, 11,...well let me tell mom. She was super excited which scared me lol!! Healthy baby boy born 6/5/04 he’s now 15!! Goodness...2007, I’m engaged to be married and I’m 5 months pregnant with my daughter! Sadly, the umbilical cord became detached (that’s beyond me) and she “aborted” herself around the 4 month mark so she was the size of a 3 month fetus when we found out. I was crushed! Okay I’m done with children. July 2013, I was having horrible headaches and decided to visit the Er only to find out I was 16 weeks pregnant. Ha! No way...surely enough there’s my baby on the screen. I was still having a menstrual cycle every month so it never crossed my mind. Healthy baby boy born 12/21/13. Fast forward 5 years and my fiancé and I are expecting. 6 week appointment went swell. I was extremely tired, sore boobs, heart racing, fevers, nausea...you name it! 9 week and 5 day appointment, BOOM! It hit me again. My bean has no heartbeat and stopped at 9 weeks. The heart stop beating 5 days prior to my appointment. The fetus was sent to a pathologist and we were told it was hydrops. I have 3 angels in heaven!! Fast forward to 6/14/19 I’m awaiting AF and she’s a no call no show. No biggie. 6/15, 6/16, 6/17 nothing. Let me take a test. Two faint positives one on 6/18 and one on 6/19. Thinking they were evap lines I brushed it off. 6/20 I am 6 days late. Something is going on. Maybe it’s stress because we’re getting married in 15 days! I’ve been running all over the place, juggling work and 2 boys (15 & 5)...whew! I’m tired. My fiancé went to the store and bought a 3 pack of first response and I told him I would test first thing in the morning (today) with my FMU. The test says to wait 3 minutes but it didn’t even take 3 seconds. A BFP immediately. He was standing in the restroom with me and his face lit up. According to the first day of my lmp, I am exactly 5 weeks today. I have 0 symptoms besides tired thinking it was from work. Due date is roughly 02/20/20. Look at those numbers. I’m not excited because of the past pregnancies being a loss. I’ll just wait it out. I won’t book an appointment until 8 weeks. Fingers crossed for a girl if it’s successful! 
    Thanks for reading! And congratulations to all of the expecting mommies!!!
  • I did another test and I'm definitely pregnant 😁😁😁🥰🥰🥰 thanks for all that wished me luck 
  • Just wondering if I had my last period 14th may and my cycle is 28 days roughly how pregnant am I?
  • @Amy147 you should be around 5 weeks 3 days. My last cycle was 5/17 and I’m 5 weeks today. Good luck and congrats!!
  • Congrats! Mine was 17/05 too. You can check online, just google baby due date calculator x
  • Thank you 😁😁 so happy!! fingers crossed all goes well!. And congrats to all you other yummy mummy's to be 😘😘😘
  • How do I know when I got pregnant?? So my last period was 14th may
    I had a boyfriend for months and last time we had sex was 24th may . . We split up....
    I then slept with some one else 28th of may . Could I be pregnant with the second guy ? I'm totally new to all this and only feel confident asking you guys these questions xxx
  • @Oj19 whoop! Whoop! Lol 
  • @amy147 that’s pretty darn close. Sperm can live inside of you up to 5 days and your intercourse between the two was only 4 days. It’s kinda hard to know from this point. You should’ve ovulated between 5/24 and 6/3. Both of your partners were in this window of conception. It also depends on your cycle if they’re regular. And it also depends on your ovulation if it’s 14 days after the first day of your last period. I hope this makes sense. 
  • So how am I 5 weeks 3 days pregnant if I slept with the second guy less than 4 weeks ago xx
  • Is this something I will not find out untill the baby is born x
  • Your pregnancy is counted from first day of last period. Doesn’t matter what date had sex. Think would need to get dna test once baby born x