Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2020

Replies

• @Amy147 your last cycle is what determines your pregnancy. Make an appointment and get an early scan to see how far along you are. Have you taken a pregnancy test? If not, get the clear blue digital it’ll tell you about how far along you are 
  • Hi ladies! Mummy of a 2 year old and 5 weeks and 6 days here! Feeling so lucky that I almost can’t believe it’s true. Anyone else get that?! Exhausted and making the most of my sons nap times! So needed :#  
  • Jmm2020 said:
    Hi ladies! Mummy of a 2 year old and 5 weeks and 6 days here! Feeling so lucky that I almost can’t believe it’s true. Anyone else get that?! Exhausted and making the most of my sons nap times! So needed :#  

Congrats!! I’m exactly the same. This is our first and we’ve been trying for 19 months. This was the month where we literally only bd three times because of other factors. I’m still in shock and not really had any symptoms so still finding it hard to believe x
  • Good morning and congratulations ladies!
    I’m 7 weeks Monday and due early Feb but my shocking nausea has eased off since yesterday afternoon and worrying it’s a bad sign! I have had a week off from work and rested loads so I imagine that helps, no matter how much you read telling you not to worry and that every pregnancy is different, you see one article about nausea and vomiting being a positive sign from week 7 and hard to shake the anxiety! Lots of ladies seem to ease up at week 9 so is before week 7 cause for concern? 
    All the love x
  • JadeLF said:
    Good morning and congratulations ladies!
    I’m 7 weeks Monday and due early Feb but my shocking nausea has eased off since yesterday afternoon and worrying it’s a bad sign! I have had a week off from work and rested loads so I imagine that helps, no matter how much you read telling you not to worry and that every pregnancy is different, you see one article about nausea and vomiting being a positive sign from week 7 and hard to shake the anxiety! Lots of ladies seem to ease up at week 9 so is before week 7 cause for concern? 
    All the love x
    Hi jade. Congrats! When did your nausea start? I’m 5+1 and still feel pretty much normal so that’s worrying me! All need to try not worry. Not good for the bambino’s x
  • Jmm2020 said:
    Hi ladies! Mummy of a 2 year old and 5 weeks and 6 days here! Feeling so lucky that I almost can’t believe it’s true. Anyone else get that?! Exhausted and making the most of my sons nap times! So needed :#  
    Hiya! I’m exactly the same, my 16 month old has a nap in at 1pm and I can’t wait to shut my eyes for a while. We feel super lucky, it took us months to conceive the first time, but this time we weren't even trying and now we have another February baby on the way. 
  • DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Jun 22, 2019 12:06PM
    Welcome @Momof3&3angels , @Amy147, @Jmm2020 and @JadeLF - huge congratulations to you all, it's lovely to have you here!

And a quick note - if you've not checked out Latest Discussions, please do as we have two great Product Tests happening over there with some great prizes on offer; a £300 Amazon voucher and £200 Aldi voucher! 
  • I'm 5+1 and have turned into a major psycho these last 2 days! Have been anywhere between dancing around the place singing my heart out to having world war 3 with the hubby for leaving the butter out this morning then spending 45mins sobbing uncontrollably!! I feel like I'm losing my mind! Anyone else?x
  • Oj19 said:
    JadeLF said:
    Good morning and congratulations ladies!
    All the love x
    Hi jade. Congrats! When did your nausea start? I’m 5+1 and still feel pretty much normal so that’s worrying me! All need to try not worry. Not good for the bambino’s x
    I think about week 5 but mum suffered too, It’s easy to say but I really wouldn’t worry some people don’t get nausea until week 7+ or at all! Think of all those that don’t even know they’re pregnant for months! Isn’t it so easy to reassure each other but not ourselves 😂!! Xx
  • 5+1 and I’m just now starting to feel sore boobs! No nausea just always sleepy 
  • Morning ladies, I know it’s early days but wondered who was finding out? We didn’t find out with our daughter and was totally shocked, so going to have another surprise! 
  • Tara1412 said:
    Morning ladies, I know it’s early days but wondered who was finding out? We didn’t find out with our daughter and was totally shocked, so going to have another surprise! 
    We’ve decided not to find out. Friends have told me it’s what got them through labour.x
  • Again early days but are people going to get the tests for things like Down’s syndrome?
  • We won’t be finding out either, didn’t find out with my daughter or my little boy and it’s the best feeling when you’ve given birth and they announce what it is. You don’t get many surprises in life x
  • Hi everyone, just thought I'd pop in and say hello! Going by calculations I reckon I am just over 8 weeks so due date calendar is saying 1st Feb. Lost our first pregnancy in Jan at 7 weeks, had no symptoms really... This time I've been nauseous for the last 2 weeks, never been sick but very quesy first thing in morning sometimes during most of the day. I've felt tired and some changes in my breasts. I have my first midwife appt on Thurs 27th then hopefully not too long after that will have a first scan appointment.

Hope your all doing OK in the first stages of your pregnancies. Nice to check in with people in similar situations! X
  • Hi everyone!! And congratulations!!!
    So I’m 5+5 and petrified!! Last 2 pregnancies ended in early miscarriage & this morning noticed very faint brown tinged discharge on wiping! Understandably I’m anxious same thing is going to happen but also know this can be a normal pregnancy symptom! Anybody else experienced this?? 
    Xxxx
  • I’m still not really experiencing much however I’m so emotional today has anybody else had this yet? I’m 5 +2 and find myself crying over anything and everything today and it’s not even 12 yet! I’m so anxious too I just want to no everything’s ok, cramps have worn off but still getting slight aches and pills etc in lower stomach coming and going has anybody else? Xx
  • Amylou118 said:
    I’m still not really experiencing much however I’m so emotional today has anybody else had this yet? I’m 5 +2 and find myself crying over anything and everything today and it’s not even 12 yet! I’m so anxious too I just want to no everything’s ok, cramps have worn off but still getting slight aches and pills etc in lower stomach coming and going has anybody else? Xx
    Hi amy. I’m 5+2 as well and not experiencing much. Took another test today and still positive. Think I’m losing my mind, that’s about 6. I just can’t relax x
  • I got brown tinged discharge around 5/6 weeks and then sometimes after we had sex but I’m now 8 weeks and it seems, fingers crossed to have stopped x
  • @Flowerpowerscotland seems we are around same dates, mine is 2nd Feb I’m due. Have my first midwife tomorrow