Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello all

Hello lovelies!!
Im New here! 8 weeks today. 4 th pregnancy. 2 miscarriages, a 5 year old son, and now this pregnancy. My 5 year old was due February 16th and had him February 13th. This pregnancy is due February 5th. First ultrasound is this Friday. Very anxious and excited. I had been on mirena 5 years with no periods, had it removed in early April. Spotted 3 days after removal.  No real period, so we don’t know for sure if the date they gave me is accurate. We Got our positive at the end of may. We weren’t really trying and assumed we’d be waiting awhile. Going by my dr and things I’d read online, it would take 4-6 months (if not longer).  I just kind of “felt” pregnant all of a sudden. Hadn’t started a “real” period yet, but I took a test and it was bright positive. My boobs are so so so heavy and sore. It hurts to wear a bra. I cramp on and off daily. I feel pulling and twitching every morning and every evening. If I move to quickly I get a sharp pain/pull, my hormones and mood swings are all over the place. I have been wanting spicy and sweet things. Pee like crazy. I burn up constantly. I use to run daily, but I get sharp pains if I do so I just try to get a good walk early of the morning or late of the evening when it’s not hot. And no sickness yet. I had sickness with both my miscarriages, but did not get sickness with my 5 year old. So glad to have found this forum. Congratulations & Good luck ladies!