Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021

Replies

• Hi @BellaBell we remember you and Charlotte! Welcome back and huge congratulations! Lovely to see here :blush: How are you guys all doing? 

• Hi @BellaBell we remember you and Charlotte! Welcome back and huge congratulations! Lovely to see here :blush: How are you guys all doing? 

Hi Danielle, thank you 😊😊
    We are great, thanks! She is 13 months now, gone so fast!! 
  • Sangy08 said:
    Sangy08 said:
    Hey ladies. Big congratulations on BFP's. I got mine on Sunday. Due around 6th Feb 2021. Love to have company of you all !!
    Hey! Congratulations!
    Your due date is the day after mine 😁 
    How are you feeling? Xx
    Thank you so much. I am scared, nervous and excited. Keep Checking line progression but it looks same from past 3 days.  Symptom wise nothing major just feeling tired all day. This is my second and I wasn't expecting it to happen to so quick in first ttc month. 
    That's brilliant!! So quickly I bet you was shocked!
    What brand tests are you using to check for line progression? Some of them don't always get dark dark till after af is missed xx
  • @Rn24 that's really good hun ❤️ yeah I think symptoms will happen in a few weeks roughly tbh I haven't got any majour ones I have fuller boobs, bloating and had 2 bouts of feeling sick in the last few days but has gone away after a few minutes. I find drinking water and having a mint distracts me. I'm going to be baby when morning sickness starts 😄 I hate being sick 😂 xx
  • Yeah I’ve noticed my boobs too! I keep getting little waves of sickness but again the same as you it doesn’t seem to last to long thank god! Have you noticed your stomach feeling any different like pulling twinges? Xx
  • I am using boots tests. Still fear to try digital. Will wait until next week to try CB digital. It's such a relief to see wittten pregnant 1-2 weeks. I feel nothing as such symptoms right now.   I didnt have any morning sickness in my last pregnancy luckily. Hoping it's same this time around.
  • Need your suggestions ladies..  I have an interview for new role by end of this week and positive chances to get through it..  I really want it too as my current role sucks. Should I tell hiring manager about pregnancy post interview or keep it to myself as no HR policy to disclose anything until 15 weeks before due date. I wasn't expecting to get BFP in the first month of ttc when I applied for the role. Now I am having guilt feeling that if I get into new role I will be working on 6-7 months with new team and then mat leaves.  I am little stressed due to dilemma.. What would you have done if at my place?
  • Hi everyone. Quite shocked to be joining you guys! Stopped my pill a few weeks ago as my periods were all over the place. Noticed that my boobs were sore when my little girls were play fighting with me yesterday then was very light headed and grumpy at work today... picked up a test on my way home because that’s how my first 2 pregnancies started and low and behold a BFP!  
    Completely shocked and over the moon (mum to 4 year old and 20 month old girls). 
    Hubby has spent the evening googling minivans 🤣. Hope you are all keeping well well and looking forward to going through this journey with you all
  • @Sangy08 I would go for it. I went for a new role when heavily pregnant with my first (thus couldn’t hide it) and got it. 
    Don’t feel under pressure to disclose your pregnancy especially if you are not comfortable doing so in the early stages. Your ability to do the job has nothing to do with you being pregnant or having to take some time off after the birth. Do what feels right for you and your family x
  • @MrsRodgers416 Congratulations !! Welcome.. Thank you for suggestion.. Really helpful :) wishing we all have wonderful journey this entire pregnancy.. Do you have twin girls 20 months old? 
  • Just the 2 girls- one aged 4 and one age 20 months. 
  • Rn24 said:
    Yeah I’ve noticed my boobs too! I keep getting little waves of sickness but again the same as you it doesn’t seem to last to long thank god! Have you noticed your stomach feeling any different like pulling twinges? Xx
    Ah yes, sounds the same as me, normally when I wake up and noticing it more after I eat breakfast lunch and dinner but like you doesn't last long 🙌 
    On the day I found out which was 11/12 dpo I got requent light cramps and twinges and now I just get some randomly maybe once or twice a day and I have a very bloated tummy. It makes you feel way more pregnant than you are cos your belly is all puffed out 🤣 xx
  • Hi everyone. Quite shocked to be joining you guys! Stopped my pill a few weeks ago as my periods were all over the place. Noticed that my boobs were sore when my little girls were play fighting with me yesterday then was very light headed and grumpy at work today... picked up a test on my way home because that’s how my first 2 pregnancies started and low and behold a BFP!  
    Completely shocked and over the moon (mum to 4 year old and 20 month old girls). 
    Hubby has spent the evening googling minivans 🤣. Hope you are all keeping well well and looking forward to going through this journey with you all
    Congratulations!! 🎉 Xx
  • @Fieldyxx oh you’ve made me feel so much better it sounds like we are experiencing very similar symptoms! 💓
  • Hi @MrsRodgers416 we remember you too! Welcome and back and huge congratulations! So lovely to see you here :blush:

• Hello everyone, I hope you don’t mind me joining you 😊 got my BFP 2 weeks ago, and think I’m due on or around 4th feb 2021. I’m so excited...but also pretty nervous!! Strong symptoms so far 🙌🏻 I’ve also decided no more POAS! Especially clear blue...they are so unreliable! Hope you’re all well and congratulations to you all 👶🎉 xxx
  • Congratulations @Summer1287 😀 you are due a week before me! What symptoms are you having? My boobs all of a sudden are very sensitive and get waves of sickness especially bad morning time! Definitely not complaining about them though haha xxx
  • Mainly my boobs, think I’ve gone up a cup size already! Very tired and aversion to some foods. I got a clear blue ‘pregnant 2-3’ a week ago, did one yesterday and it had gone down to ‘1-2’ obviously panicked, had two mc last year so was so upset. Done one this morning and back to ‘2-3’ so just a warning ladies, stear away from digitals...they just cause more stress! Xxx
  • Oh my goodness that’s weird! At least it’s back to normal for you this morning though :) I missed carried my last cycle too so can understand the stress and worries but I’m just trying to be as positive as I can roll on the 12 week scan! @Summer1287 xx
  • Congratulations @Summer1287! I am due 5th Feb so very close to you :) 
    I know what you mean on the digital tests, it’s hard not to do it but it does just create more stress doesn’t it!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions