Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021

Replies

• It really does haha. I have a private scan booked for 8 weeks then my midwife appointment that afternoon (on the telephone)...roll on 24th!! Any tips to make the days go quicker?! 😂 xx
  • Hello ladies, 
    Joining this club and hope everyone has a healthy pregnancy. I am 4 weeks now. Due date around 15th Feb. 
    Got my blood test result yesterday and hcg count is 992.

I had some bleeding on 12 dpo (soon after I got my BFP). It stopped in few hours and next day I continued to have occasional brown spotting. I was quite anxious. Called up the midwife practice and she said it is normal to have light bleeding , if it is not period like heavy bleeding and there are no clots. We are still cautious and we are going to take another blood test next week to monitor hcg growth.
    Any of you faced bleeding in initial weeks? 
  • @Timefoebaby2020 all sounds very normal and nothing to worry about...congratulations on your BFP! 🎉 I have t had any bleeding, but know many people that did and went on to have a healthy pregnancy xx
  • @Timefoebaby2020Congrats!! I had bleeding in the first week when pregnant with my little girl and all was fine! None this time (so far) but every pregnancy is different I guess! 

• BellaBell said:
    @Timefoebaby2020Congrats!! I had bleeding in the first week when pregnant with my little girl and all was fine! None this time (so far) but every pregnancy is different I guess! 

Thanks @BellaBell. Good to know a first hand experience and all went fine.
    I will jeep monitoring but not lose my sleep over it. 
  • Hello everyone, I am excited to say I got my BFP on Thursday. This is my second pregnancy. I have a daughter that just turned 11! So it all feels new to me. Due date calculator says Feb 14. So far I have been really tired, had sore boobs and had lots of nausea in the morning. 
  • Can you help me out ladies am I pregnant I took the cheap ones on the third and clear blue on the sixth !!im so confused I’ve been having a few pregnancy symptoms such as feeling sick going off food smells making me feel sick some foods taste different and feel tired a lot more and sleeping a lot more xxx
  • Shelley45 said:
    Can you help me out ladies am I pregnant I took the cheap ones on the third and clear blue on the sixth !!im so confused I’ve been having a few pregnancy symptoms such as feeling sick going off food smells making me feel sick some foods taste different and feel tired a lot more and sleeping a lot more xxx
    @Shelley45 The threshold levels for hcg are little higher for digital tests (25) as compared to normal ones which can detect lower hcg levels too. 

How many days are you? If possible, try the Clearblue normal pregnancy test 6 days advance one. 
  • @Timefoebaby2020 @Summer1287 and @Shelley45 Congratulations! 
    I think spotting is normal (implantation bleeding) but it’s good that they are keeping an eye on your blood tests. That will reassure you. 
    Shelley hopefully in a few days the digital will show up pregnant. Their definitely looks like 2 lines on the other 2. I’ve had no symptoms the past couple of days but I’ve been off work. Always find my symptoms are worse at work (dizziness and irritable haha) 
    I did a big clean out of my wardrobe yesterday and packed up all the clothes (and bras) that are not going to fit me for a year or so. Lidl had some maternity stuff on offer so bought some jeans and tops. 
    Told my best friend yesterday- we were pregnant together during the last 2 pregnancies. Don’t think she is keep on the idea of no.3 lol. 
  • Shelley45 said:oh right okay then thank you so much !!x
    Can you help me out ladies am I pregnant I took the cheap ones on the third and clear blue on the sixth !!im so confused I’ve been having a few pregnancy symptoms such as feeling sick going off food smells making me feel sick some foods taste different and feel tired a lot more and sleeping a lot more xxx
    @Shelley45 The threshold levels for hcg are little higher for digital tests (25) as compared to normal ones which can detect lower hcg levels too. 

How many days are you? If possible, try the Clearblue normal pregnancy test 6 days advance one. 

• Big Congratulations new members on getting BFPs and joining the club!! @Shelley45 I had a similar results 3 days before AF due and then I test 1 day before AF on first response and IC it came back clear postive. Would advise same as others to test in couple of days. You can try frer. I remember test from CB digital one week post AF due and got 1-2 weeks pregnant in my last pregnancy. Good luck your pictures look positive!! 
  • Sangy08 said:
    Big Congratulations new members on getting BFPs and joining the club!! @Shelley45 I had a similar results 3 days before AF due and then I test 1 day before AF on first response and IC it came back clear postive. Would advise same as others to test in couple of days. You can try frer. I remember test from CB digital one week post AF due and got 1-2 weeks pregnant in my last pregnancy. Good luck your pictures look positive!! 
    @Sangy08 thank you so much I’m only 20 and so I don’t know much about the tests I was pregnant before and they never showed up as positive but unfortunately I miscarried and this is the first time I’ve had a test actually come up as positive 🥺x
  • Post withdrawn
  • congratulations @Rainbows&BabyDust on your BFP! How’ve you been feeling? X
  • Hi all,
    Congratulations on all your BFPs 🙂
     I had a faint positive Tuesday did another a few days later and nothing.
    Have been cramping for around a week now. Af is 9days late, hoping this is good sign . Have been feeling sick/nauseous, really tired and not much of an appetite. Anyone got any advice?
    Thanks 
  • What test are you using @Dee2020? I’d probably say give it a week and test again x everything crossed for you 
  • @Summer1287 thanks for the reply.  I got the faint positive on a cheap b&m one the neg was an internet cheapie. I'll wait another before testing  again. Thanks for the advice x
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Dee2020 no problem, fingers crossed for you. Try a FRER in a few days. 
    @Rainbows&BabyDust that sound positive 👍🏻 X

• Use my last Clear Blue this morning. Last Thursday it was showing 2-3 weeks and this morning got 3+ weeks. 
    I don’t remember that date of my last period as my periods were all over the place for the past few months so not sure what my due date is of what date to tell the doctor. (Don’t want to give them the wrong date and for my due date to be written down wrong and be pressured into an induction down the line if I go overdue).
    Really didn’t think I could be 3+ week post conception though 🤔. Took a test a couple of weeks ago and it was definitely negative.....
    confused 🙈
    @Rainbows&BabyDust I am always sooo tired in the very early days. I have never had any sickness with any of my pregnancies. A lot of dizziness though.  
    @Dee2020 Fingers crossed for another BFP in the coming days. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions