Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021

Replies

• Options
    Timefoebaby2020Timefoebaby2020 Regular
    edited Jun 8, 2020 7:19AM

Use my last Clear Blue this morning. Last Thursday it was showing 2-3 weeks and this morning got 3+ weeks. 
    I don’t remember that date of my last period as my periods were all over the place for the past few months so not sure what my due date is of what date to tell the doctor. (Don’t want to give them the wrong date and for my due date to be written down wrong and be pressured into an induction down the line if I go overdue).
    Really didn’t think I could be 3+ week post conception though 🤔. Took a test a couple of weeks ago and it was definitely negative.....
    confused 🙈
    @Rainbows&BabyDust I am always sooo tired in the very early days. I have never had any sickness with any of my pregnancies. A lot of dizziness though.  

@MrsRodgers416
    The Clearblue digital tests detects the weeks based on threshold levels of hcg
    1-2 weeks : min 10
    2-3 weeks :min 153
    3+weeks : min 2753
    (I found this info on their website) 

If it shows 3+ weeks for you now means your hcg level is definitely above 2753. It is a good sign that it has increased since last week.
    Also these weeks indicator is from the day of conception. 

I also got Prgnant 2-3 weeks on last Thursday. On Friday, I had a blood test and hcg lecel was 992. So hoping that it should increase this week. 
    But still holding to take the digital test for a day or 2 more. 
    I know my dates and I have just completed 29 days since my last period and I ovulated around 20th or 21st May. 

• Options
    I’ve been stuck on pregnant 2-3 weeks for 9 days now 😔 it’s worrying me that something could be wrong x
  • Options
    Just rang the GP surgery there. Talked to a receptionist and she is emailing me a form to fill out to self - refer to midwife who I’ll see when I’m 12 weeks. 
    Things have got quite impersonal. Understandable given the current situation but thought the GP would want a phone consultation at the very least. 
  • Options
    Just rang the GP surgery there. Talked to a receptionist and she is emailing me a form to fill out to self - refer to midwife who I’ll see when I’m 12 weeks. 
    Things have got quite impersonal. Understandable given the current situation but thought the GP would want a phone consultation at the very least. 
    12 weeks is so long. Not sure about the process in your country, but can't you approach the midwife practice yourself.
    First scan is normally done between 8 to 10 weeks, and in some cases 6th week too is possible. 
    I was in touch with my midwife since the day after I got my bfp,because I had initial bleeding and spotting for few hours. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I found out I am due on 7 February 2021.  Obviously I am over the moon, but I'm also feeling very anxious as it's my first pregnancy and have the added worries of the current situation!  I phoned my surgery straight away, theyreffered me to the early bird online form for my nearest maternity unit.  They said I would hear from them in the next 14 days, but I haven't heard anything.  I'm just slightly worried at every feeling and twinge I get!  Is anyone else in the same position?  I would have thought I would at least need to see my GP or speak to someone by now?
  • Options
    Congratulations @AliThack. @MrsRodgers416 I called my GP this morning too and they said they have done the referral to hospital. Hospital will contact me via post for blood and scan appointments. They refused to be doing any bloods at GP due to current situation. I thought I was the only one until read here.
  • Options
    AliThack said:
    Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I found out I am due on 7 February 2021.  Obviously I am over the moon, but I'm also feeling very anxious as it's my first pregnancy and have the added worries of the current situation!  I phoned my surgery straight away, theyreffered me to the early bird online form for my nearest maternity unit.  They said I would hear from them in the next 14 days, but I haven't heard anything.  I'm just slightly worried at every feeling and twinge I get!  Is anyone else in the same position?  I would have thought I would at least need to see my GP or speak to someone by now?
    I found this link on NHS website which was helpful, it lists out all the appointments https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/antenatal-appointment-schedule/
    My understand was first appointment is at around 10 weeks with midwife. 

I’m based in Edinburgh and I have my booking appointment and scan appointment dates now, I phoned a central midwifery number to get them booked - but other places might do it differently. 

Hope you ladies hear soon. It is nervy waiting to hear isn’t it? 
  • Options
    Thanks for the link @BellaBell . I also checked the same last week. I am in London. In last pregnancy I didn't have blood test at GP. They refered me to birth centre where I had only first midwife appointment for blood and getting my file ready. Rest all were back at GP except scans at hospital. Hospital isn't even close to my house and wait is not easy. Hope everyone is keeping safe and hear soon from midwives. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies , I’m new here got my bfp on Thursday last week at 10dpo. Got my 2-3 digital yesterday. 
    This is my 5th pregnancy and 4th baby. Feeling so anxious at the moment. 
    Achey boobs and mild cramps are the only symptoms I’m having. I had seagulls morning sickness with my other pregnancies so I’m just thinking it’s a matter of time before that starts. 
    Referred to the midwife this morning and awaiting a 8 week appointment where they do the booking forms and bloods. Also wanting to book a private early scan before this for reassurance. 
    Congratulations all on your beautiful BFPs xx 

• Options
    Decided to ignore the clear blues...did a frer to put my mind at rest and there’s definitely a strong line...

• Options
    I’ll try and relax now!! 😅 xxx
  • Options
    That’s a very clear positive @Summer1287
    Relaxing is easier said than done but is definitely the best way forward. 
    I’m in Northern Ireland. We don’t see midwife until first scan at 12 weeks over here. I had 2 uncomplicated pregnancies so don’t mind not having lots of appointments really. A phone call from the GP would have been nice though. I have BP monitors at work so I can check that myself. I have ordered a new fitness tracker that also measures blood pressure so interested to see what it is like. Want to try and keep active this pregnancy and not pile on the pounds and lie in a heap the whole time lol
  • Options
    Haha I’m pretty active too, but i also really like food! 😂 I have a scan on 24th, booked a private one just to put my mind at rest. It can’t come quick enough! X
  • Options
    Hi all! 
    Im due around 10th of feb, I phoned my GP last week too and then they gave me the midwife number who advised me they will send me an appointment through but nothing through as of yet, so good to know a few of you have experienced the same. 

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    So I'm feeling much better today. I went in for blood work again and my hcg is at 159. It had to have been lower than 25 on Friday because it came up negative on the qualitative test. Have more blood work ordered for Wednesday to have my levels checked again to make sure they are rising properly.
    @Rainbows&BabyDust that is good news. Some people start with low baseline, but what is important is that hcg is rising regularly.
    They are doing a blood test on this Wednesday? With 2 days gap? That's good.
    Last Friday, I had my first blood test with hcg level as 992,but they asked me to take the next test with 1 week gap. 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    You’re lucky that you get these blood tests for reassurance 😊 wish I had some numbers to know it was progressing as it should be. 2 weeks and 1 day until the scan though 🥰 x
  • Options
    @Timefoebaby2020 well hcg is supposed to double every 48 hours so that's why. I'm really surprised they are making you wait a week.
    Yes, but I have managed to get the first scan appointment for next week, 18th.It will be my 6th week since LMP. A blood test later this week will be an assurance that a scan is possible next week or not. Fingers crossed 🤞 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions