Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021

Replies

• @AyeeshaB thanks for the info.
    I would expect Anti-D to be administered to me later in the pregnancy. Though midwife didn't mention this, I will ask them or my doctor.
    We will be doing the blood tests later after 12 weeks to determine babys Rh type. Let's see. 
  • Yes it’s good how they do that now isn’t it. My friend is rh- and has an 18month old and this wasn’t being done when she was pregnant so it’s new. 

Anyone else feel super bloated today?? I look like there could be twins haha 
  • @Timefoebaby2020 I’m o rh- and hubby is o rh+ 
    with my other pregnancies I’ve had anti-d around 28 weeks and after birth. Never had any issues. Always tell hubby opposites attract haha. 
    Both my girls are o+ve
  • @Timefoebaby2020 so you’re b+ and rh negative? I didn’t realise you could be both positive and negative 😂I need to read up.

Sorry yeah so from my experience I had to have my anti-d at 28 weeks ish routinely but I had a bit of brown spotting a one point in pregnancy (can’t remember exactly when) and they gave me one then too just as a precaution. They said that if baby’s blood was different from mine I would need more after birth but because he was the same as me I didn’t need one. They aren’t the nicest injections I have to say 😂but needs must!
  • You must be B-?
  • Thanks @MrsRodgers416and @Memz89x.
    My midwife did not mention about Anti d, but I will insist them to be administered around  28th week. 
    And after delivery. 

• I’m also rh neg and have the anti around 24 weeks then again after the birth depending on babies blood group ( all of mine have been rh pos. 
    I also had an extra anti d with my first I got banged in the stomach at 30 weeks and they needed to Incase there was a bleed. 
    With my first pregnancy it was done in the leg but the last 2 of was in the arm due to better absorption. Xx
  • how is everyone?? 

I've got my dating scan on the 21st and so nervous. 

I went for a scan at 6w6d and they said everything was good but I just don't know. 

my nipples don't hurt as much anymore and when they do its only now and then, the only real symptom now is a little bit of sickness. 

I've been back at work the last 3 days. 

• @Emma63 you’ve probably just been distracted my love, being back at work. I’ve had moments of feeling hardly anything. I actually said to hubby yesterday “my boobs aren’t lumpy and stingy anymore” and today I felt horrendous closest to being sick that I’ve felt this pregnancy! Stay positive ❤️
  • I hope so. I've still been feeling sick etc. 

my hubby is getting a little annoyed with me as I am getting grumpy and I don't want to have sex with him that much as I am feeling sick. 

• Men don’t get it at all. I always say to hubby try having a hangover for weeks on end! Hopefully these next few weeks pass quickly and we will all feel a bit better soon 
  • I've not got long till 12 weeks and my 12 week scan. 

I think going back to work early has worried me a bit 
  • @Butsie185 my bloat is getting worse!! I’m not like this in the mornings, I’m still pretty flat. Visited my parents today and was quite uncomfortable trying to keep my bloat bump hidden! They also offered me wine which I declined so that’s probably given the game away 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
  • GG18 said:
    @Butsie185 my bloat is getting worse!! I’m not like this in the mornings, I’m still pretty flat. Visited my parents today and was quite uncomfortable trying to keep my bloat bump hidden! They also offered me wine which I declined so that’s probably given the game away 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
    how many weeks are you xx
  • How have you got on today @Catlady220?
  • @GG18 amazing, glad I am not the only one. 

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow so I'm going to take another one and see if there is any change!

Anyone else getting the bloat? 
  • My bloat is so bad tonight I literally look about 7 months pregnant 😂🙈 I definitely feel like my muscles are just used to being relaxed like this from my pregnancy with my wee boy. It’s so much like a bump I feel like a fraud 😂
  • Well well well, I've just been Googling Rh, had no idea what that was about. Is it a standard thing they test for and at which point usually?

I've just found out my midwife meeting at 10 weeks (next Thursday) is over the phone now due to covid. It seems so mad that I won't have had a blood test, blood pressure, been weighed or anything still. My next appointment will be my 12 week scan on the 24th, I'm not even sure if there's more to the appointment than the scan. Is this normal? 

For a pregnancy novice like myself it feels a bit risky! 
  • @GG18 I'm so impressed by how much closet storage you have! Very jealous. I hope the tummy is more comfortable now. 
  • I am 9 weeks and 4 days and I was getting loads of bloating. I still feel bloated now and my clothes are starting to become tight and uncomfortable husband thinks its the fact I'm showing rather than bloating now as its constant x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions