Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021

Replies

• Options
    @Memz89x where in Scotland are you? I'm in Glasgow!

@Mummy246 thanks for the spray pic, I'll take a look into that, although feeling better at the moment :)

@AyeeshaB your test looks good!!

• Options
    @Sophie2791 Ooh nice, I’m in Fife! Haven’t been to Glasgow for a while. Last time was seeing Still Game Live 🙌🏼

I need to look into the nausea spray as well, although if it helps I’ll probably then moan that I’m worried my HCG isn’t high enough 😂
  • Options
    Got the job I interviewed for on Wednesday 🥳. Over the moon although it’s very daunting starting a completely different role and then having my 3rd child. I’m sure it’ll all work out though 🤣🥴. 
    Having a last day today chilling on soft watching frozen on repeat and have a batch of brownies in the oven. Hubby is away to his mates tonight so looking forward to having the house to myself once I get the girls to bed. Thinking of a girly movie- lots of snacks and a facemask. 
  • Options
    @MrsRodgers416 congratulations!!!! When do you start? Oooo that sounds bliss later :) 

my hubby was going to pub and then decided against it so we’ve just had an afternoon nap and a chocolate muffin 😋
  • Options
    Amazing news @MrsRodgers416 congratulations! 

Enjoy the peace and quiet tonight, sounds dreamy
  • Options
    @Butsie185 might book one for 18th July so I’ll be 10 weeks by docs books but 8 on mine. Then if all good I think we’re going to have close family over for a bbq and tell them 
  • Options
    We have ours on the 17th as its the only day we don't have any of the children so can do it without anyone getting suspicious! Ill be 7+6 so hoping we will see what we need to. 

I'm having lots of period type cramps again today and pretty much constant heart burn 
  • Options
    Hoping I find out my ultrasound date on monday
  • Options
    Hi im for my re scan weds but pretty sure its the end fir me had a large bleed (red blood today). Just wish it would hurry either way i feel like the bleeding has been taunting me for the last week xx
  • Options
    @Jade218 sorry to hear that? Have you rang the EPU or GP so they can do some tests since you have had this bleeding or do you need to wait until Wednesday. When did you have your first scan what happened? 
    im still a bit odd has very very light brown mixed with white milky cm Friday so mixed with some old blood, no pink blood so odd. 
  • Options
    I started with brown blood, then gradually turned pink now red.. but seems to be slowing again.. im just going to wait not much test wise they can do really.. had my scan a week today could see a gestational sac and yolk sac but thats all xx 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this @jade218 hopefully not the case but sending love to you xx

Ooh @MrsRodgers416 sounds like a lovely evening! I’m feeling so drained tonight and just a bit yuck otherwise I would’ve done the same. Maybe tomorrow!

@AyeeshaB do you reckon you’re a whole 2 weeks out with your ovulation? That will be a nice little surprise ☺️ Do you reckon everyone will be expecting it now after your MMC or surprised it’s so soon? I keep debating whether to tell parents after this scan all going well or the nhs one. Although my parents are going camping for about 2 weeks so might just not bother since we won’t see them all that time!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed but really think its the start of a miscarrage.. it would be my 8th miscarrage, so cant imagine it been any different xx 
  • Options
    girls in the UK, when you go to your 12wk scan do you get all the bounty packs and pack with all your information in it? 

or do you get that at a different appointment, I'm not sure if I'm going to be seeing my midwife or not 
  • Options
    @Emma63 None of us have had 12 week scans yet hun usually get bounty pack at midwife appointment but no midwife appointment til after scan so assuming we will get them at scan appointment
  • Options
    @Memz89x I had a long cycle of 39 days so didn’t ovulate until cd27 so my period was ages ago hahaha. Plus my dates match with the clear blue when you add on 2 weeks. We’ll see at the scan. Hopefully we’ll see and there’s w heart beat this time. I really want to tell family well parents at least I think. Hubby not sure whether to just wait until 12 weeks. I had my mmc in January and it took 10 weeks to have my period again, so this was only my second month ttc my mum literally asked me every week if I’d come on haha 😂 she just wants us to pregnant bless her 
  • Options
    @Emma63 I was given a bounty pack and my pregnancy notes at my booking appointment. 

They did all of the questions over the phone and then I was asked to go in a couple of days later just to do my blood pressure, height, weight and bloods. That’s when they gave me the Bounty gift pack and my pregnancy notes folder. And also told me when my 12 week scan will be. 

My last pregnancy last year my hospital wasn’t doing the Bounty gift packs but this time they are so it may vary hospital to hospital. 
  • Options
    @AyeeshaB aw bless her. That is a long cycle! Will be a little surprise for you as well then when you find out how far you actually are! I had spotting at least most days for 8 weeks straight so didn’t have an actual period as such hadn’t really thought about ovulation then felt weird! Will be such a nice surprise when you tell your family 😊
  • Options
    ChelleH83 yes it seems
    timtake the edge of the worse. I still have the nauseous feeling all day long and also on medications from the GP. 
    I have 3 kiddies to ring round after 8,5 and 1. So I know that feeling too 
  • Options
    I only got a bounty pack from the midwife with my first pregnancy almost 9 years ago now. They then didn’t do them. I still get the ones from boots or Argos though.
    my 12 week scan is the 4th august so a month way. We are due to go to Greece in 2 weeks for 2 weeks so if we do that will pass some time xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions