Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021

Replies

• @Memz89x yes long cycle was like waiting for Christmas:) hopefully all good this time. I read somewhere that late cycle eggs can lead to mc but then read somewhere else it was all none sense. Need to stay off google 
  • @AyeeshaB ah definitely hun google is the work of the devil! I had googled so much this pregnancy especially not knowing dates like trying to see when people got their 3+ etc 😂 and the “lack of symptoms” search that I do every pregnancy despite having about 5 symptoms, simply because I’m not puking 😂
  • That’s exactly what I’m like too. My google search is ridiculous:) just want to relax and enjoy it all but any twinge or lack of symptom I’m on google 
  • Post withdrawn
  • the hunger today dude lol....i went from being nausous yesterday to hungryyyyyyyyyy today
  • I’ve never been sick with any of my other 2 pregnancies or this one either. Feel so lucky. Most of the time I forget I’m pregnant as very few symptoms- even the dizziness is starting to get better. Headaches come and go but that’s it. Less than 3 weeks to wait until I get to see what’s in there and talk to midwife. Hubby can come to scan now which is great. Hubby was out on the lash last night and is now snoring in my ear 😒. Is an irrational fear of wanting to hurt your partner a pregnancy symptom 🤔?
  • Haha @MrsRodgers416 my husband was at the pub most of yesterday afternoon as well so is feeling a bit sorry for himself 🤨 congratulations on the job by the way!!
  • Lack of symptoms always worries me as well @Memz89x @AyeeshaB. I remember telling the lady doing my 12 wk scan that I was worried I wasn’t pregnant due to not being pregnant and that was ok so hoping it’s the same again this time. It’s always such a worry when something changes though 
  • ChelleH83 yes it seems
    timtake the edge of the worse. I still have the nauseous feeling all day long and also on medications from the GP. 
    I have 3 kiddies to ring round after 8,5 and 1. So I know that feeling too 🙈. 
    It’s definitely like a long lasting hangover xx 
  • ugh ladies.......my body played tricks on me yesterday......was nauseous yesterday but woke up with the worst nausea so far :( it sux bc i work all day today n just flat out feel like garbage :( just happy to feel this way bc i know the bubba is growing <3 drs appointment early tomorrow n hoping to find some insite on as to when my ultrasound may b.......just gotta hang in there for today
  • Aww girls having such a shit day. Dared to mention to my hubby how tires I was this morning. Girls were up at 6am and I took them downstairs to let hubby sleep for for 3 hours. Now apparently I am faking it and I’m just begrudging him a night out with his mates - even though I’m the one always encouraging him to go out and spend more time with them. I feel he always makes it a competition. If I’m tired then he’s more tired, if I’m sore then he’s more sore. So much so that I don’t tell him how I feel anymore because he always has to do one better. He was like this with my last pregnancy- I just forgot how awful it felt. I am usually very healthy and never complain... 
    no real point to this, just want to rant. Just wish he could be a bit more empathetic 😕
  • Awww hun!! Tell him you’re carrying his baby and you can be tired and ache and moan. I know what you mean though. We have a puppy and every night when he wakes up for a wee or cries it’s me that is getting up he doesn’t budge and all he says is.. it’s good practise for baby haha! 

Men!!! 

I’m not complaining as he is being good with other stuff like buying me non alcoholic beer and running me baths :)

He’s even said we’re not having sex until private scan when we know everything is ok. Torture ha 
  • Men are really hard work? I’ve been really tired come 3 pm and he finishes work at 5 comes home and goes to golf! 
    I had a chat with him and although  still went to golf he got the kids bathed and ready to bed before he went. 
    Today he let me stop in bed until 12! He’s at golf  again now but I can’t complain as he had done all the washing and tidying up from our daughters birthday yesterday.  

He was definitely more sympathetic toward me in our first pregnancy I think he thinks it’s number 4 and I’m a pro . 
    This is by far the hardest as I’ve never felt exhaustion like it it and then nausea to top it off. 

Just sit him down and explain it’s not you it’s the baby that you are growing and it’s really hard work xx 
  • @Catlady220 All the best for your appointment tomorrow. Hang in there for the nausea.Few more weeks hopefully.
    I am not just nauseus whole day but also still throwing up several times a day. in fact I feel lighter after throwing up. Midwife assured it is ok to throw up  but advised to keep eating small meals.

• Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust @MrsRodgers416 @Catlady220

sorry ladies only just seen this but erm it was like a light colour then dark like dark red/brown colour wasn’t loads of blood but it’s been bleeding for a weak....haven’t had any cramps or anything tho and normally do when it’s actual period god knows I’m just quite upset and heartbroken rn I really wanted to be pregnant 
  • Post withdrawn
  • Good luck @Catlady220 for your appointment today, fingers crossed you get a date for your scan! 

I'm hating the swinging of symptoms at the moment, one day I wake up and a feel so nauseous bloated with sore boots that I can barely drag myself off the sofa and todauly I feel so normal im questioning if I'm actually pregnant. Such a brain scrambler and does not help with the anxiety at all! 

Hope you are all well ladies  
  • @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust 

nope doctors won’t allow me to go there 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions