Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021

Replies

• Clear blue still saying 2-3 😔 I’m 6 weeks today. I’ll try again in a few days x
  • @Shelley45 most tests don’t show up anything until a day or two before your period is due. If you are not due until next week then you may still be pregnant. What date was the first day of your last period?
  • @Summer1287 fingers crossed for 3+ in a few days for you. I’m kinda glad I didn’t find out till I was already 4 weeks pregnant as it has taken a lot of the early worry away. This will be a tough few weeks for everyone until we see our scans. All in it together xx
  • @Summer1287 don't worry.
    Perhaps your hcg baseline started at a lower level and is doubling accordingly.
    3+ weeks has a certain threshold of hcg level (I read on Clearblue's website).
    2 to 3 weeks is 153 
    3+ weeks is 2753

Test again by end of the week as hcg doubles every 48 to 72 hrs. 

Meanwhile, I also took one this morning.  Shows 3+. Though I am in my 5th week,but ovulated much earlier on day 9 or 10 since LMP. And my last Friday's hcg was 992. So in 5 days it had to be more than their 3 week threshold. 

Every case is different. 

Also, what's surprising is that I have no symptons yet, except for occasional cramps. No sickness, fatigue, cravings! 

• I feel really upset this morning. The anxiety is too much sometimes. Been awake since 4.30 and I need to work today 😴 I first got 2-3 on 30th May. Should it not be up by now...10 days later? Xx
  • Think I’ll test on sat. If it’s not 3+ by then (after 2 weeks) I think there’s something wrong xx
  • @Summer1287 please don't be anxious. Easier said than done, but stress is the last thing you should be taking now.
    Work will keep you engaged but do take some time off to not think about it and let nature take care of you. 

Last week when I had some bleeding, I also started panicking, esp when midwife was also apprehensive. 
    I did some positive affirmations (and I still continue to do them daily) and that really helped bring my anxiety down.

One of the affirmations I listen to daily :
    https://youtu.be/JCqQm63peng

• Thankyou so much @Timefoebaby2020 that’s really sweet of you. I’ll keep you updated xx
  • Hi guys, I came from the BFP in June group and I think I should come here I just got these today xx
  • Or should I be In March, I’m so confused!
  • @BethO
    Welcome and congratulations!
    I also joined here recently ,last week from the same group. Hope everything goes fine for you in coming weeks. Take care. 
  • Hi everyone. I got my BFP last Friday (5th) and a CB 1-2 weeks. Checked again on Monday and got 2-3 and now I’m going to try stop testing! My due date should be 13th or 14th Feb. It really does drive you crazy in the first few weeks... I called the GP as our community midwife holds her appointments there, but her rota isn’t available for bookings yet 😔 they aim to get my in on 6th July for an 8 weeks appointment and asked me to call back next week. I had a little girl in 2018 and she arrived 11 weeks early so a bit anxious about doing any exercise etc. I know I’ll be under consultant led care this time but don’t think they’ll need to see me until maybe 12 weeks scan 
  • Congrats @BethO!! So pleased to see you get your BFP and move across too!
  • Got a positive result this morning, due around 13th Feb, now at the end of week 4. I had my suspicions something was up with how crazy tired I've been along with lots of nausea and really sore boobs. Still very surreal though, I think it will take a while to actually sink in that I'm pregnant!
  • Congratulations @*clarec* we have the same due date! 

@Timefoebaby2020. I know I didn’t get many last time because I was worried at my 12 week scan that I didn’t “feel pregnant”, but luckily everything was ok. However, I know I had a couple of moment of bad nausea last time and really sore boobs and I’ve not even had that. My boobs are sore if I know them but otherwise I don’t notice. Any else find that symptoms were less so second time round?
  • Congratulations @BethO @GG18 and @*clarec*
    Amazing news for you all!!
    i don’t get many symptoms- this is my 3rd pregnancy. Never had nausea but boobs sometimes feel like they are bruised if one of my girls jumps on me lol. The biggest thing with me is the dizziness. Checked my BP today and it was 96/64 so that probably explains it. 
  • I’m feeling dizzy today but I think this is just me being nervous telling my partner. As this is our first ttc for 6 months 
  • Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust
    Take care of yourself and rest well.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions