Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021

Due in February 2021

Replies

• Ooooo @BethO how are you going to tell him? So exciting! My hubby was really excited when I told him this time. 
    @Rainbows&BabyDust get some rest and unplug for a while. 
  • BethOBethO Regular
    edited Jun 10, 2020 6:38PM
    I had put these 3 tests in a present bag and told him I’d bought him a present, he was extremely shocked! I am too for 11dpo!!
  • Hi everyone! Really excited/ nervous to be here! I have a 9month old baby girl who took quite a while to conceive so we thought we better start early and then to our massive surprise, second month it happened :$. Due roughly the 7th February! Feeling alot more anxious this time which is strange! Keep getting horrible thoughts so trying to push them out my mind and patiently wait until the scan. My first midwife appointment has come through for the 23rd June but it is a telephone conversation due to Covid. I think that’s making me anxious too as what about taking my bloods, my blood pressure, testing my urine etc?! Has anyone heard about their appointment yet? 
    Congratulations to you all! X
  • Congrats all!!

@Elalu We are in a very similar situation! My wee girl is 13 months though and also took a while to conceive so we thought start early too and was the first month! Congrats 🥳
  • Ah amazing @BellaBell! Thank you and congratulations to you also! It really has taken me by surprise and I wasn’t quite back to a good healthy weight so I’m a bit conscious about that too. I know it isn’t recommended to actively try and lose weight when pregnant but I am hoping to shift a few more lbs if I can in the next few weeks. I feel like I’m going to be massive this pregnancy! X
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust
    Do take care of yourself. May be it is not a cause of concern or maybe there are indeed more than one.
    Again, trust the nature and your body.
    Keep us posted. 

On another note, I am also actually wondering about my first blood test hcg level - 992 last Friday, when I was not even 4 weeks since LMP. This seemed high to me, but as per the midwife it was normal. I am taking another blood test today, let's see what the growth says. 
  • @Elalu congratulations!! It will be lovely having 2 under 2 - they will be such good friends! I’m a bit above my ‘happy weight’ too. Would like to lose 2/3 pounds before my booking appointment so I’m not classified as much overweight. Hopefully cutting out daytime sugar and wine will do the trick haha. 
    @Rainbows&BabyDust I thought HCG was only meant to double every 2/3 days so that is a big jump! It’s a great sign that your body is doing its job. I’m sure you are relieved. It would be class if someone found out they were having twins (not me obviously- I would die and have to buy a new house and car 🤣🤣)
  • @MrsRodgers416 just have to keep an eye out see what happens and my last period was the 19th of may x
  • Hi guys, can I ask if anyone has been getting cramps in their first month? I’ve been having stomach cramps and sorry but lots of gas too last night when sleeping the cramps were really noticeable.
    I guess I am, like all of us.. nervous in this timeframe I have had no bleeding but this is my first and I want to do everything I can to be able to not panic or expect the worst or the worst to happen! 

• Hi @BethO, I’ve had some mild cramping mainly at night when I lay down in bed. It’s normal to have this early on as the little bean settles in! As long as they don’t become too painful and there’s no bleeding
  • Not too painful not as bad as my period cramps they’re horrible and no bleeding just felt worse in bed that’s all and I think I’m getting a little anxious now only being just earlier than 4 weeks 
  • If they begin to worry you there’s no harm calling your GP and asking what they recommend, to put your mind at ease, but I do think mild cramps are quite normal 
  • I just called the GP surgery again and they still don’t have the midwife rota for w/c 6th July when I need my 8 week appointment so I have to call back in a week or 2 😔 I know it’s a bit silly because I won’t see anyone quicker, but I just really want to get my first appointment booked in.
  • Timefoebaby2020Timefoebaby2020 Regular
    edited Jun 11, 2020 10:03AM
    @BethO
    I have been having mild cramping since last 1 week..on and off. I am in my 5th week. 
    I discussed with my midwife. She also mentioned it is normal, unless it is not severe. It is usually a sign that the embryo has implanted in the uterus lining. Your uterus is growing to make space for the baby and so are the ligaments around it stretching.

• Thanks guys so as long as I’m not In agony and there is no blood I should be ok! I have decided to take a weeks calculator to put my mind at ease next week knowing it has progressed and I would get a private scan at 8 weeks as with this being my first I’m soooooo nervous! 
  • @BethO
    In this together.. My first too, and I am more nervous as I am 35+.
    Yes, week's calculator is a good idea. It measures your hcg to detect the week range.
    Last week my result with CB was 2-3 weeks and yesterday it was 3+ weeks. 
  • Congratulations on it being your first too! I’m 26 next month and I never thought ttc would take so long nor that I would be more anxious now it’s actually happened. Yesterday said 1-2 weeks I believe I’m only 3 weeks 4 days so will take another next week 🙂
  • Finally we are back and reunited. How's is everyone ? I really missed seeing msgs from you all. 
  • Hey girls new on here. Thought I was having a Jan 30th baby but when I went for my early scan got told I am having a feb 1st baby. 

How has everyone been? 

I'm 7w2d. I have waves of nausea and my nipples are really sore other than that nothing else really. Had an early scan done Sunday just gone and everything looks good :) 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions