Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• @Sophie2791 yes I grew up Lincoln way, but I’m currently near Newark so technically in Notts. I’m in between a few hospitals - Lincoln, Grantham, Notts & Mansfield, but I’ve gone with Lincoln again because we have family that way. We were on NICU for 8 weeks last time and my mum could walk to visit on her lunch hour, and we had 2 family households within walking distance if we needed somewhere to go. Also, drive past my parents’ village on the way to the hospital so if we end up in a similar
    situation, we have a childcare plan. I was in Woodhall Spa a couple of weeks ago actually, to meet a friend! Small world
  • Morning ladies- quick question please. I’m 11 weeks and my nausea and sickness seemed to have subsided, but this morning I woke up feeling awful and have been sick sooo much. It’s probably the most I’ve vomited throughout the whole pregnancy so far. Did any else have symptoms that seemed to go/settle but then randomly made a reappearance? Today is going to be fun- summer holidays with a 6 and a 7 year old feeling like utter crap!! 
  • @KL10 mine is the same. I have days where I just feel nausious and then out of no where a day where the vomming is so bad! I think its to do with hormone surges, well that's what I'm telling myself anyway.
  • I think I'm a little bit the same as I thought my nausea was ending around 9 weeks but then have had a few odd days of feeling really awful. Luckily still no vomiting though, sounds awful! Hope you feel better soon x
  • @KL10 feel you. Btw how is the weather where you live?
    I am 13w+2 and last week my nausea and sickness had almost disappeared. But I have noticed that on days it gets hotter, I get it back, especially post afternoon.
    But even before pregnancy, my body could never tolerate hot weather.

• In a non awful way I’m glad you guys are the same!
    It’s very strange isn’t it?! Just when you think it’s all settling..boom. But thanks for your responses, makes me feel better and reassured. 
    The weather here is fairly warm right now- so maybe there could be a link. Tomorrow is expected to be high 20’s so that will be a good test! X
  • @Timefoebaby2020 you should come to Scotland, you'd be fine here! 😂
    I had a hot stuffy office the other day at work and a rather sweaty smelly patient came in and I was triggered. I managed to keep it together for his appointment but I had been planning my tactics on where is best to be sick if it happened!
    Heat and especially in the face masks does bring it on for me definitely. 
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Sophie2791 Aww, poor you.
     I am not leaving house except in the morning. The heat wave is hitting here in Netherlands for next 6 days.
    I am dreaming of a pool to plunge in, maybe that's where I will go this weekend. 
  • Hi ladies I’m on holiday and having a pool to plunge into isn’t the solution haha!! Im worrying about getting too warm haha!! Anyone else see their belly’s pulsing. I know it’s all extra blood flow to the area and it’s the vein but it makes me reassured that things are still happening in there 
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust i had a dream last night that I was about to parachute out of a plane and just as I was just about to jump, I remembered I was pregnant! 
  • Oh gosh! My dreams are just utterly random. Not baby related but just random as hell x
  • I read through my ultrasound results this morning and found out that I have an anterior placenta and multiple uterine fibroids. Atleast the placenta isn't covering my cervix anymore. Read online that an anterior placenta can mean girl. Hoping the fibroids resolve on their own.
    @Rainbows&BabyDust do you know the size of these fibroids?
    I have 1 fibroid which was measuring 2cm in my early scan, but in 12th.wek scan it had grown till 4.5cm. I read that these fibroids grow in first trimester due to estrogen and progestrone growth.
    I am a bit worried. Hope that it doesn't grow further. 3 more weeks to go for my 16 weeks scan. 
  • Scan day. Not slept at all. So exhausted 😭
  • Good luck today @ChelleH83, sure it’ll be all fine 
  • What time is your appointment @ChelleH83?
  • @ChelleH83 that's rubbish you're not feeling more rested. Hopefully you will relax better after once you find out all is going well with baby. Good luck x
  • Hope all goes well today @ChelleH83 ! And hope you manage to get more rest later xx
  • Thanks all. It's at 11.30.
    Im always like this before an appt of any type. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions