Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Good luck @ChelleH83 xx
  • Options
    Hey Ladies, yes I'm having the most weirdest dreams too. But I read online it's due to being pregnant and the extra hormones which put my mind at ease. I also felt my belly pulsating I thought it was me going mad because I knew it couldn't be the baby. I reached 12 weeks yesterday and scan on monday so I fingers crossed again. I should feel relaxed now but I still need reassurance from the scan. 

Good luck @ChelleH83 I'm sure all will be fine.x
  • Options
    Ahhhh I hate being the last person to have my scan i still have 12 days to wait! Not that I'm counting down! 

Hope all went well @ChelleH83
  • Options
    I haven’t had my scan date yet @Butsie185 don’t worry haha

so just had a Caesar salad and realised dressing is made with raw egg???? Hope I’ll be ok 
  • Options
    AyeeshaB said:
    I haven’t had my scan date yet @Butsie185 don’t worry haha

so just had a Caesar salad and realised dressing is made with raw egg???? Hope I’ll be ok 
    You'll be fine as such a small quantity.
  • Options
    Haha thank god for that :) xx
  • Options
    You'll be fine with the eggs, was it a homemade sauce or shop made/bought?? 
  • Options
    @ChelleH83 good luck love

@Butsie185 your not the last bc i still dont have mine scheduled.......i think bc they are doing a early gender scan that i wont b getting a 12 week one :/ normally here they only do 3 and ive had a dating scan and then im getting the gender scan n then my 20 weeks :/ idk if they will do 2 in one month......i guess i might get one in my 13th week but im not holding my breath :/
  • Options
    All went fab with the scan. Could t get the screening done as baby wouldn't Co operate. She was laughing chasing it around. So I've to go for more bloods next Fri for downs screening.
    Theyve moved my date from 14th to 8th Feb, but I always have monster babies so will see what they say at my 20 week scan xx
    Why that has appeared in the middle of my comments I do not know 😂🤣🙈🙈🙈
  • Options
    Aw that’s great @ChelleH83 glad everything went well! Funny that baby was being cheeky! 
  • Options
    @ChelleH83 im in Greece so it was in hotel around pool. 

Awesome scan :)
  • Options
    AyeeshaB said:
    @ChelleH83 im in Greece so it was in hotel around pool. 

Awesome scan :)
    If it's a ship bought one then it's likely pasteurised anyway so you will be fine x
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @ChelleH83 so happy it went well
  • Options
    Excellent news @ChelleH83 and love a cheeky baby ☺️👶🏻
  • Options
    so i hate complaining about my hubby and bff but i feel like they dont understand that i cant do a bunch of stuff anymore :/
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Rainbows&BabyDustsee well right now at work our owner hasnt been in for awhile bc he was diagnosed with cancer n with corona he is scared to come in......so me n my hubby r running the beer and winery n its a lot of work n now with me pregnant its basically just him n hes always soooo tired n i feel bad asking him to do things..............i feel like they r gonna ask me to come off work early bc its a very physical labor job n i just found out you arent supposed to bend a lot when pregnant

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Rainbows&BabyDust thanks for the advice love and yea i plan on taking 6 months off......hopefully my boss is ok with that but i want to make sure my baby isnt feeding every few hours b4 i go back to work bc i will have to pump for while im at work
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions