Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• I got big pretty quickly with L. I was inundated with the usual thoughtless comments of “wow that’s going to be a big baby” “you sure you’re not having twins” no love I’m not having twins 🙄 thanks for reminding me how huge I’ve gotten, I hadn’t noticed 🙄😂 I got a lovely maternity dress from Asda for our friends wedding and our other friends are getting married at the start of March and I miscalculated my dates thinking I could use it again but obviously not! 
    Have any of you opted for planned c-section? (This pregnancy or previous?)
  • ASOS I mean not Asda 😜
  • I’ve just ordered a few but for out holiday next week too. 

Today I actually got up before 9am what an achievement for me. I was only sick when cleaning my teeth and actually feel more tired then sick. 
    I’ve stopped my antisickness tablets as I believe they made me more tired and not able to function probably I felt like a zombie. 
    I’m sipping peppermint tea or ginger tea during the day and manage to keep it down. 
    The bloat at the end of the day is crazy though 🙈 xx 
  • Does anyone also having mood swings or generally getting pissed off more than usual?
     I am getting tripped off with small things that I normally don't react to. 
    Today I was about to blast on a colleague, as he had been doing some mistakes since a few days. 
    Yesterday, I blasted on my OH. Though I think my OH is also behaving weirdly as I am giving lesser attention to him and to the house, due to my sickness and nausea. 
  • @Timefoebaby2020 I am full of mood swings, I let my partner know I'm cranky but don't get too annoyed at myself for it because its totally normal, natural chemicals, not something you need to control unless you're being totally out of hand.

@Mummy246 I'm glad you're feeling better but that sounds so awful bless you, even your good day sounds exhausting, I hope it passes soon.

I'm desperate for a bit of retail therapy but hoping to hold off for another few weeks at least but I did browse a few online sales for maternity bits. I'm hoping for a novelty Christmas pudding on the bump festive jumber and a similar pumpkin at Halloween 😂👻 I'll also need boring work clothes but that's not as fun to think about.

Luckily due to not eating much from weeks 5 to 9 my trousers are still fitting for now! 
  • ugh ladies this morning sickness :( i just feel soooo yucky every morning....i try not to take the nausea meds unless i have to n i havent thrown up yet but i feel its coming this week :/ i got 10 days til my scan and they seem to b dragging :/ up about to wake up my niece to start her summer school and then i gotta b off to work which btw is aweful when u feel like crap.....we r telling a bunch of hubbys friends tomorrow at his wrestling banquett and we got shirts for it

im debating on wearing it to work.......i know 8 weeks is a bit early to tell people but they all knew about my mc anyway so if it happens to go south then they will know....ive also realized the more ppl we tell the more support we have
  • Hi ladies just finished work. Been to toilet and there was a tiny bit of stringy red discharge hoping it’s nothing bad 
  • @AyeeshaB how much is a little? Have you had any bad cramping?
  • @Catlady220 cute T-shirt’s! 

All going well we are going to get L a little tshirt that says “I’m going to be a big brother” and just let him loose in our parents/my brothers houses and see how long it takes them to notice 😁
  • @AyeeshaB i would call your dr or midwife....it could be just nothing but u want to b sure love 

@Memz89x thats kind of our plan is to just wear them to the banquett and see how it goes
  • @AyeeshaB how far are u? do you think u have over done it? any intercourse? i dont want u to b scared love but i would really call and see iif they can get you in
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust my hubby says ive been more snappy and nagging lol i think hes crazy tho
  • I’ve been moving bits and bobs at school today nothing too heavy. Had some cramping but nothing too bad. Just been again and nothing there now?? Only had intercourse once since I found out I was pregnant and that was last weekend. 
  • How odd! Was it proper red? I’d probably just give your EPU a call. They will more than likely tell you to monitor it but might get you in for an early scan 
  • Not really more browny red. It’s was stringy cm but bloody? And not that much x
  • Might’ve just been an old bit that’s dislodged, would just give them a wee call x
  • @AyeeshaB i would still call to b safe
  • Thanks ladies will do thsnkyou
  • Just had a Chinese as a treat, threw it straight back up 😔
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions