Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021

Due in February 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• You know you must be pregnant when you’re happy (little bit excited!) about getting tucked up in bed at half 7 on a Friday night, with a cup of ginger tea and a book!! I live next door to a pub as well haha

oh no @Butsie185 that’s rubbish. What a waste of a lovely meal lol, and of course rubbish that the sickness has caught up with you 😔 hope you’re feeling better soon
  • @Memz89x we had that same idea for getting our little girl a t shirt!! I think it’s be so funny to see them figuring it all out. Haha
  • With my first I used a hair bobble on my jeans/trousers to allow a bit of give but without having to wear maternity clothes too early. Managed this for quite a while! Although this time I’m living in leggings or shorts as I’m just working from home. Photo of the life hack I found online:
  • Pregnancy symptoms are literally doing my head in, one minute they are there, next they are not.....my anxiety cannot handle this rollercoaster! 

My books have literally stopped hurting in the last 2 hours! 
    I'm about to enter week 7 which is the final danger week and the not knowing what's going on is killing me!
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust nope I have been sick this week but only a couple of times.

Now I cant tell if the sickness is pregnancy or anxiety....
  • I’ve also been snappier than usual @Timefoebaby2020 and my OH just thinks I’m using pregnancy as an excuse 🙄 they’ve no idea how irrational it can be or how much it can take over without you controlling it. I’m fine most of the time but just have shorter patience!
  • Post withdrawn
  • I'm going to take my BBT in the morning and see what that is, haven't done it in a week so it will be interesting to see what it says
  • @Butsie185 im sure the puking was the baby ......try not to get so far in your head I know it's easier said than done.....I'm like that with cramps though bc of my mc.....but love I'm sure ur lil bubba is just fine 💖

So I have decided being 8 weeks estimate that we r telling our friends tomorrow with those shirts ....I'm nervous but at the same time I feel invinsible I feel like I'm admitting it to the world 💖 it feels so real now
  • I'm pretty sure I am going to have another MC, my boobs have deflated overnight which was my first symptom before and I'm not bloated at all. 

I have 6 days to wait for the scan so its just a waiting game to see if I start bleeding i guess 
  • @Butsie185 I know it’s hard but try not to worry. That’s happened to me during this pregnancy, then a couple of days later symptoms have would come back. This was at the same time as clear blue digital not increasing, and everything turned out to be fine so far. Think positive. Do something relaxing today and try your absolute best to get some rest xx
  • Thanks @Summer1287 I have tried to talk myself down but it is so hard. I know I am torturing myself and making it worse but I think I just need to prepare for the worse and hope for best. 

• @BethO @Jade218 how are you ladies doing?

@AyeeshaB @Butsie185 how're you both this morning?

My husband knows when I'm pregnant before we do a test as I turn into a complete utter psycho 🙈 I try so hard to keep cool and under control but I can't, I'm like the hulk, I just flip over everything. It's horrendous, obviously a hormone surge. 
  • @Catlady220 your tshirts are fab 😊
  • Morning ladies.. hope everyone is okay. Sounds like we all have a lot of symptoms now!
    We jad our early scan last night and cried with relief when we saw our tiny little baby with a strong heart beat. I know we’re not out of the danger zone yet but just seeing that so far all was okay was amazing. Dates were pushed back as expected, so I’m now 7+2 instead of the predicted 8+4 so not too bad. Due date from the scan is 25.2.21.
    Butsie I hope that you are okay and that your scan shows good news xx
  • @Butsie185 my symptoms are so up and down as well. The last 2 mornings I’ve woken up and my stomach has felt so flat and I’ve felt like I should be able to start feeling something firm there now but I can’t actually remember when I did before. My boobs are bigger some days than others. Sometimes I really just feel like I’m not pregnant and I did previously. I know it’s so hard for you because it coincides with weeks when you’ve had MC’s previously but symptoms can also calm down as pregnancy progresses. Your body has done this before so it could just be settling into it. I literally told the sonography last time I was worried I wasn’t pregnant as all symptoms had disappeared but it was fine. I know it’s human nature in these circumstances to fear the worst, I do it too, but try and keep calm and stay positive 
  • Aw that’s great @KL10 so chuffed for you ☺️

How are things today @AyeeshaB & @Butsie185 ? Ok I hope xx

@Butsie185 My mum suggested Chinese last night I had to pretend I had a sore tummy as knew it would’ve came back up! I ended up falling asleep in my sons bed without any dinner

Haha @ChelleH83 the day we were driving to buy pregnancy tests hubby said to me “I hope you are pregnant that would explain why you’ve been acting like a psycho” 🤣
  • I’ve been crazy my husband thinks I’m a nuts 🙈 I found this the other day and sent him it . 
  • Hi girls!! I’m not feeling too bad this morning. No more bleeding what’s over ever. Took a test a this morning and test line took from control line so that made me feel better. We have our scan next week so we will know more then. Just a waiting game. It sounds odd but it looked like a little vein size. Nothing else after so god knows ?? @Butsie185 how do you feel this morning c?? Xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions