Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Hey guys sorry I haven't spoken for a while - how is everyone? All good over here, just getting a bit anxious for my scan on Friday. 
    All will be fine, think positive. Easy for me to say as I didn't sleep the night before mine.
    Still feeling drained but the heat and having 4 others to deal with, 1 of them toddler and 1 a pre schooler, isn't helping. 
  • Options
    @ChelleH83 this is my first......so i hope its normal lol.....or im just an early bloomer
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
  • Options
    @Rainbows&BabyDust aah, congratulations for the boy 😊

I am guessing girl for me, but my OH is betting on a boy.
    We will know in our 20th week scan, as OH did not want to know early in the 16th one..So we wait for 5-6 weeks.

• Options
    @Coconutfoxx Friday will be here quickly and you'll get all the excitement and relief soon!

I think girl for my guess and anyone who has guessed from the scan pic has said girl too, big feminine vibes apparently, it'll be so funny if it's a boy 😂 find out on Aug 29th (confirmed hopefully at 20 weeks, Sept 17th). Only 18 days to go! 
  • Options
    My partner thinks I'm showing 🤣
    Not going to lie, I think there is a bit more fullness in my lower tummy now but only because I'm really looking for it. 

Any other first time mums got a wishful thinking bump? I'm 14+5 and online says you show between 12 and 16 weeks so I'm hoping something dramatic happens in the next 9 days! 
  • Options
    I didn't show till 30 weeks with my first and even then with a coat on you couldn't tell. But every one since I've shown sooner. As muscles already stretched. Especially these last 3, 3 pregnancies in 4 years has ruined them. 
  • Options
    My colleague had her first baby in May this year, and you could barely tell she was pregnant when she finished work at about 33 weeks 😂
  • Options
    @ChelleH83 bless you! 😅 It did say with subsequent pregnancies there are really no rules on when bumps show.
    Wow 30 weeks though! My friends are asking for progress pics as I don't get to see them often. So very underwhelming for them so far, and maybe for a long while yet! 
  • Options
    You may notice a difference but to someone who doesn't know you, they won't see anything.
    And especially if you're fit and healthy too you may not show soon. 
  • Options
    See I’m sat in a bikini on holiday and definitely feel a bloat on! High waisted bottoms are a god send! 

@Rainbows&BabyDust a boy congrats!!! 

I’m thinking boy. We both want a boy as I’m 1 of 3 girls, my sister has 2 girls and my sister in law has a girl. So a boy would be nice. I’ll be excited if it’s a girl but not sure DH will be haha! 

My scan is looming and having weird dreams about scans and babies 👶🏻 
  • Options
    @Sophie2791 see im a FTM.....2nd pregnancy but i lost it at 5 weeks estimate which was probably only 3 weeks..........and im huge compared to u and im only 11+3 :/ ....makes me wonder if we r carrying the opposite gender.....im only like 114 lbs too so i figured id show early though

No description available
  • Options
    @Sophie2791 some women do pop over night....go to bed lil and wake up with a decent bump lol
  • Options
    @Sophie2791 I think you will be a late popper! Which is good as it will cost you less in clothes! 

• Options
    @Butsie185 yeaaaaaaaaaaa i already cant fit in any of my jeans :/

• Options
    I really want to start feeling flutters :( 

so I messaged my midwife a few days ago and she never replied back, today I recieved a missed called from her and then a text saying she was just phoning to check in on me and said she will try again tomorrow, problem is I work full time 8 30 till 5 30 and I've messaged her saying that and she still hasn't replied, do you think i should call her, im too worried to as i thought we are only meant to call if we have a problem :( but she never replies back xx

does anyone else call their midwife for a catch up?? 
  • Options
     Nope sorry, never done that. 
  • Options
    Haha @Butsie185 definitely helping with the wardrobe. Thanks @Catlady220 I think it's so interesting to see how different it is for everyone. I'm quite tall so I think that can mean more space for baby to grow before popping out. I definitely feel it when I lay on my tummy in yoga now so think I'll swap to the side, doesn't feel bad, just pressure. 

@Emma63 my midwife is impossible to get into contact with. I can't talk to her even if I call all day. Glad I've organised my doula.

I'm planning a home birth with my partner, sister, doula and midwife. It's going to be a full house. Is anyone else planning the birth yet? 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions