Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021

Due in February 2021 - Part 3

Replies

• Thanks @Rainbows&BabyDust
    i thought I was 12 weeks tomorrow, so only a couple of days but it’s nice to be over the 12 week hump rather than just approaching it! They also let me book my 20 week scan, so I have the date already for that. I’m hoping these next few months will fly! That’s strange about your due date not changing, surely if that’s what baby is measuring that’s what it should be! 
    My little boy is 7 xx
  • Post withdrawn
  • Aww fab scan @KL10

My eldest is 14, will be 15 in Oct @Rainbows&BabyDust 
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust my step daughter is 13. 

I've got the tummy cramps back again today and major nausea with an upset tummy, not sure if its the heat but I cant wait to go to bed! 
  • I was like that yesterday, I put my youngest to bed and didn't get up till 8.30 this morning 
  • Does anyone else have pressure.....like I have it in my pelvic region and my vag.....today it's been pretty noticeable 
  • Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • Hey Ladies, 

Been away for a few days mostly because the heat had been so bad that I've just been trying to get through it.

Had my scan on monday and found out I was 12 weeks 6 days. So now 13 weeks which was 2 days earlier then my scan  a couple weeks ago predicted.
    Today I've had a pain down my whole left side of my hip and leg
     Almost like a dull,numbing ache can anyone else relate ? Ive read it's normal but I'm still worried as it's similar to cramps during that time of the month. Nothing too painful just very uncomfortable.

Congrats @Rainbows&BabyDust that's amazing news  planning to so an early gender reveal scan at 16 weeks. But i have no idea what I'm having I keep thinking a boy but not sure why.
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust like pushing on my cervix or something.....feels like they r gonna fall out
  • is anyone else suffering with headaches, and constant ones too x
  • @Jas2020 sounds like sciatica, very common in pregnancy. I get it and it makes the back of my hips and my legs feel weak.

@Emma63 yep, I get migraines. Lose whole days with them. Mine are hormonal and get worse during pregnancy. Which is horrendous as I can't take anything stronger than paracetamol 
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Catlady220 yes. If my bladder is full it makes the feeling more pronounced.

@Emma63 I've been having headaches in the evening alot. Gotta go to bed early just to have some relief.
    mine vary throughout the day some times I get them in the day and sometimes I get them in the evening xx
  • ChelleH83 said:
    @Jas2020 sounds like sciatica, very common in pregnancy. I get it and it makes the back of my hips and my legs feel weak.

@Emma63 yep, I get migraines. Lose whole days with them. Mine are hormonal and get worse during pregnancy. Which is horrendous as I can't take anything stronger than paracetamol 
    I use to suffer with migranes when I was on the pill, now i just get headaches but don't want to take anything for them. 

I feel your pain when it comes to migranes they are horrendous xx
  • I've found I'm much more sensitive with sugar or dehydration headaches at the moment. @Emma63 could it be dehydration with the heat?

@Catlady220 I have a full feeling in my lower abdomen. It's harder to contract my pelvic floor (kegels) when I'm standing due to the extra weight. My bladder is smaller at the moment too. It's just pressure on every tissue in there as your uterus expands. The babies are still so tiny but they have a lot of luggage. 
  • During the scan yesterday I got to see exactly where baby is- and it’s definitely tied to the feelings I’ve been having! I get like a hard ‘ball’ feeling like a lump pressure and then some tiny little feelings and I thought no way it’s baby but I think the scan confirmed it for me and it is! But this is my second baby so I guess it could be possible! No actual movements yet though, baby is too small for those! From the scan he or she is just under 6cm!! Surreal 😍
  • @ChelleH83 thank you I'll look into this. I'm guessing no one else is having the same kind of pain then.

• I’ve been struggling with both sciatic pain and horrible headaches ladies....you’re not alone! I found some great exercises for the sciatic pain on you tube and for the headaches I just have paracetamol and I find low light helps. I sat watching the tv the other night in my sunglasses, my hubby found it hilarious but it definitely helped! Xx
  • Anyone feeling really hormonal? After my daughter went to bed last night I took myself off with a book and didn’t do anything other than read then go to sleep. I felt like I’d be irritable all day and the best thing to do was take myself off, get a good sleep and start afresh. I slept about 10 hours but I’m still feeling so fed up today and snapping at everything. My husband just got it in the neck for a few little, minor things, and then I just had a little cry after. I don’t really know what the issue is, I just feel as though the world is against me! Going to try and get out for a walk this afternoon and hopefully it passes!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions