Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021

Due in February 2021 - Part 3

1495051525355»

Replies

• so i guess the on call dr wants me to call in the morning for a "follow up" which doesnt make sense bc they never saw me.....i guess to see if my dr wants to run tests? idk..... 

on a different note i finally know that what im feeling is my baby moving bc i managed to feel him on the outside of my belly today twice <3
  • Congratulations @AyeeshaB 💙!!

I also use fairy non bio and comfort pure conditioner for washing. 

Used a sleepyhead the last time and I must say it was great. However I also co-slept for birth to 8 months with both girls (albeit safely) so probably not the best person to take advice from regarding sleep 🙈. My first never slept for more than 40 minutes at a time for the first 7 months.  

Only ever had a wee fisher price bouncer which neither or my 2 would sit in as they would rather be attached to me 24 hours a day.

why am I doing this again 😂🙈🙈

• @AyeeshaB congrats! Baby Murph might be the name you choose now 😊 so exciting. Have you done a little shop or anything to celebrate?

We had a big name chat today and got nowhere 😅 loosing sight of what I like. 

Also did a hypnobirth intro class just now, I hate zoom so am looking for a face to face class but enjoyed the intro. 

@Timefoebaby2020 I hope your cramps are easing and @Jas2020 I hope your taking it easy has worked out. @Catlady220 good luck with the cat scratch. 

• @Sophie2791 yea i gotta call in the morning to my real dr bc the on call one is just DUMB
  • @Sophie2791 no I haven’t. I ordered some maternity clothes ha! It’s also been mine and hubby’s bday so been rushed off our feet sharing news etc!! I’ve put some bibs dummies in my basket on eBay currently 12 haha can’t decide on colours 🙈
  • @AyeeshaB happy birthday 🎈💐✨ to you and your man, I hope you've had a fab day. You can probably never have too many bibs, just get them all!! 😀💕
  • @MrsRodgers416 I Co slept with numbers 3 and 4, think it was as I breast fed those 2. This time I'm looking at the Co sleeper/bed side cribs. We didn't have the room at our old house for one but do here. Think I would feel less anxious with one, didn't sleep well at all with the in bed with us. 
  • I've bought a couple of fleece swaddle blankets for bedtime, so when I feed and put her back she's not been unwrapped and disturbed. 
  • Happy birthday to you and your husband @AyeeshaB hope you've had a lovely day. Xx 
  • Aw happy birthday to you and hubs @AyeeshaB! Hope you’ve both had a lovely day 😊 haha I’ve been screenshotting things I want to buy if all goes well on Friday and have a wee photo folder for all my ideas! 

@Catlady220 Oh no! Hope all is ok with the scratch. Let us know what the doc says

Ive been a bit worried (worry about everything anyway 😂) thinking maybe baby isn’t big enough as feel like I dont
    feel her moving a lot but I know it’s probably down to the fact that I’m so much more active now than I was in my first pregnancy. However hubby did feel her moving a few times tonight so that was reassuring! I think I just can’t get it into my head that everything is ok. I feel guilt about not enjoying this pregnancy. Hopefully will feel a bit better after our scan!
  • @Memza89x u will find a point where the relaxation comes....i was also worried about the baby not moving for me but then today he just started moving a bit while i was on my computer n i happened to feel him move on the outside n see my tummy move when i felt him.....it does make it WAY more reassuring though.....its hard not to worry about everything....im trying not to with this cat scratch bc honestly it is veryyyyy unlikely im gonna get toxo as i have had my cats for almost 6 and 7 years now n am probably immune already but of course we all want to make sure our little babies are safe <3
  • @Catlady220 I have been feeling little movements for weeks but I think I’m comparing to the regular big movements I had with L but my job was completely different then I was a lot more chill in general as obviously didn’t have a toddler to run after! And I suppose I don’t have note of exactly how often I was feeling those movements at this stage either. 

I don’t know to be honest, every milestone I feel like I’m going to relax a bit but then it’s just a new worry! Don’t think I will completely settle until baby is in my arms then it’s new worry again 😂 Hopefully I can actually enjoy this scan as could be last one unless I pay for another one later but unlikely. Heard from someone that partners light not be allowed to scans anymore so need to double check that would be a bummer
  • Thanks for the bday wishes everyone. @Memza89x are you 20 weeks this week? 
  • @Catlady220 gladly, please take some of my appetite. Hope your okay, what did the doctor say about the scratch?
  • Hi everyone,
    We've just spotted this thread has topped the 1k post mark, so we have started you a continuation thread here. 

Please head on over to the new thread, as we will be locking this one in a day or so. 

Don't forget to bookmark it by pressing the little green star next to the thread title. See you over there! 
  • 20 week scan went well this morning. She is defo a she and have kept edd the same 😍
  • Morning all, closing this thread now - please head on over to the new thread
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions