Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021

Due in February 2021 - Part 4

Replies

• Oooh exciting. 
    What prams have you all got? 💖 We already have ours as using same one we've had 2 years for the small 2 now. Just need new fabrics for it, hood and apron. 
  • Anyone past 24 weeks felt reduced movements? I’m 24+3 and hate ringing the assessment centre but I might do tonight if I don’t start feeling more. The last week or 10 days the kicks have been quite strong. You could see them from the outside and my husband could feel them. Then in the last ~2 days I’ve barely felt anything. The few movements I have felt have been like the early days - possible gas type ones. My tummy has felt hard at times, like baby is changing position, but I feel like I need some big movements again to put my mind at ease. I know it could be growing as I also slept about 10 hours last night, but it’s starting to bother me
  • @GG18 just phone them, don't feel bad. It's better to phone and baby is a monkey wiggling around.
    With 2 of my previous I've had this and they've ways said dont hesitate to call xx
  • @GG18 they say to have a cold drink, wait 20 mins and lie on your left side, that should get movements going. 
  • Does anyone's belly right above their belly button feel flat?
  • Thanks @ChelleH83 and @Butsie185. I’ve just eaten a big meal so will try the drink and a lie down and then call them it still nothing 

• @Butsie185

im 22 weeks and last few days he’s hardly moved not big kicks anyway. I had some more flutters yesterday but I want the big kicks like you said @ChelleH83 for reassurance 
  • Ooh exciting @AyeeshaB! Lovely pram! What about nursery furniture?

We still use our oyster 2 occasionally but not very often so going to just freshen that up and get a buggy board. I love it. Luke was hardly in the carrycot he outgrew it so quickly so it’s almost new.

@GG18 hopefully movements pick up for you ASAP. To be honest I’m quite worried that I won’t be able to tell if reduced movements later in pregnancy as little lady is so much less active that Luke was. I think I was so much less active myself when pregnant with L and there are long periods of the day now where I feel little to nothing 
  • They have picked up a little now ladies. Your tip seems to have done the trick @Butsie185 ☺️ Going to keep an eye on them but maybe she’s just been growing and needs stirring. I slept loads last night and just been closing my eyes on the sofa.
  • Maybe she’s having a growth spurt ❤️ 

Gone for dresser and cot as we have fitted wardrobes in that room already and then got the next to me too 
  • nursery 90% complete 
  • im going on maternity leave at 32 weeks which i see is the earliest so far 

we bought a Chicco Stroller and i really like it <3

@GG18 im only 22 weeks but i feel like my bubba has moved less the past few days but he is starting to also get WAY more active at night ....and today he gave me some good kicks while i was at work n my moms .....so i am thinking that maybe he had a grow spurt
  • I’m thinking of working to 38 weeks as I’ll be working from home. 

• I’m going at 32 weeks as well @Catlady220 .. I’ve got 8 weeks left and counting haha.

I like your pram @AyeeshaB. We are reusing what we have currently which is a silver cross travel system. 

Nurseries are looking nice ladies. We’ve decorated and moved some furniture in, got a couple of other bits to put up which I might try and get done this week 

• 24+4 today 💕
  • Lovely cute bump @GG18
  • @GG18 did your movements pick up or did you end up phoning? 
  • @Butsie185 they picked up a bit after a drink and a lie down. They’re still not as strong as they were but they’re there. Maybe she’s in a different position now
  • Well I think I spoke too soon! I just did my pelvic and physio exercises and laid back on the bed and the little lady had a right little dance going on! My husband could feel her kicking and I could see my tummy jumping and changing shape ☺️ She’s just been resting and growing 💕
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions