Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021 - Part 4

Replies

• Anyone getting any hip pain? I’ve woken up with it this morning, I think I’ve slept on it too much but then we are told to sleep on our sides. Feel like an old lady in this pregnancy, everything is aching!!
  • So we are home now and little lady of course she was moving around
    loads while we were there😂 wee monkey! Honestly. I keep thinking is there going to be a time when I actually relax and enjoy this pregnancy?! Nope not a chance! The midwife was lovely
    though told me i did the right thing and if I’m ever worried again don’t wait a couple of days next time as they’d rather they put my mind at ease and make sure everything is ok

Aww @Mummy246 sorry to hear about your auntie and that you’ve had a stressful time with the house situation, sounds like a nightmare!

Although we are in a similar position - our new build was supposed to be ready mid December but now looking to be mid January but I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end! We’ve been living with my parents since last November and really thought we’d be in our own house this Christmas but this year has been a prime example of things going wonky donkey!

• GG18 said:
    Anyone getting any hip pain? I’ve woken up with it this morning, I think I’ve slept on it too much but then we are told to sleep on our sides. Feel like an old lady in this pregnancy, everything is aching!!
    I've been like that since about 16 weeks. Google spd or pgp and there are physio and tips to help. 
  • Ok thanks @ChelleH83

@Memza89x and they were really nice about it. Always good to get some reassurance. 

How have you been today @AyeeshaB, hopefully the sickness was a one off? Bleeding is definitely always unsettling. Have you been ok since? 
  • I’ve got Instagram @MrsRodgers416, what’s your user name? 
  • @GG18 ask your mw for a support belt too for your hips.

@MrsRodgers416 ooh yes I am. 
  • it was a one off @GG18 I had an hour and then felt better. No more bleeding thank god!! He was really wriggly this morning. Bit quieter this afternoon. He normally gets more fidgety on a night. I’m on Instagram it’s @ayeesha._h 
  • I've just followed you @MrsRodgers416 and requested you @AyeeshaB
    I'm chellej83 xx
  • Ahhhh I love Insta so have followed/requested you all. 

I'm mrshazelpotter
  • Also requested you all! Mrs_tmcg for me 🙂
  • Glad you’ve been feeling better @AyeeshaB
  • Yes got midwife Tuesday too so hopefully all is good! 
  • 'Normal' movements have resumed today so he was obviously having a quiet few days! Wonder if he was planning on a growth spurt as my left side feels like ligament pain this evening! 

One more week of work and some much needed time off! Cant wait to start the nursery. 

Wish I was a first time mum so I was getting a few more check ups! 
  • Have just requested you all as well😊
  • hi all im just wondering....how much dental work is allowed while pregnant????
  • Post withdrawn
  • In the UK we get dental free whilst pregnant so I tend to have more done now then when I'm not pregnant lol 
  • Currently laid in bed trying to work out what is going on inside. Had some pressure really low down which became quite painful. At first I thought it was the baby in a weird position, or putting pressure on my bladder. Went for a wee but that didn’t help. Went to lie down and felt like I was going to be sick. It took a while to subside and then I kept getting tightenings down below as well. Now I’m not sure if the baby is just moving around. I think the pain element is subsiding, but if it keeps happening I might have to go to the assessment centre 🙈 at one point I thought it was the start of early labour again. I’m only 10 days away from when I gave birth last time so it may be braxton hicks, but I’ll not be taking any risks if it doesn’t subside. Whatever happens tonight, it’s definitely unsettled me and my husband tonight 😢
  • Oh @GG18 I hope it settles down and it’s not the same again for you.xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions