Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021 - Part 4

Replies

• Thanks @MrsRodgers416. At the moment it’s just like the baby keeps pushing bum/head or something out of the same place but it’s happening over and over in exactly the same place. Don’t think I’m having any more pain though so fingers crossed it’s just some false alarm
  • Post withdrawn
  • Hey ladies,
    @GG18 i was getting bad hip pain  in bed a few weeks back but nothing compared to this pain i get in my back if i turn in a weird position. Almost like an elastic that springs forward anytime i try and move. So ive been taking it very easy. However ive been getting a lot of pain right at the top of the belly and below. Like a stinging sensation. Anyone else?

@Butsie185 you're right we do get free dental. But i had my teeth checked about 4 weeks ago and was the biggest waste of time. Didnt clean them just said pain i was getting was due to  pregnancy and they cant do much then that due to covid. Not even allowed to clean using their tools.@catlady220

@Emma63 what a lovely 3d scan, your makig me want to get one too, but hubby thinks they look scary 😂 might try and convince him. I think i will wait another 4 or ao weeks though.

@mummy267 sorry to
  • Oh no @GG18 I hope it’s just braxton hicks or baby girl in an awkward position 😕
  • @Mummy246 sorry to hear about your aunty. And all the stress with the house stuff too. Cant be easy at all.
  • @GG18 dont wait just get it checked. The hospital will also prefer you  doing that because of previous  situation. But hopefully its just braxton hicks.
  • @Mummy246 sorry to hear about your auntie. Hope you are better with yhe house situation now.

@GG18 good you don't have pain any more.
     The pressure due to baby moves is going to increase further now, right.
    Since last 2 nights, my baby has been kicking up till the ribs,almost same place every time. Sometimes the pressure is down right on the bladder. 
  • GG18 said:
    Also requested you all! Mrs_tmcg for me 🙂
    Requested IG invite to all.. I am @sweetnspicy_fusion
  • Hey everyone, 
    I guess this topic was raised before.. But I don't remember , so asking here.
    My bedroom and baby nursery is upstairs and living room & kitchen on Ground floor. What is the best solution to arrange for the baby in the living room during day time? A box + playpen, or a moses basket or I am thinking of something like below pic. We can place it on the couch, and move around between rooms.
    It can be practical to co sleep on bed also

• Yeah it's free over here for dental work but ours still isn't open for routine appts yet 😭

Eeek @GG18 that must be scary, I'd go get checked for piece of mind.

@Timefoebaby2020 we have a moses basket for downstairs and have used prams in the past, but only with a sleep safe carrycot on them
  • I’m in the assessment centre. Still having really regular tightenings. Been 3 hours. Doc is going to examine me and they’re scanning to check if baby is head down 😣 not getting good vibes 
  • Post withdrawn
  • @GG18 oh no love :( please give updates <3

thanks for all the feedback on dental work <3 i made an appointment for monday....this tooth is just killing me most days
  • So they’ve done a physical examination and I’m not in active labour, but the tightenings are still happening. They’ve also done the test that says if labour is imminent and that said negative (but it did last time). Because of my history they’re being proactive and they’ve given me a dose of steroids which helps the baby’s lungs, and they’ve started me on a hormone drip which will hopefully slow the tightenings, fingers crossed stop them altogether. This drip will take about 10 hours and we will then see from there what is happening 
  • They’ve also scanned to check baby is head down (which she is) and they got all the premature baby stuff in the room in case 😢

• Post withdrawn
  • @GG18 i hope they can get it to stop hun <3 but if not your in good handds <3 youve been thru this b4 u got this <3 but hopefully she stays put for at least another month or 2

• So I’ve been on this drip now for about 5 hours and the tightenings have stopped 🤞🤞🤞 need to continue for at least another 5 hours and they’ll decide whether to continue the drip or not. Got to complete the course of steroids in the morning as well. Hopefully she drugs are working. They said they can work really well of not at all so I’m hoping we are the good end!
  • does anyone elses belly button hurt?
  • @GG18 yay best of luck for the other 5 hours <3
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions