Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021 - Part 4

Replies

• Memza89x said:
    Mine is at 3.30 @GG18 aaaaages away! Have a few things to do beforehand so hopefully the time will pass quick enough! 

I’ve been told to go along at 3.15 to have my whooping cough and flu jabs beforehand is anyone else doing this? Because L was born in October I was never offered the flu jab and am wondering if it’s a bad idea having then both at the same time 🤔

Aw that’s a shame hubby can’t come to your scan after all @GG18☹️ Someone told me that another girl had a scan recently and wasn’t allowed her partner to the scan so I was worrying my hubby wouldn’t be allowed to come but I had the triage call yesterday and it’s all good 👍🏼

Just can’t wait to see baby but so nervous just hope everything is ok! It’s also payday for me so would be nice to buy a few more bits this weekend!
    I've been told that at my 25 week scan they are going to give me both my whooping cough and flu jab 
  • I guess all trusts are different. I had my flu jab yesterday at a clinic for the Dr's surgery in a local church hall. And I'm booked in at the gp for my whooping cough jab next Fri.
    Last time I had them done at the same time at the surgery, had no issues. My arm is sore today though from it.

Oooh yes pay day 😍 I have said I will buy something every pay day till she's here now. The big one will be next month for the new hood and apron for my pram.

I got these in a baby box online the other day, Little Fawn Box, so excited to use them 😍😍 she's pinched coopers spare wardrobe. 
  • So I am joining team GIRL!!! 💗 She was so wriggly and we saw her yawn 😍

They thought from the abdominal scan that my cervix was starting to funnel 🙈 So I had an internal and had another 2 sonographers check and concluded it looks fine from that perspective. Just waiting now to see what the midwife/consultant make of that
  • Emma63 - Jan 28th 💗
    Summer1287- Feb 3rd 💙
    Sophie2791 - Feb 4th 💙
    MrsRodgers - Feb 4th 💛
    ChelleH83 - Feb 8th 💗
    GG18 - Feb 10th 💗
    mummy246- feb 10th 💖
    Timefoebaby2020 - Feb 10th 💙
    Memza89x - Feb 13th 💗
    Rainbows&BabyDust Feb - 15th 💙
    Jas2020 - Feb 16th 💙
    KL10 - Feb 22nd 💛
    Catlady220 - Feb 27th 💙
    Butsie185 - Feb 27th 💙 
    AyeeshaB- March 2nd 💙
  • Eeek exciting. Congratulations @GG18, welcome to team girl xx

•  @GG18 what does that mean if it funnels???? 
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Catlady220 it means I’m likely
    to go into early labour, and I might need a stitch. They’re checking it because of my spontaneous labour at 29 weeks last time. However, they’re happy with it for now and will check it again a week on Wednesday 
  • Post withdrawn
  • Aww yaay another girl @GG18 ! Starting to even things up now 😂💗 fingers crossed your cervix is ok when they check again 🤞🏼 

Our scan went well baby looking great and also no sign of a winky so definitely still team girl 💗🤣
  • Glad to hear everything went well for you too @Memza89x

• Also got a photo of her with her hand up in front on her face, which is similar to our 20 week scan with our first daughter 💕

Top photo from today, bottom photo is my first x

• Yay congrats on team girl @GG18

I also have a stinking cold which has knocked me for 6 too. Havent slept for 3 nights and I feel like death today. No covid symptoms but feels like sinus. 

Luckily J has gone to nannies for a sleep so hoping for a better night tonight 
  • Hope you feel better soon @Butsie185

I avoided my daughter’s cold somehow, but ended up with tonsillitis/laryngitis. Couldn’t swallow for it hurting, and lost my voice. Starting to feel better now.

On the topic of jabs etc, I had my whooping cough today at 20 week appointment but she didn’t have any flu vaccinations in, so got to book in with GP (who are currently fully booked 🙈) I also got my Mat B1 form today 👍
  • Lovely photos @GG18! Mine are downstairs so will post them tomorrow for a cute photo of her foot😍

Ahhh I had both jabs today🙈one in each arm to balance out 😂 and my verdict so far is that the flu jab is the most painful going in (similar to anti-d, a delight!) and whooping cough is most painful now I feel like I’ve been punched in the arm! So will see how they are in the morning!
  • Oh great, have that to look forward to when I get the flu jab then 😂🙈 I didn’t think the whooping cough jab hurt at all, but my arm is killing me now!! Glad you’ve not said the flu jab hurts even more afterwards haha
  • Post withdrawn
  • I have my flu jab booked  via my GP flu session next Saturday and will have the whooping cough when I get to 20 weeks. 

In terms of baby, he will have the standard 8 week, 12 week immunisations
  • Post withdrawn
  • Has anyone felt like their baby was gonna fall out????
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions