Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in February 2021 - Part 4

Replies

• What do you mean @Catlady220??
  • @AyeeshaB like there's so much pressure the baby feels like it's gonna fall out
  • @Catlady220 yes I've had this but not this early, usually after 30 weeks when baby is almost fully grown, just need fattening up 
  • @Catlady220 yes I've had this but not this early, usually after 30 weeks when baby is almost fully grown, just need fattening up 
  • Post withdrawn
  • @ChelleH83 oh no.... hopefully it's nothing serious

@Rainbows&BabyDust mine come with no pain though?
  • Post withdrawn
  • has anyone else had this problem 

I have a cold and ive been coughing loads (it is just a cold) 

my lower belly really hurts, I think its where I have been coughing loads. im worried im hurting the baby with all my coughing xx
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Emma63 when I cough I get the same thing. I have to hold my tummy and brace myself or else it hurts worse. You're most likely just stretching your muscles...baby is fine apart from being jostled around during the cough. OH jokes with me that I probably scare the baby when I sneeze.
    mine is more afterwards when I then move about etc it hurts and aches. 

I do feel sorry for the poor bubba, poor little thing must be getting so jolted around. 

haha yeah I've seen a ultrasound where a mother coughs or sneezes and its funny to watch but sad at the same time x
  • I’ve been feeling really tight in my lower bump today so now am panic oiling as I haven’t been as good as my pregnancy with L for remembering to do it twice a day! Didn’t get stretch marks first time round so determined to get through this pregnancy without them!

Here are a couple of photos of little lady from yesterday 😍

Love that we have a photo of her foot, we have a photo of L’s feet from his 7+5 scan as well🥰
  • How are you all getting on with buying things? I know @Rainbows&BabyDust and @Catlady220 you have both been very productive haven’t you?!

I just want to buy everything!🙈
  • @Memza89x I’ve not bought anything just a baby grow. I have a next to me cot already which is at my mums. 
    We have sold our house so have no idea where we will be when baby is born. We haven’t found anything to buy yet so looks like we will back in with my parents for Christmas xx
  • Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust what does it feel like.....how far r u? I'm only 18 weeks is that normal this early?
  • Post withdrawn
  • I've bought a couple of sleepsuits, vests, cardi, outfits in an array of sizes, blankets and bottles in case.
    Looking for a Co sleeping crib, the chicco one won't fit at our bed as the legs won't go underneath. We have a voucher for amazon.com of andys dad so been looking. On there but have no idea on the American brands. 
    Pricing up new hood and apron for my donkey, as even though I have a pink hood, the carrycot apron is blue. Looking more like a custom made one.
    Then it's just essentials really for us. Need to sell my boy nappies and get some girly ones, although won't use them till she's a few months. 
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust see it just feels like pressure on my cervix or like baby is "falling out"....no tightening in my uterus or anything...

yea we have gone crazy shopping.....we have bought all the NB,0-3,and 3-6 clothes we need....hats,socks,shoes,a crap ton of swaddlers,some diapers,carseat,high chair,swing,jumper,activity center,play mat,pack n play,swing for moms house,dresser, and next week we r getting the mobile,crib set, and matress.....my sis wanted to buy the crib

• Post withdrawn
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions