Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021

Due in February 2021 - Part 5

Replies

• Hi everyone, how are you al getting on? Have there been any babies born yet? 
    Also, for anyone waiting for their products for the MFM Awards, so sorry for the delays, but if you need anything, please drop us an email to awardshometesters@madeformums.com  
    nope not for me ive still got 9 days to go, yet been getting loads of cramping so hopefully its a sign. 

I've got my product and just starting to review it xx
  • Hi everyone, how are you al getting on? Have there been any babies born yet? 
    Also, for anyone waiting for their products for the MFM Awards, so sorry for the delays, but if you need anything, please drop us an email to awardshometesters@madeformums.com  
    Hi, new to this thread however I'm 36 + 2 today and for the past 3 days have had the worst lower back pain which sticks around all the time and gets worse when I stand/walk. I keep getting shooting pains in my vagina/cervix too. Would anyone know whether this is all normal or whether something may be starting...? Thanks! x
  • It can be normal and signs but I'd phone your triage to check x
  • DG1995 said:
    Hi everyone, how are you al getting on? Have there been any babies born yet? 
    Hi, new to this thread however I'm 36 + 2 today and for the past 3 days have had the worst lower back pain which sticks around all the time and gets worse when I stand/walk. I keep getting shooting pains in my vagina/cervix too. Would anyone know whether this is all normal or whether something may be starting...? Thanks! x
    hi and welcome. When is your DD? im 38+5 weeks :smile:

I would phone your midwife and ask her xx
  • Hi @DG1995
    im 36+5 .
    is this your first baby? 
    Lower back pain can definitely just be normal but can also be a sign something is happening, also any signs of a water infection? 

The cervix pain is likely “ lightning crotch” like electric bolts shooting in there and makes you jump. 
    This is also very normal. Xx
  • Mummy246 said:
    Hi @DG1995
    im 36+5 .
    is this your first baby? 
    Lower back pain can definitely just be normal but can also be a sign something is happening, also any signs of a water infection? 

The cervix pain is likely “ lightning crotch” like electric bolts shooting in there and makes you jump. 
    This is also very normal. Xx
    Hey, ah we’re very close in DD terms! Yeah first baby, is it your first too? 
    I had my urine checked on Friday and all was clear and no other UTI symptoms at the moment. I wondered if it was just pressure from baby moving lower but honestly it’s so painful! 

Cervix pain...sort of but it feels more pressure and pain than a shock type of sensation? Almost as though baby will break through if that’s even a feeling?! Xx
  • Emma63 said:
    DG1995 said:

Heya, thanks! My DD is 14/2/21 so not too long. Ahh lovely even closer to your due date! 
    I may give the triage a call tomorrow morning if it hasn’t eased! Xx
  • Aw it’s most likely just from  the increased pressure, but always best to ask 😊. 
    This is my 4th baby I Have 2 girls 8 & 6
    and a son who’s 2. 
    My due day is the 10th but I have an Induction  booked next Thursday 
  • I've been having pain in my right rib tonight x
  • Emma63 said:
    DG1995 said:

Heya, thanks! My DD is 14/2/21 so not too long. Ahh lovely even closer to your due date! 
    I may give them a call tomorrow if it hasnt let up as it’s awful right now xx
  • Emma63 said:
    DG1995 said:

Emma63 said:
    DG1995 said:

I may give triage midwives a call in the morning if it hasn’t eased up! Xx
  • Hi everyone, how are you all getting on? 
    It's been a while since we heard from you, so we'd love to hear if there have been any births?

• @DG1995 hey and welcome to the group.
    For some reason I've not  got notifications so not seen ur messages. How're you doing?

DD today for me, but no signs yet. She seems to be comfy and happy where she is lol. 
  • Has anyone had there little ones yet have been between this and March group :) as I’m due March 3rd x
  • @DG1995 how are you ? 
    Have you had your baba yet? X
  • @Bethany12 hi , 
    I had my little girl esme in 31/1 x
  • @Bethany12 my little one, Harper, arrived Friday 😍
  • Aw congratulations to you both! How many weeks where you this is my first I’m almost 38 weeks wondering when it will happen 🙄😂 x
  • I was induced at 38+2 , this is baby no 4 so:
    no 1- spontaneous 37 weeks
    no2 spontaneous 40 weeks
    no 3 induction at 36+4
    no 4 induction 38+2
    i have never gone over due as my 2nd was born on her due date. 

Hopefully baby won’t keep you waiting much. 
    Do you know what’s your having ? 
    How are you feeling.  X
  • Thanks for the reply @Mummy246 wow that’s good that they’ve not kept you waiting or you you’ve not had to go over 😂 we’re having a boy am not to bad really just getting impatient to meet him!

how are you feeling? X