Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in January 2015!

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenBX and it's lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in the same month as you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the BX team, please do shout!

Replies

• Hi Helen. Thanks for putting this one up even though its early! I'm looking forward to having more ladies join this page so we can share stories & support one another... I know i'll need it!

introducing myself... Well i'm 31 in a couple weeks, found out this week that we're expecting and my due date is 7th Jan. This is my second pregnancy but sadly my 1st ended in a missed miscarriage @ 10 weeks in feb this year. Im very happy to be pregnant again & that it happened so quickly for us but also very anxious already... Symptom spotting, worrying, comparing to last pregnancy etc.

i had a good bfp 2 days before I was due my period & had my positive blood test at the doctors on thursday. Im hoping to get to see an ob very soon so i can talk through everything & get some quantitative hcg tests done over a period of time to keep an eye on beans progress.... Hopefully that will help ease my worrying!

hopefully more ladies will join me soon!.

• Welcome SW2! Fantastic to hear you're pregnant again!

It's all a bit stressful, this early bit, isn't it, when all you do is feel rubbish and worry and wait?

Hopefully, it won't be long till some other Due in Jans come along. It's always easier when you can have a bit of a moan with others, isn't it?

In the meantime, you can always moan to me, of course! Although I could probably out-moan you and I'm not even pregnant!

• Lol! Thanks Helen!... You guys / this site really have become so important & invaluable to me Over the past few months! 

• (I'm not here. Im due in Oct lol) Just want to say congratulations SW2. It's great to see you got pregnant again already. Hope all works out for you this time. Just remember each pregnancy is different... not that it will stop the worry. Congrats image
  • Thankyou Samantha! Thats really kind of you x

• Hi Helen & SW2,

I got my bfp on thursday image this is my second pregnancy, my first ended in a beautiful little girl who is turning 6 in July. I found out the day before I moved, so I need to register with the doctors near me now and make an appointment.

Going by when I have put my dates on the online calculator my due date is 7th January, but will need to wait for it to be confirmed image

Congratulations SW2 image Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

• Hello Hayleyb1187. Welcome and congratulations!

Hope you're enjoying your new home!

• Congrats hun jeeeez cnt believe due in jan 2015 is up where does the time go! X

• Thanks image

Am loving my new home Helen image just taking a while to sort through boxes now.

LH86, this year is going so quickly, cant believe its may already xxx

• Congrats hayley! Happy to see another due in Jan on here now! image

• Hopefully be some more people soon image will be good to discuss things as we go through them with each other xxx

• hi ladies, I'm joking the club.  I'm 32 have 2 children but this is my 5th pregnacy. I had an early mc between child 1 & 2 and in jan had a mmc discovered at 13+ wks (baby died 12+4) I've only just discovered I'm pregnant image)))) it's only 4+4 but hey I'm pregnant so it's all great. Wishing all due in man ladies lots of luck for therepregnancies   also glad this group is up image

• Congrats to Hayley & sw2 here's to a happy healthy 9 months image

• Congrats kelly! Good to see another lady on here image

• congratulations Kelly image hope we all have a happy and healthy 9 months.  Im 5 weeks today image xxx

• Thank you both ????

• I have no idea why there is ? After my last comment. Sorry ladies it should of just read thank you both. 

• Hi ladies

another one for the group, I'm Claire and due around the 9th with my 3rd. I've Emily who will be 3 in July and Elliott who will be 14 months in a few days, so 2015 is going to get real busy! I have been lucky to have 2 easy pregnancies and labours so fingers crossed for another.

How is everyone feeling? I've no real symptoms at the moment so don't really feel pregnant!  

• Congrats Claire & welcome! image.

yes 2015 is going to be super busy for you!

well my name's sam... Im due on the 7th of jan (so currently only 5 weeks 4 days... Super early!). This is my second pregnancy... 1st ended in a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks in Feb. Im trying very hard to think positively about this one!.

got my 1st proper OB apt scheduled for 16th June.... Seems such a long time away!

symptoms... Well ive been feeling very tired, had headaches & been feeling sickly the last few days but not actually been sick... funnily enough im hoping that will kick in soon! The more symptoms the better... right now i dont care if it makes me feel crappy!