Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in January 2016!

Replies

• Snap! Can't remember the last  time I had boob ache like this!! So when do you see your midwife is it after 8 weeks? Xxx

• I see mine on the 17th June. Down here they don't see you until you're around 10 weeks. X

• thats such a long wait, I got early scans with my previous, I hope this one wants to stick around xxx

• I am tempted to pay for a early scan.. Maybe at around 9-10 weeks. Xx

• Look on groupon or wowcher there's always offers on there for 4d scans xxx

• Congrats Daisy90 on your BFP and running 10k - you go! Those sore boobs are the worst - I remember mine feeling like they were on fire. Let us know how it goes when you see the GP.

And welcome Dannie2013 - how old if your little one and what have you got? 

Mrsbear88 - sorry you're feeling so rubbish - you reckon its a virus or the pregnancy?

• Thanks dannielle I think it's morning sickness. I used to suffer before I went on the pill I dreaded the AF arriving coz I knew how ill I'd be image should have known it'd get me again image I've managed to eat a slice of toast and take my folic acid and get two glasses of fluid into me so just waiting to see if it stays down image 

i think it's 8weeks here I'm in Norfolk. I've been trying to book an appointment  for a week can't bloody get through! image 

• hi all,

im due second baby on the 9th jan 2016, ive been suffering terrible cramps and do not remember this from first time round ( it was 6 years ago mind) 

I'm so glad im not the only one checking constantly for bleeding, thought I was going mad. xxx

• Hi marierose, welcome to the Jan Birth Club. Sorry you're suffering with such bad cramps - it's amazing what you forget from the first time around - I was the same, promise!

• Congrats marierose image 

well im feeling better today image although I haven't got any food in my stomach I'm too scared to eat anything incase I puke again image might try some more toast in a little while just trying to get lots of fluid into me image 

• im getting my appetite back now image started the day off munching on dried shreddies then had some toast for lunch and just had some plain pasta and vegetables image feel more alive now image also did another clear blue digital and it's showing 3+ image so everything's going the right way image 

hows everyone else doing? 

• Hey ladies!I have a 3 year old and as of last Tues a BFP! 

My daughter was easily conceived, but after 18 months ttc the 2nd we took the plunge with IVF and thank goodness it seems to have worked (so far). I'm now anxious it will end, but lovely, dark pink lines are reassuring. I think I'm due on 25th Jan, but have a dating scan at the clinic in a few weeks (hoping all remains well). 

I have had some spotting already so I know I'm going to worry the whole time. 

Xx

• Chazzy congrats!

My boobs feel sore all the time. I'm also not not sure if it's in my head or actually the pregnancy.  But it's like as soon as I seen the possitive results I feetpregnant lol. I did the first response due calculator and I'm due Jan 16th. My first Dr visit seems so far away. Hopefully it all goes well.

• Ladies I'm about 6 weeks and  I haven't had hardly any morning sickness yet. Not sure if it's coming or when it's suppose to hit. I feel queezy sometimes mostly in the car. I'm also not eating as much i didn't even notice that my SO did. Any advice?

• Congrats popping poppet image

bananas16 I was 6wks on Saturday and Saturday was my first experience of throwing up for a whole day. The thought of food now makes me feel ill so I'm keeping it plain. You might be a lucky one that just gets an icky feeling but isn't actually ill. I wouldnt worry image 

• Welcome to the club PoppingPoppet! Lovely to have you here! As this is an IVF pregnancy, does that make you have a higher chance of twins??

Also bananas16, I've got two kids and never suffered a single day of morning sickness in either pregnancies, so don't worry too much - each of our bodies react differently - ask my about having the most painful boobs ever, and my nipples turning black, that's something I can defo relate to!

• Hello all,

nice to meet all of you, I have a concern, and need some advice... I first found out I was pregnant on May 8th, first HCG was 18, 2nd 75.3...third 195.3 and fourth 464. I do another HCG testing this morning, but I woke up to minor light brown spotting has anyone had this? Is this normal?

• Hi girls, can i jump on. Found out we are pg last Weds, due date is Jan 15th so im about 5wks 2 days so far i think. So far no major symptoms but guess its still early days?

I had really sore boobs the past 3 or 4 days and they were swollen, i was loving it because i felt like it was a positive sign. They were still sore when i went to bed last night but when i woke up this morning they feel completely normal again, no tenderness and they are normal size so im a little worried? Also i went to the toilet there and i had a small streak of brown in my knickers (sorry tmi). I have no cramping at all but am still feeling scared. Am going to docs tomorrow morning to have pregnancy 'officially declared' lol and i have an early scan booked for the 31st - i should be 7wks by then all going well.

• Hi miss c I think we are atbthe same point in our pregnancy, I had horrendous boobache, more than normal, I woke up this morning and they arent as heavy or as sore, no nauseau did another test this am and got a nice dark line, I wouldn't be too worried (easier said than done) i had spotting with my last pregnancy at 5 weeks and 6 weeks, I've had period cramps which worried me, but they seem to have faded, congratulations! And hope all goes well at the docs tomorrow! Xxx

• Thanks for your reply Daisy. Am really hoping these arent bad signs and have been googling all morning so i really need to stop now. Whats meant to be will be. Up until yesterday i was soo positive about his pregnancy but i just hate when symptoms dissapear as thats what happened on my last pregnancy that ended in a missed miscarriage. I just want this so bad!

Also congrats to you too image . Think im going to buy another digital test this week just to see it say pregnant 2-3 weeks so i know its going in the right direction image