Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in January 2016!

1454647484951»

Replies

• I don't know how you manage it all kayagh! i can barely cope with running around after the OH let alone school activities and children!!

are any of you gonna stop driving soon? I don't know if it's safe to do so still, I can't do anything about it till the 13th but I'll definitely miss it. I felt so stranded in London when I got the train down even though I could walk to bus stops etc!! I've gotten so lazy!! Ha

• well im home but exhausted.  Little man is doing a dance inside me so I guess that's a good sign!  Im under strict instructions if I'm worried about decreased movement, bleeding, waters breaking or pain I'm to go straight to labour ward but so far nothing to worry about so I think I'll lie down and get some sleep.  

Keep well everyone else and if anyone finds the new thread try to put a link to it on here so we can all find it xx goodnight x

• Blimey ladies I have a day away and 20emails for this thread image

im sorry to hear oh over indulged but I reckon he wont do it again and he'll be very apologetic when he's home image

oh blimey Caroline I'm pleased all is well after a stressful day image

Jojo il Be driving til I finish work at 37wks. 

Well I had an eventful day. We've just remortgaged our house it completed yesterday and I had a horrible feeling at 6am this morning that the previous mortgage company would take another payment. Sure enough they did I was in a complete panic and floods of tears as all our money was gone after everything coming out and I had nothing left for Xmas shopping! Was on the phone at 8am trying to sort it luckily the bank called it straight back as it was mortgage companies mistake. my oh thought there was something wrong with bubs with all the noise. Wasn't a good way to wake him! Took the dog to the vets for his 6monthly check up then after a stressful mad morning I spent the rest of the day with a friends Xmas shopping. just got back and I feel like an absolute cripple!! Got my wedding jumper too :) 

• Hi everyone, as promised, here is the link to your new continuation thread.

We're going to lock this thread now, so see you over on the new thread.