Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in January 2016!

Replies

• Options

Teabag I'm so so sorry to hear what you're going through. First off my condolences for your nan passing and secondly for what you just told us! I really do hope your okay -I know your probably not.

Sending you lots of hugs! 

Xxx

• Options

Mummytobe- it sounds positive that your test is still dark. Maybe book an appointment with your doctor to check things out. xxx

• Options

Hello. I'm 31, and pregnant with number 1. Got my BFP on 11th May after 1 month of trying, so ridiculous, expected it to take ages, bit shocked by it all, buut very happy.

Saw Dr on Monday, he was very non-plussed. I've got an underactive thyroid so booked in to see midwife next wed, at 6+1 all being well.

I haven't had much in the way of symptoms. My tiny boobs feel fuller, but not sore or achy, bit of back ache and very slight nausea. I've got an interview on Friday (for a permanent job where I am now). It's first thing so I'm hoping morning sickness starts from noon, or on Saturday!  

• Options

Thinking of you and your family teabag xxxxxxxx

• Options

Hi rambosmum, congrats on your BFP - and so brilliantly soon! You must be either super fertile or you times the BD perfectly! Don't worry, the morning sickness might not ever actually happen (I was never sick once with my pregnancies!) but there's plenty of time for your tiny boobs to feel even fuller! Let us know how your interview goes, won't you?

• Options

It's my first pregnancy as well, I'm 5 weeks alon and due mid January. Just a bit nervous as I've got mild discomfort in my abdomen but no other symptoms. 

I've finally calmed myself down about everything that can go wrong and my Drs app is next week, I just have no idea what to expect after that. It's all very daunting!! Xx

• Options

Hiya Jojofrog, congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the club! Don't worry about it being daunting, there's lots of lovely ladies here to help guide you or compare notes with. And there's plenty of time for those symptoms to kick in too!

• Options

Congrats jojo! Had my docs app this morning had bloods done to check levels, back on Tuesday to get results and to have bloods repeated, after that doc is considering booking me for early scan so fingers crossed this little one wants to stick around!! Xxx

• Options

Hello all!

Never signed up to one of these sites before so thought I'd give it a try!

I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant with my third baby. Feeling crap!

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

• Options

Congrats!! hope you start feeling better soon! This is my third pregnancy 1st was late missed m/c i have a 5 year old son, and I'm 5/6 weeks pregnant, I'm a bit tired,  but all in all I feel great! Just waiting for the sickness!

• Options

I'm pregnant with our first and only 5 weeks and 1 day. Due on 21st Jan! I'm so excited and I love with my baby already! Has anyone else been having any pains? I have lots of shooting pain in lower left belly/hip and shooting pain in vagina area. X

• Options

Welcome, MummyRenns - lovely to have you here! Hope you enjoy getting to know everyone else in this Birth Club - and hope you feel less crap really soon!

And welcome, too, nicolafirstbaby - congrats to you, too! Sorry about the pains - if it helps any, lots of people do get them in the early week...

• Options

Welcome to all who have joined this chat and congratulations! 

Nicolafirstbaby- I've had sort of similar pains more towards the right side. It's not shooting or servere but has felt different the last 2 days, like a cold burning sensation. Few twinges also. Got myself worked up thinking it was ectopic! My OH keeps saying that as long as I'm not bleeding and or in servere pain, all should be okay.

It seems to have gone away this evening now though.

Oh girls I have my first proper outing tomorrow since we found out. It's my cousin's engagement party and not sure how to get around the whole not drinking situation! I think I'm actually going to have to pretend that my lemonade, is a 'vodka and lemonade' lol... If anyone buys me a drink my I've told my Oh he will have to drink it. Just really don't want anyone to know yet.

I hope everyone is okay and has a lovely bank holiday weekend!

Xxxxx 

• Options

Hi ladies, unfortunately I am no longer due in jan going through a heartbreaking time right now, but wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months. All the best xxxx

• Options

Oh Florien11, I'm so sorry to read your post. 

Wishing you much love and strength.

• Options

Florien11 I'm so so sorry to hear that. Sending love at this difficult time x x

• Options

Pains are alot better today. Thanks ladies! I went to the doctors and bloody pressure is fine and usually with ectopic it's low. Sending me for an early dating scan to make sure all ok. Hope you're all doing well today! X

• Options

I'm so sorry florien11. My thoughts are with you. 

• Options

Hi all new ladies. 

Pami- I've got a friend thats 4months ahead of me and she's had to give up everything- alcohol, foods. I keep rubbing it in as I haven't had to give up anything image haha! I don't drink, smoke, eat any foods that you can't in pregnancy image it's lovely image sorry rubbing it in now image 

im 7wks today just did another digital test still positive 3+ image we planned to tell family next weekend but my oh told his mum and dad yesterday they all burst into happy tears. I'm off to tell my mum and dad in a bit. doubt il get the same reaction! I told oh we needed to tell them before next week as I'm all ready bloated in my stomach and I can't eat much atm with icky feeling so they would have got suspicious. Just started day one of 9 days off image going to sleep lots image 

• Options

Florien11 so sorry to read your post! Really hope you are okay! Xxxxx

Mrsbear -I'm lucky I don't like much of the things you can't eat either. I also very seldom drink but it's just trying to not so that people don't find out!

It's not really that bad with things you can't eat anyway. The only thing I miss is mayonnaise because I have it with everything!

Xxxx