Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2017

Replies

• Options

Hello I found out yesterday at 9dpo then I am expecting my second child I am very nervous as my last cycle ended in a chemical pregnancy and I did tell to people this time I have decided to wait until I reach 12 weeks. Will tell hubby once af is officially late Friday. Last time I tested positive 10 11 12 DPO and was negative 13 DPO bled 14 DPO praying for the best this time.

• Options

I have had a chemical pregnancy. Good luck high hopes - I really hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months xo

• Options

Hiya Highhopes2, welcome to MadeForMums and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! We're so sorry to hear of your chemical and wish you the stickiest of beans. Please do keep let us know how your hubby takes the news, won't you?

• Options

Yes I will

• Options

Have my doctors appointment tomorrow, very worried. Hoping they will give me an early scan due to my first pregnancy ending in a missed miscarriage, should be around 6 weeks at the moment. Due very start of January 

• Options

Hiya EmmaA1990, welcome to the January Birth Club. These early weeks can be so hard to relax into, especially having suffered a mmc, so please do hang in there and let us know what your GP says tomorrow?

• Options

Hi ladies, I found out I'm pregnant today this will be baby no.3...

still in shock, as we weren't going to have another baby for a couple of years, but no.3 will be making an appearance much sooner! Haven't told anyone apart from my mum and OH.

The only reason I tested was because I have been an absolute moster lately, my mood swings have been horrendous, my nipples tingled, and I went flr a wee quite often, then it dawned on me I'm 3 days late! So here I am!

congratulations to you all :) xxx

• Options

Hiya Manpsbx, welcome to MadeForMums and congrats on your surprise pregnancy - your post really did make us laugh! How did your husband take the news?

• Options

Congratulations!

• Options

Good morning Ladies & Bumps, : ) 

First of all I would like to say a mahooooisive congratulations to everyone on their wonderful news!! <3 

I found out I'm pregnant last week.. Soooo excited !! I'm already a Mummy to a gorgeous 9 year old Son. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all.. 

Love & Hugs and lots of sticky dust x x x 

• Options

Hi Mummy2Roo, congratulations, we are so glad to have you here! Have you told your son yet?

• Options

Hey DanielleMFM, : ) 

Awww.. Thanks for the lovely welcome hun!! 

I see you have two little Pincess's of your own <3<3

No I haven't mentioned anything yet as I'm going try an hold my excitement in till after the 12 scan as it's very early days God forbid something goes wrong!! But he caught me glancing over at baby clothes yesterday whilest out shopping an cheekily said.. "Ya know Mum I wouldn't mind having a little Brother or Sister" LoL.. 

x x x

• Options

I do indeed have two girlies! Totally get where you're coming from, have that scan and then scream it from the rooftops!
    It's funny, I think siblings can sniff out the pregnancy you know! They have a sixth sense about it!

• Options

How are you doing did you talk to your doctor about the headaches and back aches be careful with the back aches on my last pregnancy I was getting them and ended up having a urinary tract infection my doctor always told me any issues or concerns always just call they rather have you booked them then let something go as far as the headaches I get them the first month or two of pregnancy because of the hormone levels increasing hope you have a healthy 9 months I believe I will be due January 17th should be going to the doctor's soon and hopefully doing a dating scan in 2 or 3 weeks.

• Options

Haha.. Yeah hun it's amazing how kids pick Up on things!! Well please God all goes well an I can sit down an show him the scan pic an tell him the good news!! : ) 

Hey Highhopes2, : ) 

Awww I bet your really looking forward to your scan!! It will be interesting to see if any of Us actually get the same due date as each other ?!! 

x x x 

• Options

Hi all. 

I found out I was pregnant Saturday just  gone. Worked out my due date at around january 17th. I cannot describe how scared I am. I've tried to talk to my over the Moon fella about my fears but I still can't accept this, it's such A shock. I've not been able to concentrate since I found out and don't seem to feel to bad upto now apart from tired and needing to wee a lot. 

I would really appreciate some advice to calm my nerves down. Please help. 

Congratulations to everyone else expecting January 2017 !! :) 

• Options

Hey nicandan what are you concerns? This is my second pregnancy but these first 12 weeks feel just as nerve wracking as they were with my son. 

Hey mommyrue2 how are you? My hcg blood work came back good said my levels were excellent getting them done again tonight. Hopfully tomarow I'll get to set up my appointments. Still doesn't feel real. Besides lower GI issues and a little more tired I would never know Im pregnant. Feel like I'm in denial almost, scared to get excited even tho everything is going well and my doctor said there is only a 2% of misscarage when you are pregnant right after a MC. Hope these next few weeks fly by untill my 1st scan

• Options

Hi highhopes2 

im just scared to be honest. I never planned this and now I'm bringing a small child in to yhe world. Child birth scares the life out of me and I'm not sure I can do it!!!?? 

Congratulations on your second. Your very brave!! 

• Options

Hi NicanDan, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! I remember that sheer and utter disbelief so well, that utter fear, but don't worry, you aren't alone!

Have you made your first doc appointment yet?

Highhopes2, great news about your HCG levels.

How's it all going Mummy2Roo?

• Options

Nicandan I promise you can do it! My first was not planed but giving birth is the most rewarding experience it's painfully as hell but u forget the pain when they give you that baby. And the rest just falls In to place. Ur a mom the first day you find out your pregnant. You start worrying, and puting that little human first. Your going to be just fine!