Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2017

Replies

• Options

Hi. 

utter fear is a complete understatement. I thought this was supposed to be a happy time for all? But my emotions will not let me be happy about this. 

I haven't made a doctors appointment yet but I will first thing in the morning. The confirmation will make it even more real and I don't think I can handle that!

• Options

Thank you for your encouragement. The actual childbirth scares me more than anything and it's really making me consider my choices. I'm not strong when it come to things like this. I'm not even that maternal which I makes it even more difficult to understand how I'm going to do this. 

i will keep you all posted on the doctors app. 

Thank you for your kind words. 

• Options

Hi everyone. Sorry to interrupt, but for those of you with toddlers or older kids, would you mind eversomuch helping us out with this thread about scooters please? We'd love to hear if your child has one, and a little info if possible? Thank you!

• Options

Hi Ladies,

Has anybody else lost their appetite?

I feel sick constantly. I haven't actually been sick but I don't feel like eating much of the time. The first two weeks after I found out (weeks 5 & 6) I was really good and was making sure that I got my 5 a day by having it as a juice in the morning but now I've completely gone off them. I've tried different flavours but all I seem to be able to eat at the moment is rice cakes, crackers and cereal. My diet isn't very balanced at the moment and I just hope I get my appetite back soon because I know I need to be eating healthily for baby. I'm taking Pregnacare every day, just wondered if anybody else was feeling the same?

• Options

Hey dolls, : ) 

Sorry for the late reply.. I've had a super busy week! 

Congrats to Nicandan on your wonderful news!! <3 

How is everyone feeling?? Hope the little bumps are not giving everyone too much of a hard time with symtoms!!

I'm ok thanks but yesterday an today have been a little sicky. So much so that I've had to have a little cat nap in the evening.. 

Im also struggling a little with food.. Feeling like I need to eat little an often to keep the sickness at bay but struggling because I feel put off by food.. 

I had a few people tell me today I look tired an washed out (I just brushed it off with "Oh I think I'm coming down with a touch of sniffles LoL)

I have my first doctors apt tomorrow.. Hopfully the weeks will fly by quick to the 12 week scan : ) 

x x x 

• Options

Just left my scooter review !! : ) x x 

• Options

Oh April Flowers, we hope you don't get hit with nausea too badly. Try nd eat little and often if you can - the sickness come nausea can be so awful - hang in there.

Thanks for posting on the scooter thread Mummy2Roo. Sorry you're struggling too.

Some peeps swear by ginger tea... maybe worth a try?

• Options

Oh thanks for the tip DanielleMFM I will defo have to give that a try !! : ) x x 

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know about two new threads we've started today.
    The first is about weddings - are you going to any this summer, and if so, are your kids invited? That one's over here.

The second thread is about the classic Mr Men and Little Miss books - if you have a child already, you can win them a Mr Men themed party. That thread is over here!

Do feel free to come and check them out!

• Options

Hello, how is everyone doing?

I found out a few weeks ago we are expecting, after trying since last September. Estimated due date 3rd Jan, eek!

I had my first midwife appointment the other day, and all is fine except slightly low blood pressure- which would explain why I am seeing stars if I stand up too quickly ;-)

How is everyone doing with symptoms?

• Options

Sore breasts and tired. I feel like I'm in denial untill I'm able to see my bean on ultrasound . I just keep thinking it's too good to be true! 

• Options

Same here, I can't quite believe it's real! 

I am soooooo tired, but fortunately I had to tell work as soon as I found out, so everyone is being very understanding x

• Options

Hi BunnyTheVet, welcome to MadeForMums and so many congratulations on your BFP! We'd ike to wish you a happy and healthy 9months!

• Options

Hey BunnyTheVet, : ) 

Massive congrats on your wonderful news!! <3 

Hope your blood pressure settles!!

Lots of love 

x x x 

• Options

Hope everyone well an having a lovely Sunday : ) x x 

• Options

Hi Everyone,

I'm absolutely exhausted today,  just can't seem to find the energy or motivation to do anything, all I've wanted to do all day is laze around and nap. So much respect for mothers who have little ones already and are going through the same symptoms. 

• Options

Aww thanks everyone, it is lovely to have such a supportive group of people to be going through this with. 

I completely know what you mean April Flowers; I suppose we should just make the most of it whilst we can!

• Options

I've been feeling quite sicky : ( an it's so hard to pretend I'm alright when I go to School to drop an pick my Son Up LoL!! 

I popped into ASDA this morning an brought some ginger tea.. (not a fan of ginger) but I did find it helped ease the sickness a little bit.

x x 

• Options

^ But it will be all worth it in the end ladies  💗👶🏼💙

x x x 

• Options

I feel lucky no morning sickness yet just tired sore breasts. Going for a blood hcg tomarow to see if the level is high enough for a early ultrasound maby this week