Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2017

Due in January 2017

Replies

• Try not to worry too much hun <3 Sore boobs an tiredness is completely normal for this stage.. 

Sickness Usually starts to kick in anywhere between 6-10 weeks an some woman are really lucky to not have any at all!! 

I've had a busy couple of weekends so I think more of my sickness is because I'm tired.. 

x x x

• Hi ladies hope u don't mind me joining :)

i found out I was pregnant just over a week ago an an only just beginning to sink in ..me an my partner had been trying for about 10 months an after discovering I had pcos an wasn't ovulating didn't think it was goin to happen so was a very happy day :)

was on a ttc group an felt bad goin on about my pregnancy whilst all the ladies were still waiting for their bfps..really glad I found one where others have just found out an due in January...have my first midwife 2moro so not sure what to expect..have any of u other ladies had ur first one yet?

been waking up with cramps each morning an hoping its normal for 6 weeks

• Hey Jules80, : ) 

Yes cramping is completely normal hun.. It's just everything growing an stretching inside!! 

x x 

• Mummy2roo..Ah thanku has put my mind at ease i was quite worried this morning it really took my breath away an also last night i coughed whilst laying on my back an a pain ripped up the side of my pelvis ..think im too overly worried ..il feel better once iv had my first scan :) 

congrats to all u ladies that have had ur bfps this month :) sucha exciting time x

• To mark my 8 weeks I threw up this morning, first time in my pregnancy. Throat is so sore at the moment too but that's been going on a wee while. don't know what I can take, sprays say consultant your doctor first. Any ideas? 

• Yeah I know what you mean hun.. Every now an then what ever way I twist/turn around I get like a sharp pulling stitch kinda pain in my pelvis.. I think it's where I turn/move too quickly. 

Yes Roll on the Scans to make all Us ladies feel better : ) x x x

• Hiya Jules80, we're so glad to have you join this thread - and huge congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!

• Snezzing is the worst feels like a giant cramp! 

• Welcome Jules and congratulations on your bfp!

EmmaA no ideas sorry, I am just trying to avoid any meds if I can at the moment, and make sure you check with a doctor before taking anything.

Soon we will all be having our scans and then I think i for one might relax and believe I haven't just imagined all of this!

• Hi ladies hope ur al well

im sucha idiot I woke up early this morning cos I had midwife coming at 9.30 rushed around getting everything tidy an 9.30 came an went an started to get impatient thinkin she was lost an moaned to my partner an then thought I'd listen to my answerphone message just to confirm an it wasn't today it's next Tuesday an I'd already messaged the midwife asking if she was still coming or if she was lost :/ feel like a bit of a prat lol

has anyone else had their first appointments yet?x

hope uv all had a good day :) xx

• Haha.. Awww blss ya : D the joys of babybrain eh !! 

I only told my Doctor last week so hopefully my midwife apt/letter should come within the next few weeks : ) 

x x x 

• I had my booking in appointment with the midwife last week. She went through my medical history and the family histories of myself and my husband. And she gave me loads of information about what to expect when, screening tests we will be offered etc. And then a blood test :-)

I think some people are given their scan date at the first midwife appointment but I am waiting for mine to arrive in the post. 

Is anyone else insanely tired? Fortunately I don't feel sick though :-) 

• Bunny I'm the same as u sooooo tired but no sickness yet I wake up every morning an think 'do I feel sick' ? Nope I'm good to go lol ..I'm sure it will Coke tho I don't think I'd be lucky enough to completely miss that part! I slept all night last night then fell asleep at half 10 till 12 then again at 3 till 6 :/ I think the worst bit at the moment is how sore my boobs are its agony especial I'm the morning I literally hold them as I get out of bed lol 

i think I'm about 7 weeks but my cycles are so long but think I know when I conceived I did a test an was negative but got a positive 5 days later :) think I'm due around the 17th Jan seems so far away 

• I have my first ultrasound scheduled for Friday I will be exactly 6weeks don't think I will see anything anyone ever had an ultrasound at exactly 6 weeks and see anything ? they are just checking because I have had issues with previous pregnancies and they want to make sure no ectopic and that everything looks okay

• Morning ladies

highhopes, I remember my sister has a scan at 7 weeks an u could see the sac an the blob inside an the beating heart :) she had to have a vaginal scan to see it properly ..ha r they said that's what u have to have? Fingers crossed everything is perfect for u an baby :)

danielle,bunny an mummy2roo hope u ladies are doin ok today x

woke up with a bad neck ache think I slept funny..anyone feel like they're burning up when their in bed an really restless? it takes me forever to get into a comfy position an getting irritated with OH touching me lol iv suggest maybe them sleeping on the floor so I can sleep better but I just get the 'look' so I take that as a firm no lol

• Morning all you lovely Mummy to be's, : ) 

How is everyone doing ?? 

Jules80 I can DEFO relate to the hole feeling hot an restless : ( for the past week I've been such a fidget bum trying to get comfy to sleep.. 

I toss and turn for hours.. an then in an out of bed to  the toliet.. an then from about 4ish I'm laying there awake clock watching an feeling major crabby cause it's daylight an have to be up by 6.. 

Boobs have been very sore.. At night when I take my bra off I actually have to hold them getting into bed LoL (Ouchies) an Ive been feeling very sicky.. 

But it will be all worth it in the end ladies <3

x x x 

• Mummy2roo, think I'm defo gonna need to get some bigger more comfortable bras my ones don't seem to be cutting it I swear iv gone up by 2 cup sizes an it's only the first trimester lol

i use to love bedtime but now I dread it ..like u I toss an turn for about an hour until I literally just wear myself out

goin on holiday in just over a week an dreading it Im not a good flyer an usually take something to make me calm an sleepy but now I can't so that's a frightening prospect..I sat out in the sun yesterday for 10 minutes an went red an I read that pregnancy makes ur skin more sensitive ..factor 50 for me then! 

Think il relax more once iv had my scan I'm worrying about everything an moaning constantly lol 

• Yeah I will need to invest in some new bras as

• Yeah I will need to invest in some new bras aswel cause I'm defo gone up a size or two.

Awww.. a holiday will be lovely : ) I'm so jel !!! 

I feel like such a whingebag at the moment LoL.. Can't wait till the scan to ease my mind a little!! 

Incase I'm not talking to you before then hope you have a wonderful time away hun!! Do come an make Us all jealous an tell Us how lovely your hol was !! 

Dont forget lots of factor.. Lots of love 

x x x 

• Hey ladies. 

I've just found out I had a bfp last week. I did a cheap test first and it was bfp and then a clear blue on Tuesday morning which pregnant 2-3. We still can't believe it because we had been for nearly 2 yrs. 

How is everyone getting on? I feel nauseous but not actually vomiting. I'm not normally a vomity person so I don't think I will be this time either. With my son in must have vomited twice throughout the whole pregnancy.. I feel really tired though and have been napping loads..