Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2018

Due in January 2018

Replies

• I did mine this afternoon! 😃 Xx

• I did mine this afternoon too image

Just filled in my form to take with me to the first appointment and read the load of leaflets. Feel like the first appointment is likely to be me just going "Yes...No...No....No...Yes" to loads of questions

• I know 🙈 my nurse said the appointment would be about 2 hours long lol 

have any of you been having any very mild period kind of pains low down? not sure what it is :/ xxxx

• Yay how exciting 😊 I get the crampy pains on and off but I've read its just everything stretching etc as long as it's not really sore also I read that if I eases off when you change position or go to the toilet etc it's most definitely just stretching xx

• Awwh ok! I read that too but I got worried 🙈 

thank you! X

• Don't worry when I get them I worry as well but I'm just trying to tell myself it's normal 😋 xx

• Are you guys going to watch one born every minute tonight 😋? xx

• That's what I'm trying to do, just telling myself ita my little bean getting comfy lol 

yes I will be ☺️ I love it , although knowing Im now going to go through it for real I may look at in a different way 🙈 lol xx

• Hahaha I know! I love it; tonights is supposed to be emotional 😩 I better go look out the hankies xx

• Oh god I hope not I cried on the way to work this morning because there was a dead hedgehog in the road 🙈 x

• Awww bless lol 😂 I feel more teary than normal as well 😂 Xx

• Hi. Congratulations on all you ladies with a BFP.... 

Im due 3 jan...

Xx

• Hello Rebecka :) congratulations! How are you feeling? Xxx

• Welcome Rebeckagib, congratulations and lovely to have you here! 

Lauralouke, you made us proper LOL about the hedgehog! Hope you're not feeling so emotional today?

• Hiya lauralouke... im not feeling to bad yet, got a bad back tho. More like a dull acking pain on the right side. Have any of you ladies experienced this... how are u feeling?? Xxx

• Haha Danielle, glad it made you smile, I can't control my tears at the moment 🙈 

Yes Rebecka ive been having those! Alison was saying it could be your womb stretching :) Xxx

• Aww thank you for putting my mind at rest. my mind is going into overdrive as this will be baby no 3 and never experienced with my other two.. 

Have any of you got midwife appointments booked? Got my first appointment on the 23rd of this month xxx

• Not yet Im waiting for mine :) should be coming through soon :) 

how old are you other children? Xxx

• I have two boys 9 and 7.. do you have any children?? Xx

• Awwh lovely ☺️ No this will be My first , so it's all new to me 🙈 xxxxx