Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2018

Replies

• Options

Aww so exiting 😍..

Feels so nice to be able to talk about the pregnancy. I cant wait to tell family and friends.. going to try and hold off till first scan tho.  Xxxxx

• Options

I know we've been trying for so long, Im so excited its finally happened 💗 yeah we want to wait for the first scan just to make sure everything is ok ☺️ Xxx

• Options

Congratulations Rebekah 😃!

my sister in law is pregnant as well but but due November and was talking to her today and she is saying how sick she is feeling and fed up etc and it is SO hard not to give in and say something 😂 I've also started getting terrible acid reflux and heartburn and feeling sick - wonder if this is the start of the sickness 🤔 Xx

• Options

Hey everyone congrats:) we are also expecting our second child on January 6th so excited xx

• Options

Congratulations seana 😃 How u feeling? Xx

• Options

Congratulations Seana ☺️ 

Awwh Alison fingers crossed it's not! Ive not had sickness yet just a lot of indegestion and burping 🙈 lol xx

• Options

Welcome Seana and congratulations! How old is your child? 

• Options

Hi everyone, nice to meet you! 

I came across this group from another post I was following.  I got a BFP this morning, and it looks like I'm about 4 weeks in. 

I've been feeling a lil queesy the last couple days, but today has been one big bout of nausea & getting sick:( My boobs are also so sore sometimes moving hurts.   Overall pregnancy isn't being very kind to me yet... but I'm trying to keep my head in the game.  Anyway, I should be due around Jan 6th! 

• Options

Welcome Cori! Congratulations ☺️ I'm sorry you're feeling so sick already :( 

Is this your first child?  Xxx

• Options

Welcome and congratulations xCoriAnder, lovely to have you here. The painful boobs thing was my worst symptom in pregnancy, but it does eventually ease up. 

How's everyone else feeling today? 

• Options

Yaaay congratulations cori 😃 

Im feeling ok today so far got cramps this morning which are panicking me a bit as this is the week that I mc last time 😩 

I also used used a couple of websites last night as the one I used said I was due the 4th of january then another one now says I'm due the 6th then another one said 28th of December! I'm so confused lol when I work out 40 weeks from my last period it would be the 28th of December but I don't know why most websites r saying 4th of Jan xx

• Options

I'm exactly the same with the cramps Alison and Im feeling quite bloated :( still eating so much 🙈 

I wonder if Id get a different date, how strange! Lol well we know roughly it's December/ January 🙈 xxx

• Options

I had really bad cramps and bad back for few days. Went to docs yesturday and they have booked me in for a early scan on tuesday.. 

Typical tho as today i feel fine. I will be glad to get scan tho to check everything ok.. xxxx

• Options

Me too almost look like i have a bump already 😂 The cramps have gone again thank goodness! they said back in December that I'd get a scan at 8 weeks just for reassurance so hopefully theyll maybe be able to tell me then an accurate due date 😋 Even if it is end of December I'll probably be late and it'll be January so I'll just hang in this group lol 🙊 Xx

• Options

Aww that's good Rebekah, how many weeks will you be then? Xx

• Options

I will be around 6 weeks alison. God help when im full term my trousers are very tight already 🙈 xxx

• Options

I've been having cramps and mild pains for about a week now , hope that's normal and just baby stretching out 🙈 just worried I thInk! What did your Dr say Rebecka? Xxx

• Options

Hello everybody! 

I've just today found out I am pregnant! Due in January but not sure when in all honesty. Cycles still messed up a little from giving birth 11 months ago haha image 

Made some amazing friends on the thread for previous baby so I'm excited to make some more on this one image 

X

• Options

Hooray StephieLou95, so lovely to have you here! Congratulations again and welcome to your new birth club! 

• Options

Congratulations Stephie ☺️ Awwh how lovely that your children will be so close in age :) 

how are you feeling? Xxx