Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2018

Due in January 2018

Replies

• Don't know why it has "anyone today" at the bottom lol x

• I feel like I want an early scan to put my mind at  rest but then I suppose I don't know what it would tell me , with this being my first time. 

Glad you feel better at work Stephie :) Im  a teacher so Im not going to tell mine until 12 weeks :) 

xxx

• Hi ladies 

got my bfp yesterday after over 2 years of TTC... my estimated due date is 07/01/2018... exciting times ahead looking forward to sharing this with you ladies xx

• Hi Babylawbaby, so many congratulations, after what we're guessing is a long two years of trying! 

• ️️Awwh congratulations baby law! ☺️💗 

how are you feeling? X

• Hi everyone! Congratulations on all your baby news! 💖💙

We are expecting too, due 3rd Jan. Sadly, we lost twins at 11 weeks last year so desperately hoping all goes well this time around. 

It's hard not letting the news slip to our family and friends but after all we've been through, we want to wait for another good few weeks yet before sharing. 

• Thank you ladies 

danielle most definitely was a long two years... lost all hope tbh and just thought it wouldn't happen to me and this is when it happened... crazy

LauraLouke feeling good so far not sure if I'm having major symptoms or if it's in my mind as if yet though lol think I need to let it sink in.

mel147 sorry for your loss however congratulations on your rainbow baby, I totally understand the not wanting to share the news yet, this is why I love forums like this

• Awh thank you Babylawbaby! ☺️ Huge congratulations to you too! 

• Hi all

i cannot believe I'm writing this but am expecting my second baby at beg of Jan if all goes to plan. I currently have a daughter who is only 7 months old (Be around 14 months when give birth if all goes to plan).

prior to having her I experienced 5 miscarriages. whilst they could never find a reason for the miscarriages I was placed on medication and she was born in September last year.

this pregnancy was not planned I was on the pill but spent a month on antibiotics missed a few pills and as a result an pregnant! Whilst it's not ideal I'm happy as every child is a blessing.

i have decided that I probably won't take any medication during this pregnancy as what will be will be. I'm feeling relaxed and not having many symptoms yet considering my last pregnancies were horrific.

last time I didn't write on the due in forum until after the 12 week scan so breaking the cycle on this one. We didn't tel our family until 16 weeks and friends from 20 weeks.

so will see what happens but hopefully I have a healthy pregnancy! I have a lot of worries I.e telling employer as still on mat leave, how will I manage two under 2 but what will be will be I guess! 

good luck ladies! Xxx

• ️️Awwh Im so sorry for your loss Mel 💗 congratulations on your rainbow baby 💚hope you're feeling well Xxxx

• Congrats cberg, mel and babylaw.

Cberg i had my son 9months ago so know how you feel about the closeness in age and i also have a 3year old so a bit concerned about how its going to go when LO arrives.

I hope this pregnancy goes smootbly and safely for you miscarriages are awful i has 2 between my 2 children.

X

• Hi all, I've had positive tests since mid last week and got the digital confirmation 1-2 weeks this morning.  me & Hubby super Happy but very scared and nervous, we've been trying for nearly two years, had 2 chemical pregnancies.  I have pcos.  

My estimated due date 17th January 2018.  

Ive phoned and made a Doctors appointment for today because Im high risk.  

• Loads of welcomes coming your way!

Congratulations Mel147! We're sorry to hear of your loss, but we're so glad to have you here. Wishing you a super sticky bean.

Hello Cberg!!! We know you well, of course from your other birth and baby club threads. Massive congratulations to you too! What a lovely surprise! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead.

Meme210, we are so glad to have you here too. You've been such an awesome part of our chat forum so far, we're over the moon you got your BFP. 

• Thank you Danielle, really means a lot. 

• Thanks ladies and yes Danielle it was a surprise! Just will see how it goes.

jellytots I'm just worried about the impact it will have on our daughter she still wakes most nights and comes in with us most nights as well so really worried! 

Also worried what my boss will say! 

I also haven't taken any folic acid as wasn't planned but have ordered some yesterday! X

• My Doctor was most concerned about how  important  it is for me to take folic acid.  He was less than helpful about me having blood tests though.  He expects me to wait until I see the midwife at about 8 weeks.  

• Yes it is important meme is your bloods for Munich last pregnancy I was on progesterone and fragmIn most tests aren't until 8 weeks as that's when heartbeat is present x

• Sorry that was meant to say what's is your bloods for?

• Cberg i think you will be pleasantly surprised Little Ones are so resilient and she will very quickly forget what it was like when it was just her. You have 8 months for her routine to alter and LO's routines change all the time. Max has only just started sleeping though in the last couple of weeks he was waking once a night before that (it did take a tiny bit of tough love but hes a much happier baby when he gets a full nights sleep without a break lol) i think the impact is greater the older the child as they are used to it being just them etc.

Im worried about work as well its my first day back from mat leave tomorrow. I know they need to know as i have a high risk job but i dont kno2 how i feel about telling them straight away so not really sure what to do atm.

Meme210 Dr's/Gp's can be a bit of a nuisance will they refer you  to the midwifes so you get a phone call about the booking app? I self referred online this morning so waiting for a phone call to sort the appointment out will probably be a couple of days though im only 5weeks today. You could always phone your early pregnancy assessment unit at the hospital and get some advice from them before you hear from your midwife?

X

• Congratulations to all you who have joined in that past 28hrs since I last checked in! Looks like I'm not alone in the 2 under 2 club 😊

I went to the doctors this morning, got the standard talk of stay away from lambs (I have lambs 5 meters from my back door so that's hard, country living lol), no soft cheeses, keep taking folic acid - I bought the seven seas pregnancy tablets with everything in them. 

He's referred me to midwife who should be in touch in the next week or two, and he confirmed I will have the same midwife as last pregnancy as she's not moved surgery! Yippee!! Xx