Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2018

Due in January 2018

Replies

• Thanks for your advice ladies it is helpful.

jelytots I hope work goes ok. I have until the end of September to go back but will go back before. If I knew this pregnancy was going to be a success I would go back now but i don't want to return to work to miscarry and I would have missed out on that time with my girl.

I'm not experiencing many symptoms but have really bad headaches! 

Stephielou I forgot about lambs I'm off to a farm park this week!

i haven't spoken to my midwife yet will give them a call in a few weeks.

• I want blood to check all my hormone levels, just to check everything vitamin and progesterone levels everything a-z.  I'm super nervous.  

I made an appointment at the surgery for the midwife on 6th Jun as needs to be when I'm 8 weeks.  the Receptiionist told me to call back tomorrow and ask a different Doctor to do The bloods etc ,

• Oh ladies I'm starting to panic already...I'm such a worrier. 

I don't feel pregnant - apart from being so tired but even that's not as bad as the last time I found out I was pregnant. I've done 6 tests and five of them were positive - the negative was really late in the evening and I'd been drinking tons of fluid so my urine must of been so diluted haha! 

But I need some symptons for this to sink in, I feel too 'normal' to be pregnant x

• Steph I'm feeling that too, not having the same aches and yesterday. my nipples don't look pregnant.  I think I'm expecting too much too soon.  

Update for me.. I rang Doctors this morning for a second opinion, Doctor didn't think blood test was nessecary  and could t get me booked in for an early scan because I've only lost 2 (early) pregnancies not the required 3.  but he has insisted on dating me from the first pay of my last period which makes me further along and has arranged for me to see a midwife tomorrow rather than in 4 weeks time.  🤞

• Hey Stephie! I'm so glad someone else is feeling the same! I don't feel pregnant at all , only feeling tired and having a few cramps 🙈 xxxx

• Yes I'm exhausted.  My boss was being a slave driver last night and kept me very busy, I was exhausted and continually yawning

• Yey it's not just me!! Thank goodness! It's crazy how I've forgotten when all the sickness etc kicked in last time. It feels like all this is new to me all over again xx

• Also, anybody else kicked the caffeine?! 

The day I got my bfp I cut it out - decaf cappuccinos for me which probably contributes to the tiredness 😂 I can't remember what they reccomandation is for caffeine in pregnancy!xx

• congratulations everyone who has joined in past few Days 😃

Stephie I stopped drinking tea etc and even gone off chocolate 🙈 But yeaterday and today I seem to be craving Coca Cola but the fraught stuff watered down with ice it's so strange and I know Coke had caffeine but surely a wee bit is ok? do u think? Xx

• I've felt sick the last two morning but not been sick.  Ive been having excessive saliva in my mouth too and I've got a bit of a headache.  

I have had lots of aches and th odd pain until today.  

I've kicked the caffeine, bought decaf green tea I normally have 2 cups at breakfast and decaf coffee incase I get the craving.  Looks like ile be giving the cold coffees a miss as I haven't found a decaf yet.   I've started to drink lots more water because as a rule I'm quite bad at drinking water.  

ive just been shopping and stocked up on fruit.  

• I'm not feeing symptoms yet just a constant headache and exhaustion but not sure if that is linked to having a 7 month old! 

• I think they say you can have some caffeine but a very limited amount like 1 cup

• Oh and I'm really feeling the heat.  

• Caffeineis limied but as long as it's moderation your be ok. i used to crave Coke all the time you can buy decaf Coke which helped x

• It's funny cause I don't normally like fizzy juice at all lol xx

• Ive been having headaches too! Not really gone off food just eating more of it 🙈 seem to want more savoury snacks than sweet though. 

I have read that around 2 cups Of tea a day is ok :) is there anything else people have cut out? Just with this being my first I have no idea 🙈 lol 

seeing my midwife next week so suppose I can ask all the questions I have then 🙈 xxxx

• I need to look into feta cheese to see if it's pasteurised or unpasteurised milk As one of the two is risky I've read.  Feta plays a huge part in my diet.  

Im not craving anything yet.  I feel full quicker but when I get hungry I really get hungry and need to eat then and there 

• Will you ladies all be taking your partners to all of your upcoming appointments? 

• Yeah I've looked at things like cheeses and eggs etc . 

wish my first scan would come quicker! 🙈 xx