Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2019

Due in January 2019

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm DanielleMFM and it's really lovely to see you here.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are also Due in January 2019, please do post a reply on this thread and tell us about yourself.

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs; you can find them here.

Replies

• Hi there! Just found out I'm officially pregnant today after a few days of positive frer tests and negative clear blue digi tests. Delighted! This will be baby number 2 for us as we have a wee girl who will be 3 in July. Not got much in the way of symptoms at the moment just slightly tender boobs and tired. Hope your all well! Here's to a healthy 9 months ❤😘 ximage

• Hi Clairey0706, welcome to MadeForMums and huge congratulations! We promise you won't be alone here for long, and there will be loads of women joining you in this birth club really soon! 
    What do you reckon your dude date will be? 

• Thanks DanielleMFM! Yeah I did notice I was the only one here.. thought I'd help get the ball rolling! image 

Going on my LMP should be January 11th! Hoping and praying all goes well! 

Claire x

• Thanks for kicking this thread off! If you'd like us to sign you up to some (even if we do say so ourselves!) brilliant weekly pregnancy emails, just say let me know and I can do that for you. 

• Yes please that would be great! 😘

• All done for you ☺️

• thanks DanielleMFM 😘

• Hiya! I’ve done two tests with faint positives and don’t know how long to wait to do a digital test! congrats btw! Xx

• Hi ladies, 

bolt how late are you or do you know when you ovulated? Xx

• Thanks MrsBridge17 I am due my period today. I took a Free Tues and wed got faint positives negative clear blue digi until this morning where it showed 1-2 weeks! How late are you? According to app I ovulated roughly the 19th april. But that's just a guess really.

• I’m 6 days late today and not sure when I ovulated xxx

• I'd try a clear blue if your 6 days late. As I say am due today and I got my first clear blue positive. Good luck! Let me know how u get on! ❤

• Oh right! Yeah I’ll do one in the morning then and I’ll keep you posted! Thank you! 💕

• Hi Bbolt and Mrsbridge17, all sounds very promising - are we officially welcoming you to Due in Jan? 😊

• Hi Danielle, it’s a yes for me :) 

• Ahhh hooray! Welcome to Due in Jan and Yay! If you know your due date, and would like to receive our weekly pregnancy updates, just let me know. 

• I think she said my due date would be around the 6th January and I would love to receive updates! I’ve only seen the gp so far x

• Congratulations mrsBridge17 how u been feeling? This your first baby? X

• Thanks Clairey congrats to you too! I feel ok at the moment just getting the odd cramps which can be a little unsettling but I think it’s normal not sure lol 😂 it’s my second baby but my daughter is 7 now so I am a little out of practice now! How are you feeling xxx

• Yes perfectly normal! I experienced it with my wee girl and experiencing it right now! I'm feeling ok too just tired! My wee girl is 3 in July! Still feel outta practice u forget what happened at this stage all was a bit of a blur at first lol! Eeek!