Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in January 2019 - Part 3

1454647484951»

Replies

• Congratulations bandAid! Arden came out super swollen he looked awful, you’ll be amazed how quickly it goes down.

wishing You and your princess a speedy recovery 

• Congratulations Bandaid! that’s so exciting!!!

😘

who else is still waiting? I’m 39+3 and due on Saturday. feeling shattered! We have snow due down here Tuesday night too... getting a little nervous 🙈

• Congrats bandaid, yesterday was my daughter's birthday... Good day to have girls! What does she weigh? You'll be glad it's over now x

• Thanks ladies! Yep she’s already healed on the swelling just a bit of bruising

i have had midwives coming up to me all day saying they don’t know how I did it. Apparently face presentations are always a c-sections. Needless to say I’m definitely feeling every inch of it now!

• Congratulations xxx 

• No more babies yet? Who is still waiting? x

• Due tomorrow 🙊 not that that means much 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 

• Hi everyone, we wanted to let you know as we’re well into February, we’re going to close this thread now. However, the thread will carry on, but as a baby club right here! So please do come on over, whether you’ve had your baby or not - we would love to hear from you. 

NEW THREAD THIS WAY!