Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in January 2020

Replies

• Oh no charhughes how worrying for you I think bleeding can be common in early pregnancy if your not bleeding heavy give the doctors a call tomorrow see what they say fingers crossed everythings ok xx
  • @CharHughes it's worrying and we play things through our heads too, see how the night goes and maybe call your doctors if you're worried in the morning? Everything crossed too! I'm currently lying on the floor trying to do light excercises to help this back of mine! Feel about 80 year old lol! 
  • @pixie69 @Rainbowsunshine thanks girls! I feel ill :( so restless tonight. Praying I’m clear through the night & tomorrow 

if its a chemical will it feel/look like a a heavy period? Or is the light pinkish a sign of that too. ? x
  • @CharHughes ... sorry to hear you are bleeding. How heavy is it? I think as long as you don’t see clots you ‘should’ be fine. It could just be implantation bleeding. Many women get it. Just try and relax and see how it goes ... that’s all you can do xx
  • @KMic thank you! it’s so light, just when I wiped, 2x now. I’ve put a pad on & nothing .. hoping that's a good sign! thanks for your help. xx 
  • @CharHughes sounds like baby is bedding in! Is anyone else suffering with the most agonising boobs? My puppy just jumped on mine and my god it was agony. Of course my husband is warped so now he knows how sore they are he’ll be brushing past them for sport! 
  • @CharHughes sounds like implantation bleeding! Try not to worry, but defo rest up. Any sign of blood is a worry. I had a small spotting last Thursday when I would have been 4+4 and everything still seems ok for me 😊 

@Geriatricmum dreading the boob ache! Was a bugger last time 😂
  • @Geriatricmum my boobs are super sore, too. Yesterday at work I had to take my bra off because it was hurting so much 😂 I didn't have this pain last time, seems I've switched morning sickness for boob pain. I'll take this any day though lol
  • Hi everyone, I just found out this weekend that we are expecting our first, around Jan 13th if my calculations are correct! I'm excited and absolutely terrified and feel a little overwhelmed (and so tired!). My emotions are all over the place. Can't wait until my first scan, it feels so far away (July!), it almost doesn't feel real right now, has anyone had an early one done privately before, are they worth the cost?
  • @lozzz I’m the opposite, think I’m going to sleep in a bra for support, if I bash them I’ll wake the whole house up! @QuigleyWigley Congrats! I think many of us are planning private scans for reassurance because of previous losses and also to get a definite date 😊
  • @QuigleyWigley - congratulations! This is also my first pregnancy and due date at the moment is 12th January! Exactly the same emotions as you! Our 12 week scan is booked for 4th July but we have booked an early private scan on 31st may (will be 7 weeks 6 days) just because I'm super nervous and an over thinker! xx
  • @Geriatricmum I'm lucky, I've got small boobs so braless is better for me lol. I also have hypoplasia so no worry of them growing during this pregnancy 😂
  • @Geriatricmum - YES! I've found even going over small speed bumps in my car I'm clinging on to them haha! So sore and tender! 
  • Hi girls, I still don't feel pregnant lol no symptoms at all. Last time I had nothing then boom 6 wks ish they hit. 4 children and all symptoms have been different and I have all boys 😁
  • @Kgraham I have all boys too! My symptoms have been a bit different every time. No metallic taste this time and my skin is clear! Still think it’ll be a boy though! 
  • Awww the metallic taste is horrible. I'm convinced if all goes well mine will be another boy too 😁 lol 
  • Ladies, any thoughts on why preggocsymptomsnwould just disappear overnight? I had no symptoms with my first pregnancy at all and then this one bang on 6weeks I got sickness, dizziness went off tea and dairy completely. Then 2 days later the sickness and dizziness stopped completely! I know I should be grateful but I’m a bit worried something has gone wrong! Do me a favour and tell me I’m being daft please!! X 
  • @Ninjabunni don't worry, last time my pregnancy symptoms came and went all the time! I'd be horribly sick for weeks and then have 3-4 days of feeling great, and then back to being sick!

This time around my symptoms have been literally just super tired (just woke up from a nap, actually!) and sore boobs. Occasionally a mild wave of nausea but nothing really bad. 
  • Oh @lozzz that makes me feel so much better. Because I had no symptoms at all last time I haven’t a clue what’s normal! Thank you 🙂 x
  • @Pixie89 it sounds like we are in exactly the same boat! Thanks all for your advice, we might book an early scan just for piece of mind. Sounds like lots of us are having early symptoms, it's so nice to hear so much kind advice and to feel like I'm not the only one! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions